• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

breaking down crack?

Coke Head

Bluelighter
it is my understanding that if you use vinegar or lemon juice to break down crack into a shootable form... can u also sniff the left over like cocaine?
------------------
they call it yayo up north, and yay for short in the south- Playa Fly "Funk N Bock"

I'm not sure how pure or impure your crack is but the vinegar and lemonjuice seem to be in the sam catagory as makeing freebase cocaine--(crack which uses ammonia --I believe you will ruin the crack but the is a chance if you heat and let sit for a couple hours you might be left with crystals

Im pretty sure it will ruin the crack
------------------
~ReN~
It is far better to burn out, then to just fade away.
-Kurt Cobain
P.l.u.R.

I've broken down crack with lemon juice before. It doesn't ruin the crack, but it didn't seem as potent as it should be.

You'll need to find an acid that has the proper pH balance to add the HCL atom to the cocaine. I did some breif looking on the net but wasn't able to find out the information on exactly what you'll need. Lemon juice might do it, might not, give it a try and see.

first time i shot coke it was from broken down crack. we used distilled white vinigar out of my refrigerator. worked fine. i heard of using lemon juice also, but with the juice there is more chance of infection.

whenever i used to shoot speedballs(coke&smack),i would buy a rock with my gear,and break the rock down with lemon juice,mix it in with cooked gear and shoot.
this is so i wouldnt have to buy a whole gramme of coke,when i only wanted it for 1 or 2 shots.

^^^ good idea
------------------
they call it yayo up north, and yay for short in the south- Playa Fly "Funk N Bock"

If you break down crack with lemon juice, wouldn't that give you mostly cocaine citrate? And if you break it down with vinegar, wouldn't that give you cocaine acetate? I wonder how the properties of these compounds compare to cocaine hydrochloride...
[This message has been edited by Ochlocrat (edited 25 October 2001).]