• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe buprenorphine patches

no prob, already chewing a little strip with a glass of ice cold beer rolling a joint...and I let about 1-5th of the patch in it's package inside a ziploc to see if I can extract it and have some fun as well as manteinance....there was a thread around about ethanol extraction of bupe I'll try to find it...I hope to be where you're at in a couple of hours :)....maybe the morphine will still work today with such a low dose, think I'll do that, and the trams I'll leave them alone to see how I feel tomorrow....man if a patch (or two) as comfortable unnoticeable and small as this (it looks more like a big band aid than one of the fent. patches with the gel reservoir) can keep me opioid free, and lord knows I want to, it's a miracle!!!! I have very high hopes....but I dunno for manteinance how it'll be....I'll prolly be put on the 10µg/h first I think and see how it goes, this week it's more like 3.5-4µg/h oh I cut a tiny bit of the edge and stuck that in my inner crotch. Well I'll have to wait and see, now it's the best time of the day....the time to get loose and rest assured that a new era has began for me (let's hope) :) once again thanks a lot and anyone else who has tried this patches and has any input is totally welcome!

As much as I like buprenorphine I don't think I would be a fan of the patches, and here's primarily why.

Whenever I sleep I like to *not* be under the influence of buprenorphine (for most of the sleep, I wouldn't mind still being high getting into bed). I am not a pain patient so this might have something to do with my preference, however I use roughly 100mcg 3-6 times per day. The instant onset of effect, along with a moderate duration (most other ROA's of buprenorphine will last longer) is why I probably wouldn't enjoy a patch.

I wouldn't mind using a patch, especially if I am going to be in public for a long time (and am unable to inject) - and I especially wouldn't mind using the three different strength patches to help myself step down either (if I was planning on discontinuing buprenorphine at the end of it). However, for maintenance purposes, a steady "stream" of buprenorphine wouldn't be the best option for myself I don't think.

and since the delivery is so slow I'll just knock me down with some flurazepam

Flurazepam is a great benzo to mix with buprenorphine in my opinion. Just watch out for heavy synergy.

\Do you think if I cut off a li'l bit of the strip, let dissolve in ethanol and plug away would I get a buzz? or would the time release matrix just stick there up my arsechwitz?

i'm not sure to be honest. the only way i used them was sublingually, which wasn't too great iirc. wearing them as directed for pain relief which never really gave me a buzz but was fantastic for pain relief; mind you by the end i was wearing the max of 2 x 20mg patches. or by chewing the adhesive and swallowing;orally, which gave a nice buzz when tolerance was low enough.

also did you find it a hassle to take showers-toweling etc on these patches?

sometimes yes. i perspire more than the normal person and i had problems with the adhesive sticking for the full 7 days at time. there are sprays you can get which act as an adhesive as well but these were no good for me. in the end i found out i was allergic to the silicone in the adhesive which left me changing to fentanyl patches.

have you ever removed them and placed them back or would that void them useless....I'm planning on using loads of surgical tape, it's summer down here (like down ther in QLD :p ) and I'm sweating buckets and taking 2-3 showers a day as wel as going swimming....I'd hate to loose my patch at my apartment's pool...

yeah, when they came unstuck sometimes i was lucky enough to be able to stick them back on my applying pressure for some time and they worked just as well. using surgical tape as you said will help prevent this to some degree as well.

a tip for showering or swimming is wrap the area with saran wrap as to stop the water from absorbing into the patch.

Thanks loads for the info :) Actually I'm gonna drink a liter heineken and take some zolpidem now since I'm so happy I can't sleep....

i never really enjoyed drinking alcohol on bupe, well getting drunk i should say. a beer or two wasn't too bad. i generally don't like drinking anymore than say a couple of alcoholic drinks when i'm on opiates, period.

