• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

methadone rush much stronger then heroin?

i never said it was better ,although alot of people say oh it doesnt have a rush etc. i get one for damn sure like i said i was dry heavy one time from the throat tingles

if heroin/dilaudid oxymorphone etc was easy to get like the methadone is around here i wuld choose them/it

i am deadly serious melange.

compared to heroin or oxycodone IV, MD rush is stronger, longer, and i prefer the high that follows.

I never knew that this was abnormal till i spoke to some ppl on here

what area do you live in? heroin a warm (yes) and slowly (never heard this bout heroin) im from md/dc and the dope here will blow ur head off at .1 .2 , how much do u shoot? is the dope any good?

Maybe you're getting some sort of placebo affect. Or maybe it's the specific formulation of the pills you're shootin'. By that I mean they may have something else in them that's providing the rush.

I don't know, you're in the very small minority if you're getting a rush from iv methadone.

Oh, and it's not worth shooting cause a.)no rush b.)no big increase in BA.

This girl that I was in rehab with claimed to I.V. 200 mg of methadone liquid daily using a 3 cc syringe and 21 gauge needle. I don't know if she was bullshitting or what, but she had horrible track marks.

i used physeptone pain management pills

i guess im just lucky?

the heroin ive had is kickass, im an aussie so a shot for me costs around a hundred dollars and it shows. u dont have to heat anything and you can trust me when i say the heroin here is top notch.

all im saying is methadone is better. similar rush; i know what opiates feel like, so it aint placebo or anything else, it just works.

as i said i guess im just lucky...

be sure to note that methadone is bad for your veins ,so you might wanna strt doing curls and forearm work to keep them nice and fluffy

kokaino said:
hydromorphone provides the strongest rush, i think that is like almost an established fact (its chemistry is behind the rush it provides). lol

But hydromorph has no legs and no staying power. Neither dose oxymorphone (and oxymorphs rush is not stronger then hydromorphs, more on par with morphine and heroin)

Still morphine and heroin are the best. the rush is bliss and they got A LOT of staying power. I literally nod like crazy for hours and hours.

This was never the case with any other strong opiates.

forget oxycodone....we are talking about the big leagues here (IV morphine/heroin, hydromorph, oxymorph). Oxycodone has no place here in a discussion about IV of hardcore narcotics. IV oxycodone is not worth it, just not good enough!

hydromorphone will always be the king of the rushes in my eyes <3

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
be sure to note that methadone is bad for your veins ,so you might wanna strt doing curls and forearm work to keep them nice and fluffy

duly noted <goes and grabs the dumbells>

actually hydro youve been responsible for me using weights when i was IVing a fair bit :) and i gotta say, defs worked. i mean i didnt get buff or anything but i felt healthier.

also, why do you say methadone is bad for your veins? i am very intrigued.

wow. i never heard of anyone shooting methadone...
how about the 5mg rectangular ones?
i'll have a few of those tomorrow...
i've never banged those before but i'm a pretty frequent oxycontin user (iv)...
hmmm.

euphoricnod said:
When I was using opiates daily and before I began using Oxymorphone I would pick Methadone over anything besides heroin because of its potency.

Again, if you're searching... you haven't found Oxymorphone or the many other Fent analouges you haven't looked hard enough. If you do find those other substances you need to exercise extreme caution.

Opiate addiction sucks though and I think that you should be careful. It isn't a pleasant thing to go through withdrawls from any of the more potent substances.

Heh, 'aint that the truth: withdrawals from bloody codeine suck :p

anyone have a link on how to IV methadone properly? Or is it just like most other opiate pills? I agree that Oxycodone sucks for IV, one quick tiny little rush and the rest is gone. I mean, the euphoria from oral is equivalent and lasts longer. I hope you're right about the methadone rush, sounds like it would be quite a bit of fun.

To be very blunt and make this simple...NOOOOOOOOOO

Not even close, even if some do say a rush can be achieved from IVing methadone, it will not even come close to IV heroin. Maybe in one freak case to one lucky person.

melange said:
is this thread real?

I mean iv methadone over heroin what a joke

no offense, but I'm just finding this hard to believe that anyone would have this preference

im with this guy...methadone is not worth shooting in the first place (i have tried it) but to say it is better than heroin IV is ludicrous. You must be getting some weak ass H

I know this is a little off topic, but how would you compare the Dilaudid rush compared to heroin? Which is stronger? how long does each last? and so on?

DoOrDie said:
I know this is a little off topic, but how would you compare the Dilaudid rush compared to heroin? Which is stronger? how long does each last? and so on?

ive never iv'd anything but i have messed around with hydromorphone and h and imo i think the rush from hydromorphone is alot better aswell as the high , then again the only type of heroin down here is tar so i have only smoked it

dilaudid rush is much mroe intense than dope.

dope feels like you are filling up with warm weight from the inside out, like filling a waterballoon with warm fuzzy water.

dilaudid feels like your whole body is electrified with the same sort of warmth and fuzziness, but its more intense all over.

also dilaudid can give you a big rush for a little high - amounts that hardly got me high still gave me the rush but then little else afterwards. dope on the otherhand has a closer relationship between rush and high

i would say that methadone rush combines the benefits of both bope and dilaudid rushes into one. the dope high is noticably better imo but i wudnt complain if i got either.

also, those who have "tried" iv methadone are in no position to comment in this thread. 3 quarters of those offering opinions think that adding water so some sort of MMT wafer or whatnot and filtering through a cotton and shooting consitutes a 'try' of iv methadone. it isnt a try. its a weak attempt. for reasons i have already illustrated, most MMT methadone is not suitable for IV. that is, not only is it not recommended but even if/when you DO do it, it simply is nothing like true IV methadone.

I have spoken to many people via pm who have always declined to bang their methadone due to BL advice, but after discussion and an attempt have realised that i dont talk shit for no reason - everything i say about this ROA for this drug is tried, tested and true, at least for the half dozen or so people who i know who have actually done it properly.