• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with spent VAPED herb?

best bet would be to throw it away, everything else is just a hastle for getting high off burnt weed >=x. Only a complete idiot would fall for buying this shit after they get a look&smell off it

I tried an Isopropyl wash last night W/ my duff.
But I ended up fuckin' it up. I UTFSE but I couldnt come up with a guide on how exactly to do the wash.

can anybody point me in the right direction.
Do people actually eat this shit? I cant imagine how it must taste:p yuk

How much minimal duff is required to do a wash?

We usually save it up for a month or so, however long it takes to get a significant amount of vaped weed together, and whip up some butter and make cookies or brownies, then proceed to vape more while eating and watching a movie. Fuck knows if the butter got us high, but more vaping certainly did, so I didn't really care that much.

Also, ^ Mysterious, when I smoke with people who don't vape often and say that it didn't get them high, it's always been because they're ignorant and can't listen to instructions on how to hit a vape. It's mostly people that just smoke normally, so when they hit it, they pull on it hard and quick, like just smoking. The best way to hit the vape, IMO, is to take a few deep breaths to slow your breathing down kinda, then just exhale all the way and take a long, deep pull on the vape. I try to do it as slowly as possible without feeling like I'm gonna suffocate, works all the time. Usually when the people stick around for long enough, I explain how to hit it properly and they eventually figure it out if they care enough; although sometimes I really just give up on the ones who won't take my advice on how to do it.

Czar420 said:
^ I don't understand how some people seem to have no effect from the vaporizer. MOST of my friends that come by LOVE to use the vap because I'm the only one around here that has one and it gets us high as fuck! I do have a couple of friends that will sit around during the vap session and by the end of it I'm blazed and they will tell me that it didnt work. I wonder if they are just not holding it in deep enough or something? Also, has anyone noticed how the oil builds up over time in the whip? I believe it is the results of the vapor condensing correct? Does this not happen in the lungs as well then? I'd love to cough up a bunch of oil and re-vape it. lol

I didn't get high at all the few times I smoked thru a vaporizer. And this was around probably my 4th year of smoking regularly, so I definitely knew how to inhale, etc.

I have a bag I throw all my vaped weed into, it's just accumulating at the moment, but in the future I plan on selling it to my friend (who has requested it) at a relatively cheap price and make some money back from it! I don't know what he will go on to do with it, that's up to him, but most likely he'll resell it and rip off some kids. I don't condone that at all, but I also find it a little funny to think about so long as I ain't the one selling it on to them.

Sounds kinda harsh reading that back, lol, now I feel bad for the kids...

I agree. You saved your lungs by vaporizing it, now eat the rest you have left.
They way I use exhausted weed(from kiffing it) is to either put it - well grinded - in a small amount of whiskey for a few hours. Or put it in a cup of milk and heat/boil in the microwave for a few minutes.

you can't boil milk, it will curd, trust me i found out thehard way and still drank it..:/

i plan on never discarding anything except ash. Then making a fat batch of something. i think i have almost 20 grams vaped/stems. how much would i need before i make a batch?

"Yes, it is essentially condensed vapor. I usually scrape it off my volcano after a few months, take a glass bowl, plug the hole with a small nug, and top it off with this "vapor hash" as I call it. Stuff gets me lit like nothing else, as good or better than bubble hash"

Can you describe a little better where you are scraping this off of your volcano? are you using the solid valves? Are you scraping it off of that metal screw looking thing? The thing that goes on top of the metal cylinder?

There's basically nothing left when you're done. Throw it out. The amount you'd have to smoke to get anything out of it is totally not worth it. It's dry and burns your throat. Talk about emphysema risk.

My answer is still the same. Throw that shit out. If you've done a half-assed job vaping then it might work for cooking. I just bought another Vapor Bros. because I needed something quieter & more discrete than my volcano for certain locales. When I cooked "successfully" with the spent remnants from the VB I think it was because I had atomized the weed like I do with the cano. With the cano it is almost a powder when I'm done. The cano also heats the weed for a couple minutes so even though the heat is probably less the VB throughout it does a better job because it doesn't take a high temp to get to the good stuff on the inside. Smoking vaped remnants is stupid. I of course have done it and can say with authority and Truth on my side (notice capital 'T') that the spent shit should be tossed. If anything it makes you not fiend, but gives you a headache and then you fiend WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY harder the next day. It is crap. Pure and simple.

Peace,
PL

All of the things people are saying are possibilities. I'm telling you the end result. The end result of all these different processes is crap that is worthless; unless you assign some value to feeling strung out with a CBD headache. I've been trained as a scientist and am a damn good cook so I understand the science of it all and I can make any sauce you like from french butter based sauces to greek, indian, argentinian, chinese, japanese and I've made cannabutter/oil, isowashes, butane washes, made hash various ways with presses, cars, bags. Vaped remnants are crap. Pure crap. If you have no faith please, please try it for yourself, but at best you'll get dizzily stoned, but feel no positivity and feel crappier the next day. I'm trying to save you all the trouble I've tried using remnants to no avail.

Peace,
PL

My friends say that if you mix weed that's been through a vape with un-vaped weed, you get higher than a kite :S

Don't know though, I don't have a vape, but I would probably smoke the left-overs

my freind collects the bad bud (duff) in mason jars (has like 30+ jars), it smells.

we have used it for cooking, and I agree with whoever said it introduces a very burnt-out high feeling, and it lasts. I find eating with shake/stem/bud is diffferent from eating the duff, however, it WORKS !!!!!!

we have rolled it in joints and sold it. 5 for $10 (maybe not the most honest way..)..but IT WORKS !!!!! and yes do NOT smoke bud you have vapped, why would you vape if you smoke the bad stuff right after, it makes no sense?

I have not, but I'm highly interested in making duff into Oil using the ISO technique. I think this would be a hands down, GREAT way of using the Duff....can someone try making oil with this/or has ?

:D

i made some today with about 30 grams of duff and stems, came out ok. I mean this shit will get you high as fuck its just not the tastiest shit in the world. kinda tastes like ass hits on a vape which ain't so bad. Oh yeah i got about 3 grams from 30.

Normally i would throw it away. Damn, wish i knew this before. As long as it does the job i don't care how it tastes.

Whatever you do, don't smoke that stuff. Ewww nasty, I used to do it when I was really desperate; never again. It doesn't get you high at all, either.

I've had a bit of luck with soaking it in some high proof ethanol like Everclear; but you need to use a lot of that stuff to get an appreciable amount of THC in there.