Are you still on the patch dude? if so on what dose? and as for manteinance which dose do you think would be appropiate for someone with a moderate habit (60-100mg oral morphine- 600mg tramadol (i know, I'm rxd clonazepam and pregabaline, but stupid anyway- 400mg codeine- 75mg hydrocodone) each on their own gave me a great buzz mixed with benzos at those doses, like yourself I took tramadol for years, I quit a hefty Heroin and Oxycontin habit only to start abusing tramadol lol....well thanks a lot for the answer in a couple of days I'll let you know how it's working :) (/me starts going all excited to the medicine cabinet with a razorblade in his hand)

nah, i'm on morphine now, 2 x 60mg mscontins a day. i could abuse opiates pretty heavily and always stabilise back on the low dose patches quite comfortably so i don't think you'll have much of a problem yourself. i'm not garunteeing you won't feel any discomfort, but that's been my experience anyway. for that kind of tolerance 10-15mics/hr should hold you no problems, ime anyway.

because it's not a blockade dose of bupe you're able to take other opiates on top without having to worry about precip wd's or anything of the like so don't be afraid to top up on a full agonist. i found codeine was usually sufficient for me. and tramadol is fine to mix with bupe, so that would be fine as well. i'm sure the clonazepam you're prescribed will help with uncomfortable feelings you may feel as well.

good luck with it, hope this helped you out.

Just woke up, a little bit more constipated than when using full agonists, but that could be due to the loperamide I had yesterday, though generally if I had loperamide and some heavy agonist later I had no probs..... thanks a lot for all the info, I'll have to watch out for the adhesive, now I have a solution I made with ethanol and almost boiling water and let it sit overnight, I was planning on plugging that but thanks for your info I know I can take morphine and trams which is gonna made it an awesome day....I also found out that I woke up more lethargic but in a way better mood.....may be placebo, but the rhinorrea I generally experience in the morning right before I dosed is also gone..... and yesterday evening was quite pleasant with the eaten strip morph benzos beer and weed....great sinergy!!! Gonna find out about how diazepam goes with it....and maybe a little coke, just to relieve the constipation, which I think is more loperamide related....but so far so good, I'll have to get saran wrap though, since I can totally see this, especially the one I stuck to my inner crotch getting soaked in water big time... Thanks, by day 3 when I stabilize and I won't be taking full agonists for a while after today I'll write again letting you know.

oh and Cap't H.....I actually remember the dream - some of the dreams I had tonight which is something that almost never happens to me....I remember every little insignificant detail, and I think it's awesome the drug has been already delivered to some deegree by the time I woke up.....like being hospitalized and nodding off and having another dose from the pump to some extent and waking up higher-better...and yeah Flurazepam isd THE night time benzo, flurazepam owns the night!

Alright, as of now I'm covered in 2 5µg/hour (one is 6 days old, the other I just put on) and a 20µg/hour I also just put on, if I take the old one out and eat the remainding adhesive do you think I'll be able some of the 85% that is lost and catch a buzz? or it has gone to waste?

BTW They've been working like a charm :) I was opioid free for a week, I bought me some Codeine yesterday and had 420mg of it and it was oretty good, also mixing it with DXM felt pretty groovy, so yeah I can see this with some will power to be used for manteinance.

Also....do you think it's safe to take 50mg Naltrexone on top (not now, in about 2days when all the codeine metabolites are gone) or would it render the low dose (well I'm gettin 30 µg/hour now which isn't bad, and I'll be getting 25µg hour this week)? I'd really like to go back to naltrexone cause these patches hold me very good and I found myself with loads more money to spend on bullshit than before when all the extra cash went to opies, however yesterday I had the codeine, and I still have 180mg which I might take later...Just want to know if it's safe to take Naltrexone, and if it is if it wouldn't render the bupe useless?

Thanks a lot. I found going to the pool with the patch and surgical tape is a bitch, however it doesn't seem to affect the patch and it hasn't come unstuck and I've been sweating a lot kin this humid and hot South American Summer days...might go for a swim now, lol covered in 3 poatches I'm gonna get some weird looks, but fuck them. I'd like to eat the patch I put on last week or dilute it and extract it, cause the 85% that isn't absorbed is still there somehow....please tell me it is! Thanks a lot again

if I take the old one out and eat the remainding adhesive do you think I'll be able some of the 85% that is lost and catch a buzz? or it has gone to waste?

it's fine to eat it afterwards, ime. there's always some left over. i've worn the patches for 2 weeks straight and still had adequate pain control.

Just want to know if it's safe to take Naltrexone, and if it is if it wouldn't render the bupe useless?

i haven't a clue to be honest. i don't know a great deal about naltrexone in general. i would assume it would render the codeine useless as it would have a higher binding affinity, even though it's got a short half life. someone else might be able to answer you better:)

good luck with the extractions! let us know how they go.

