• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with spent VAPED herb?

8) do not sell it

and smoking it defeats the whole purpose of using a vaporizer in the first place lol..

From personal experience, save the duff. Also save your stems! Grind stems up, mix with duff, then do what you want to do. Use oil, butter, or milk if you're going to cook. Use alcohol if you want QWISO hash, or butane if you want honey oil. Or you could make Green Dragon with it. I've done all of the above and have had pleasant results each time. I use a Vapolution by the way. To me its like letting nothing go to waste, if you have stoner friends, ask them to set you some stems aside or duff if they have it. You'd be suprised. Every few days somone is calling me, "Hey man I have like a 1/4 worth of some stems and duff if you want it". It all adds up and the more you use, the better the results.

^^ Haha I love pluggin nugz! No really the best thing would be to save the vaped bud for a while and make butter or brownies with it. I usually save up an ounce of vaped bud, cook it with the vegetable oil, and then bake into brownies. Its always very potent. You could do this with much less than an ounce. I dont save the stems but thats just me.

frizzantik said:
8) do not sell it

and smoking it defeats the whole purpose of using a vaporizer in the first place lol..
Hey, we coulud be selling these less than knowledgable kids yard clippings. I think selling them a bunch of duff for real cheap is doing them a service.:)

hahha iv heard of selling the "duff" at 20 a g from select certified doosch bags from across the US.

can someone point me in the direction of these vaporisosers thinge ma bobs?
this sounds cool i'v cn them here but that was b4 all smoking utencils were banned from sale here in aus.. maybe online?

Put it in tea bags, and then put the tea bags in vodka for two weeks. That will leach out the rest of the cannabinoids. Smoking vaped weed tastes terrible, you're far better off making some weed vodka ;)

S.M.F.G said:
can someone point me in the direction of these vaporisosers thinge ma bobs?
this sounds cool i'v cn them here but that was b4 all smoking utencils were banned from sale here in aus.. maybe online?
Google it, they're online.

I've been extracting all my spent vapings into hash oil with isopropanol. Not much yield, but it's treasure from a trashpile! :)

Throw that shit in a blunt/joint and smoke it. One of my buddies does this, says it gets you pretty ripped. Worth giving it a try!

chicpoena said:
Put it in tea bags, and then put the tea bags in vodka for two weeks. That will leach out the rest of the cannabinoids. Smoking vaped weed tastes terrible, you're far better off making some weed vodka ;)
I agree. You saved your lungs by vaporizing it, now eat the rest you have left.
They way I use exhausted weed(from kiffing it) is to either put it - well grinded - in a small amount of whiskey for a few hours. Or put it in a cup of milk and heat/boil in the microwave for a few minutes.

swikkked.. ima up n vapin... got tha online homemade instruction mc giggama, now what to do wit tha "duff"....=D im leaning towards butter, sure taste shitty 2 smoke ...fuk dat, letz cook it:|

don't sell it, how would you feel if you got a shitty worthless bag when all ya wanted to do is get a little stoned? ;)
one time we made this light bulb vaporizer and let our friend borrow it. the next day we tried to get buds off him and he actually tried giving us the used vaped shit haha. i was like wtf man...

just throw the shit out

I have owned a Volcano Vaporizer for 3.5 years now, so I have a good idea about vaped/spent weed (or as someone said "duff").

When I volcano, I start at 6, and then finish it off at 7. I collect all the spent weed in a bowl next to the vaporizer. If for some reason I ever ran out of weed, I could pack the whole bowl on the volcano full (this being about 10-20x as much as I would use if it wasn't spent), then I turn the volcano to 9 and let it go. Get a good amount of vapor there, but it doesn't taste good at all.

The volcano has been shown to leave about 3% of the original material leftover. So say you have an ounce and you vaporized the whole thing.

28g x 0.03 = 0.84g. So if you made brownies/butter etc out of that ounce of spent weed, you'd have to eat the whole batch to get a mild buzz (0.84g equivalency).

To those who smoke your vaped weed, I laugh at you. Horrible taste, no high, and I bet you get a headache sometimes.