• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with spent VAPED herb?

*Love*Lite*

Bluelight Crew
Recently purchased a vape. For starters I love it. <3
I have been saving all the brown, used vaped weed but I am wondering if it is possible to use this for anything. I have heard that you can use this to make cana butter or oil. Is it possible or should I stop saving it??

my friend works backwards with his vaporizer. He uses all his weed in it, then when its been all vaped he rolls the leftovers into joints! seems like going backwards to me, but he says it gets you double the times high.

Smoking the vaped stuff tastes like absolute garbage!

I had really good results cooking with vaped remnants from my Vapor Bros but with the Volcano most of the good stuff seems to come out. I've made butter many times with each with consistent results of having good butter from VB, but basically metha-weed from volcano remnants. It stops any sorts of fiending, but it doesn't really get you high. It also makes you feel burnt out and the comedown is worse. Which makes sense as a higher ratio of CBD to THC would be left in the remnants. I don't suggest it. A weak crappy burnt out feeling for a long time and feeling more fiendish the next day. Oh Metha-weed is copyrighted Pimp Lazy 2005.

Peace,
PL

it still have tiny bits of thc left
you can roll a joint and smoke it BUT it will taste like crap (still gets you ripped tho)
or make a cracker and eat it

i used to save all my duff (word for vaped weed around here). we got pretty baked making leary biscuits with it, and all was good. well, until the police searched my dorm. although we were very careful to not have weed sitting anywhere noticeable, we didn't even think of the duff container in the desk. therefore, i'll never be saving duff anymore, as it's not really worth the risk to me. but if you've got a safe location, go for it! you can get really baked off of cooking with it

Whenever I vape, the leftover bud is pretty spent. I end up just throwing it away.

yeah, really the only scientific (read: certain) way to see if you're getting anything out of it is to wash it with isopropanol. i'm guessing it would take at least an ounce of vaped duff to get a good oil session, but that depends entirely on how efficiently the herb is vaped.

thujone said:
yeah, really the only scientific (read: certain) way to see if you're getting anything out of it is to wash it with isopropanol. i'm guessing it would take at least an ounce of vaped duff to get a good oil session, but that depends entirely on how efficiently the herb is vaped.

It's not only the amount that is at issue here. The chemotype changes after it's been vaporized. In a highly efficient vaporizer the "duff"/remnants are pretty much worthless. The high that one gets it's worse than not being high. It's all the stonedness and none of the highness and honestly makes me feel pretty depressed and more depressed the next day. It's just a burn out high, but high is the still the wrong word. It's like part of your brain gets removed, but there is nothing warm and tingly anywhere.

Peace,
PL

thujone said:

I've never tried this but it seems like the hash would turn out pretty shitty tasting. Best thing I've found (and what I do/have done about 5 times) is save up about an ounce, and cook it all into a pan of brownies. It makes pretty decent brownies, but you gotta use a lot.

My friend has a volcano, and he generally needs more per pan because of the sheer awesomeness of the volcano. But my suggestion is definitely cook.

If you get high off of your ground up vaporized herbs than your vaporizer sucks and you wasted your money and the herb you put through it.

The obvious answer is to put the waste in the compost pile, which you use for your mushrooms, right?

When I got my vaporizer I thought I would still be trying to puff the vapor poop, but when I saw it I thought again... looks so gnarly brown and... eww.
Though I do have a friend who's roomie sells his vaped herb as "Bud Lite"... heh heh clever.

well i was thinking off wat to do with my vaped weed and i wanted to know how much vaped weed do u need to get fuked 4 1 person. Also i shud add i dont have a really nice vape jsut a lightbulb vape(i know ghetto).
Any help with the amount 4 both smokeing or cooking

Sell it to a less than knowledgable youngin. I shit you not.

The trick is not to be sneaky and conniving, let him know, hey I got some old vaporized weed, taste bad but it will get you high.

My buddy used to sell loads of it to this one kid, always came back for more. what a sucker....

clamjuice said:
my friend works backwards with his vaporizer. He uses all his weed in it, then when its been all vaped he rolls the leftovers into joints! seems like going backwards to me, but he says it gets you double the times high.

Haha that's pretty much what i do - except i use a gravity bong/pipe :)

Definately don't throw it out - smoke or cook it!