Well today I did 2 extractions, it was easier to do it in the worn patch cause I could see the bupe reservoir, which is on a sort of platic film stuck to the adhesive with all the adhesive goeey good inside. Then I had a new unworn 5mg patch which I cut the reservoir under a LED light which let me saw it perfectly.

I got 2 old transparent 35mm Film Canisters and filled them with 7,5mg 96% (192 proof) ISA and the remainding space with mineral water and put both on the fridge overnight, shaking a lot every couple of hours, today I got out the one made with the new patch in the morning boiled some water, let it get a little colder, but still warm ad put the canister there whilst I took a shower the I got the canister and put that on my mouth which came witht the plastic strip with some adhesive still on but very easy to chew off untill I got a clear plastic strip, I was swirling it in my mouth for sublingual absorption for a good 15 mins, swallowed some but could hold most....mind you the taste is awful and it burns, but I'm used to chemical tastes, can eat loads of alprazolam without water...after 15mins I swallowed the solution...

Today I öleft work earlier cause I was VERY fucked up, nodding off and such, weed realy helped and I got high as a kite, ate a lot and didn't got nauseous, but the bloating an d constipation is bothering, I'm still high as I write this and have miosis, which I hadn't had whilst wearing the patch and strong opioid effects :) so yeah that extraction worked pretty well.

I'm gonna try the one on the used patch in a couple days and let you know....that's what interests me the most, to know how much is still there....but today I wanted to get high for sure and went with the new patch extraction.

Well so far so good, I won't be doing many extractions in the future, as I want to abstain from getting high, especially opioid like highs, but I see myself doing it with some of the remainder, saving loads of 20mg partches in the same canister by day 6 and getting REALLY high some special day.

And I'd really like to know about the bupe and naltrexone thing, I know I won't be able to get high of pretty much anything whilst on naltrexone, and since I'm not on a blockade dose of bupe I'd like to take my rx'd Naltrexone as well to stay 100% opioid agonists free but if t'll kill the antidepressant feel-good properties of the bupe, I might as well stick to bupe alone...

Oh and the fact that a patch has given you pain relief for up to 2 weeks has made my day :) I was very afraid they wouldn't last a week, and I'll get my next rx for them 2 days later after the supposed week working time...was gonna do an extraction 3 days before on this 20mg patch and move the 5mg one to the crotch area, but since you've been cool up to 2weeks you rally took out a lot of stress outta me, now I can go nod off, I'm stoned and my head keeps going down and eyes shutting and opening fast.....hmmmm and only bupe and weed and my scripts, loving it so far, and think the extraction of the new unused pach was a success, I'd really like to know about Naltrexone and Transdermal bupoe if anyone has info to share....thanks a lot!

Easiest way to extract and shoot the buprenorphine from norspan patches

Okay, i just wanted to put my method down here because ive seen alot of crap about using ethanol, lemon juice and whatever else...

My brief history is that I was on oxycontin 80mg, heroin and norspan for about a year and when i couldnt get either of the first 2 drugs, i'd use the norspan (not as good feeling, but longer lasting and cheaper - (from chemist) so i didnt have to go through withdrawals)

This is how you extract it:

I was using 20mcg/hr patches. Peel off the clear square (doesnt seem to really matter how quickly you pull this off, it is a matrix with the bupe infused in it)... but *make sure* you remember which side is supposed to be in contact with your skin if you were to use it as directed.

Get a tablespoon, preferably a larger than normal one, place about 2ml of clean water (for injecting) in the spoon.

Place the plastic square in a spoon facing DOWN so that the water is in contact with the SKIN CONTACT side.. you'll see where it makes contact.

Let it sit for 30mins - 1 hr (depending on your tolerance and patch strength - but START LOW and work up.. you can always take more, but if you shoot too much you cant get it out of your system unless youve got some narcan handy - not a pleasant experience)..

After it has soaked for the required amt of time, SWIM used to put the end of the needle into an ear cleaner (earbud) and place the earbud in the solution and draw through that. Not the most effective filter, but it would at least do something.

AND THATS IT!!

SWIM used to shoot an entire patch in 1 or 2 days, but the tolerance was massive...

You usually need to soak it for at least half an hour, but SWIM would try to let it sit for at least 45-60 minutes, sometimes longer if SWIM had patience and wasnt in WD's already..

No heating, no lemon juice.. nothing else is needed. this is the way SWIM was doing it for at least 10 months and it worked very well.

The patch can be soaked more than once of course, but you'll need to soak it for longer each time as it gets used up. Also usually the sides of the patch would sometimes not touch the water which means the bupe isnt being taken from that area, so just move the patch around til it does.

You may also need to use more water and a larger syringe than a fitpack needle/insulin syringe (1ml) as the bupe levels from the plastic get lower, either that or use more water and inject several times but this can be a bit annoying and cause more damage to veins.

You can also do this with the patch stuck to the spoon and the skin contact side facing UP, but obviously you'll just need to put the water on the opposite side (on top of the patch instead of underneath) which also works just as well.

Now, I dont condone this. I'm just trying to save the more adventurous peoples' veins from shooting whatever junk some other people say is needed in their experimental methods..

I've been clean for almost a year now and my life has turned around and am fit and healthy..
but i did lose alot including my wife and plenty of cash so if you need help, i encourage you to seek it from wherever you can - parents and family, close friends - anyone.. because any opiate addict is only happy when they've got the stuff coursing through the system but every 16-20 hours youve gotta make the calls, come up with the cash, wait until theyre ready and finally have that shot otherwise youre sick!! It's a struggle, it's extremely hard and it can be very depressing and that just isnt the way to live - YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

Hope this helps more than hinders.

Last edited:
I got a huge nod yesterday after being clean of oxy morphine and methadone for around 72hours just eating a 1/3rd of a 10mg patch.....nice and simple method, I'm on bupe manteinance mostly cuz I wanted to get off da needle, it´s gonna be lmost 5years now since <i shot up....but the IV BA is so worth it....so basically you just use the plastic film let ir dissolve in water and throw away the adhesive?

I´ll try that sublingually first I stockpiled 45mg of bupe (I get a 10mcg/hr and a 5mcg/hr patches once a week) , but damn the BA and the rush, I Loved shooting suboxone back in the day, even if I had access to dope it was a ´rarity´for me....welll try anything once....4mgs sublingual with my extraction method or unextracted get me nodding nicely and I take tramadol and benzos on top sometimes, would 1mg IV be a good starting dose? and I guess I can use 1ml to dissolve 1mg, no prob, thanks a lot for the info.....my life has changed alll for the better since I started bupe, now I created a developing company with my best friend whom I known for more than a quarter of a century, and w're starting our first international project, and I got engaged as well... You lose many things, and I lost my homeboy to an OD but well I know myself, I´ll end up trying it once or twice IV. Thanks.

Yeah thats it man, just let the water sit on the skin side of the patch and let the bupe infuse into it and throw away the beige part - it's got nothing in it. I remember looking at a diagram of the layers of the patch itself and used that info to come up with this method.

You never really know how much bupe youre getting though, but after a while you get a feel for how long you need to let it sit.

One of the first few times i did it, I used about 3ml of water and put it in a 3ml rig and shot it.. Felt quite strange for about 45 mins because it was too much..
I didnt nod either, my tolerance was way too high.
At this stage I'd have to have at least a gram of brown (not as good quality as some other places) plus an antihistamine like phenergan to feel that nod like I used to when i started... towards the end I was shooting 4-5 80mg oxy's at a time as well... Had quite a good method to filter those too but I did lose one vein early on from shooting in the same spot too many times. Its a shame cos when i'm fit, it was such a nice prominent one..

Anyway, good to hear youre doing well. Just gotta get out of that love affair with the opes. It's like a bad lover. Feels great but you know its killing your soul...
:\

Butrans - buprenorphine transdermal patches

Anyone hear about these? Just wondering why the doses are so low 5mcg, 10mcg and 20mcg... I think the 20mcg works out to be 480mcg a day (0.48mg of bupe a day). Which is a little less than 1/4 of a 2mg subutex pill....right?

Is extremely low dose bupe considered a decent analgesic?

I feel like I am missing something here....:|

logo-butrans-inner.gif

Last edited:
Buprenorphine binds VERY strongly to opiate receptors, and in opiate naive people it's a decent painkiller. These patches aren't for opiate maintenance I think :)

yeah i guess you are right... i did a little reading and these patches are NOT for people who use percocet or vicodin... it's for people who only take tylenol or aspirin for their pain but those aren't strong enough...

still they mention "abuse potential" on the website... 8)

The BA for transdermal buprenorphine is really low. These have only been approved for analgesia. Finally, we already have a thread for buprenorphine patches here.

haha wow, blast from the past. look how naive and stupid i was just 2 years ago:| now i'm a sr mod...

there have been posts about these patches being introduced for maintenance that i've read from other posters over the years, whether they've been approved or not i'm not sure and haven't though about since. this was for the US, at least. i'm in australia. the search engine should help out.

it's for people who only take tylenol or aspirin for their pain but those aren't strong enough...

i can see some truth to that but it's not true 100%. i was on an opiate regime before using these, given that was only tramadol and codeine at the time but i had had experience with other opiates before being switched to this. it comes down to the doctor and patients discretion.

still they mention "abuse potential" on the website...

i definitely agree with that. i was able to get high abusing them. before i was switched to fent after my allergic reaction being identified i was able to perform a decent extraction on the bupe and get high, as well as using orally and SL at one stage. though i enjoy bupe in the rec sense. friends were also able to get high (spewing their guts on and off dor 24+ hours) from chewing a small amount of the patch and oral BA is only around 10%. tolerance definitely plays the part there.

bupe is relative to my interests given my current situation...again.

I was at 1.2mg Bupe sublingual a day ( 1mg pill + 0.2 and got some 0.4 temgesic ( sublingual bupe))

Now he switched me to patch In Europe it's called Transtec it realease 35mcg an hour, contain 20mg bupe on it. And you have to wear it for 4 days before changing it ( 20/4 = 5mg/day)

It is prescribed for chronic pain and fybromialgia. But I could feel better my old (1.2 / 2 mg bupe in pills than the patch ... wtf ?

Im looking a way to get more out of it. ( I KNOW I KNOW you can't) , I mean, a better absorbsion. MAybe Clean hard your skin before appling patch ? appling patch on the veins, Heating the patch ? ( not recommended, but apparently if heated more than 25° it realease faster bupe)

reply if you got an idea or if im wrong.
thx

Last edited:
normally now i would still be hazed as shit and barely functional to perform out of the way tasks
love the way you said that. I do the same with bupe patch ( switzerland here ) I broke my feets and legs 6 onth ago.

I recive brand: "transtec" deliver 20mg under 4 days = 35mcg/hours (smallest dose here on patch) have some usless tini 0,4 ammount of bupe fun to snort and then ALL THE FUCKING WORLD FEELS GREAT and when all arround you feels great you feel great too!

awesome and thats when the addiction start: im on withdraw atm before I wait 4 days between using 2 x 20mg bupe

i know this sounds dumb.. but i dont knowho to ask ..i have been on sub strips off the street for 40 some days but i have tried injecting (with 8mg/2mg i dont know if this is the samwe patch as your 20mcg/hr one?) and it did not work out well for me.. but i didnt peel off any part of it.. i dissolved the whole thing lik an idiot.. but i just came across this..and whis id seen it sooner.. im lookin at one now and dont see how to peel it off.( i dont know what side is suppose to be on your skin.)i dissole them under my tongue.. im not sick or equipt with rig now so im not going to try . but mine just seems to strech not peel off. .. its a half of one maybe i need a fresh one idk..?..

Okay, i just wanted to put my method down here because ive seen alot of crap about using ethanol, lemon juice and whatever else...
My brief history is that I was on oxycontin 80mg, heroin and norspan for about a year and when i couldnt get either of the first 2 drugs, i'd use the norspan (not as good feeling, but longer lasting and cheaper - (from chemist) so i didnt have to go through withdrawals)

This is how you extract it:

I was using 20mcg/hr patches. Peel off the clear square (doesnt seem to really matter how quickly you pull this off, it is a matrix with the bupe infused in it)... but *make sure* you remember which side is supposed to be in contact with your skin if you were to use it as directed.

Get a tablespoon, preferably a larger than normal one, place about 2ml of clean water (for injecting) in the spoon.

Place the plastic square in a spoon facing DOWN so that the water is in contact with the SKIN CONTACT side.. you'll see where it makes contact.

Let it sit for 30mins - 1 hr (depending on your tolerance and patch strength - but START LOW and work up.. you can always take more, but if you shoot too much you cant get it out of your system unless youve got some narcan handy - not a pleasant experience)..

After it has soaked for the required amt of time, SWIM used to put the end of the needle into an ear cleaner (earbud) and place the earbud in the solution and draw through that. Not the most effective filter, but it would at least do something.

AND THATS IT!!

SWIM used to shoot an entire patch in 1 or 2 days, but the tolerance was massive...

You usually need to soak it for at least half an hour, but SWIM would try to let it sit for at least 45-60 minutes, sometimes longer if SWIM had patience and wasnt in WD's already..

No heating, no lemon juice.. nothing else is needed. this is the way SWIM was doing it for at least 10 months and it worked very well.

The patch can be soaked more than once of course, but you'll need to soak it for longer each time as it gets used up. Also usually the sides of the patch would sometimes not touch the water which means the bupe isnt being taken from that area, so just move the patch around til it does.

You may also need to use more water and a larger syringe than a fitpack needle/insulin syringe (1ml) as the bupe levels from the plastic get lower, either that or use more water and inject several times but this can be a bit annoying and cause more damage to veins.

You can also do this with the patch stuck to the spoon and the skin contact side facing UP, but obviously you'll just need to put the water on the opposite side (on top of the patch instead of underneath) which also works just as well.

Now, I dont condone this. I'm just trying to save the more adventurous peoples' veins from shooting whatever junk some other people say is needed in their experimental methods..

I've been clean for almost a year now and my life has turned around and am fit and healthy..
but i did lose alot including my wife and plenty of cash so if you need help, i encourage you to seek it from wherever you can - parents and family, close friends - anyone.. because any opiate addict is only happy when they've got the stuff coursing through the system but every 16-20 hours youve gotta make the calls, come up with the cash, wait until theyre ready and finally have that shot otherwise youre sick!! It's a struggle, it's extremely hard and it can be very depressing and that just isnt the way to live - YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

Hope this helps more than hinders.

A patch isn't a strip.

The strips are meant for sublingual use.

The patches are meant for transdermal use.

what is the law regarding Butrans and specifically prescribing it to someone who used to be addicted to opioids and has been off them for years with the help of Suboxone?

Is it legal for a doctor to prescribe, to a person who has been taking Suboxone, a Butrans patch? I inquired with my Suboxone doc about this possibility and was berated for asking him to do something he thought would be illegal. I'm not sure if he realized Butrans = buprenorphine...but he got quite upset. Am I out of line for thinking it may be a nice alternative to taking 1/4 of a 2mg pill sublingually EVERY DAY, where with the Butrans I could take one 20mcg/hr patch once a week and get essentially the same daily dose of buprenorphine I was getting with the fractions of my Suboxone tablets? I get ~500mcg a day, and with the patch I would get 480mcg a day.

My doctor yelled at me, called me a "drug-seeking junkie" and told me to find a new Suboxone doctor, which is fine by me.... I just didn't think asking for a slightly lower daily dose of buprenorphine in a much more difficult-to-abuse delivery form was "drug-seeking behavior" but I guess I learn something new every day! 8)

I have no desire to get high and thought it would be nice to be able to get Butrans from my primary care doctor for a $15 co-pay instead of paying a "Suboxone doctor" $300 a visit for the exact same fucking chemical....and in my mind Suboxone tablets are infinitely more abuseable than a fucking patch...(Suboxone tablets can be easily snorted/injected/plugged) but I guess this is why I'm just a stupid drug-seeking junkie and not a doctor 8):!8):!8):!

I'd appreciate any response to this post letting me know I'm not crazy...not only did my Suboxone doctor quit on me but my normal psychiatrist is telling me that I need to understand why my Suboxone doctor would interpret my idea for switching from Suboxone to Butrans as a desire to get high, to which I replied I did not understand that interpretation seeing as I can easily abuse my Suboxone tablets and am asking for the same chemical just in a slightly lower dose and in a much less abuseable delivery system.... I could be wrong here, i mean i am the one seeing two fucking shrinks, but I have a hunch, since their combined age is at LEAST 155, that I'm not the one who's wrong here...

And just so ya'll know... I don't care about not being able to get Butrans if it really is illegal...I just floated the idea out there when i learned there is a buprenorphine patch that happens to come in almost the same daily dose I take with my ridiculously low dose of Suboxone (I take 0.5mg a day and have for a number of years). How this can be viewed as drug-seeking behavior is absolutely beyond me...

Last edited: