• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

methadone rush much stronger then heroin?

listen guys i hate to admit it but i IV methadone on a DAILY ,well at least 3 days a week and when i can afford it 7 days a week

like i said for me i didnt get a rush UNTIL i had a reserve built up ,why? i have no fucking idea but i get one every shot

you know how you take a shot of heroin and then another and the rush from the second shot is prett7y weak if at all there ,well i can throw 100mg(10 1mgtabs in a big spoon) put like 4cc's of water in mix up and it will take 3-4 shots to get all the liquid and i feel the rush EVERY SHOT

its been almost 2 years since my first methadone shot ,and despite what people think im sedated within the 3rd shot although its not like it used to be

yes this is not fucking healthy at all ,black tar heroin habit would prob be healthier even at a gram a day

methadone is not like heroin ,its not like any other opiate ,its very physically sedateing but yet you arent that happy ,there is a nod,i wake up somtime with my head between my knees ...wich is most of the time scary as hell ,especially when my g/f walks in with my laying like that

methadon itself isnt good for the veins it causes it to degrade so to speak ,but like i said simple bicep curls and forearm work will bring them baCK TO life but no pussy footing ,you have to lift intensely ,you want to feel like your bicep is gonna explode

if you decide to shoot methadone you better think about it ,i have prob put so much binders in my body it isnt funny ,but then again i know there are particles that make it into the body when people shoot heroin as well,after all if your shot is so brown you cant see through it then there are alot of particles in it (heroin)

and from my experience dilaudids rush is just one strong mother fucker ,if a rush can be felt over 120mg of methadone then its a HELLUVA RUSH

\\i just read the ttitle ogf the thread and methadone doesnt have arushto it it, heroin does pinsnmneedlskinda likelthis 80 im lookin ati, \i've had a bad day, so i am going to attent to bang an 80 *(my scrip) and if i hit it right in theneck, i shouls getthat pins andneedles feeking,,,,,or ill die,..haha:) pecet

greenlittlepill said:
\\i just read the ttitle ogf the thread and methadone doesnt have arushto it it, heroin does pinsnmneedlskinda likelthis 80 im lookin ati, \i've had a bad day, so i am going to attent to bang an 80 *(my scrip) and if i hit it right in theneck, i shouls getthat pins andneedles feeking,,,,,or ill die,..haha:) pecet

uhhh...what?=D

I don't doubt that some people experience a rush much stronger from methadone than heroin.

I hate all this nonsense "why oral BA is so good"

BA is not the reason most people are injecting, it's for the rush. Sure, some things are injected because it's cheaper, but they keep doing it for the rush.

I thought methadone was made specifically so you can't shoot it.

In the name of harm reduction I strongly recommend against shooting methadone!

^
Methadone is really bad for your veins and can cause your veins to clog / collapse instantly this is not because it's caustic has to do with enzymes i'll try to look it up so in the interest of harm reduction don't shoot up methadone and if you insist on doing so use a micron filter

^^ i work in the medical field so all my shots were done with 0.22 micron wheel filters, clean gear and fresh rigs etc. I know the importance of these things :)

I was unaware of the enzymes thing - while i have lots of knowledge on IV procedures and other relevant things, unfortunately all my knowledge of illicit drugs pertains to their recommended theraputic use, so things like this sometimes elude me. I would love if you could find the info and/or explain which enzymes and what happens exactly.

cheers bingeboy

Last edited:
Chill out.

In the name of harm reduction I simply recommended against injecting methadone. I just don't want people reading this thread and getting wonderful ideas about injecting methadone. I just want people to be safe, this is harm reduction after all. I meant no harm in my post so I sincerely ask that you rethink what you just said to me. It sounds like you have the procedure down the the T though so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Maybe instead of cussing me out you could explain the safe and proper way to inject methadone. Seriously, it sounds like something that could be very enjoyable, but also very dangerous.

Your post was really uncalled for. You don't need to be wishing fellow bluelighters harm.

I wasn't even directing my post twoards you. Check the thread. A few people are already wanting to inject methadone to experience the amazing rush. Should these people not be made aware of the dangers of injecting methadone?

tomorrow i will begin work on an IV methadone megathread, with all the info one could need. i dont know how long it will take to finish, but everything should be there.

the fact of the matter is that if you have methadone and u want to inject it, chances are that it is unsafe to do so. however, this is not because it is methadone, it is because of the form it is most likely in. I just dont like people giving iv methadone a bad name when it has nothing to do with the fact that it is methadone but instead the form that it is often in.

methadone can infact be greta and fun to inject - you just have to know what ur doing and what you have. for all that information, you'll just have to wait. until then however, i just dont like people making such broad and plainly wrong statements, like "injecting methadone is very dangerous" or "methadones rush has fucking nothing on heroin"

anyway, check ya PMs devine

^
hey man i couldn't find that stuff about enzymes and blood clotting

however i think you might be right about the caustic thing although there are like 50 mg/ ml ampoules these are made to be diluted upon use , also in a medical setting methadone is usually injected with a blood thinner like heparin to prevent blood clotting

ah damn, thats cool.

yeah i am aware of the ampules for dilution etc which is why i advised to dilute it as much as possible. I work in a medical setting myself so i generally have an idea about these things, altho i personally have never administered IV methadone to anybody. Interesting thing about the blood thinner, i'll keep an eye out for info when i go back to my studies

for god's sake if you're thinking of shooting liquid, sugared Physeptone (methadone hcl) DONT shoot the 1ml/1mg green stuff! The Blue 10mg/1ml would be a better bet but be careful. I've had no experience with methadone in tablet form or ampules, but Ive seen what happens when fools try to shoot the sugared stuff- not nice.

IMO you'd be better off scoring some good gear and having a hit- but thats my opinion. Methadone is a long acting, long half-life drug that will keep you wasted for ages but will give you little euphoric rush really. I've seen some nasty things happen to peoples arms when they've been clucking and decided to shoot some meth(adone).

I've been on a high dose of methadone since 1998 so I know what I'm talking about, although these are only my opinions of course. I inherited £50,000 in 2005 and blew it in 3 months :( I was shooting snowballs in the double figures everyday- I should be dead.

Good luck guys and try to stay away from the needles. I've ruined the blood supply to my arms, legs and numerous other places. Two of my friends have been admitted to hospital with DVT's from shooting in the groin and have massive holes there that wont heal. Another friend has also ruined his neck from shooting there. I've also lost 3 friends and 2 associates in the last few years to overdoses. Please be careful guys- though I can see you know your shit bad things can still happen.

Noone's saying you cant enjoy your drugs- but if you're clever you can get just as nice a high from ingesting the right drugs in the right amounts. I have about 3 litres of methadone saved up as I cant be assed to take more than I need anymore.

Now Benzos..... that's a different matter! ;) I also grow the best damn weed in the south of england and brew my own beer! That's all you need guys!

Last edited:
3 litres of methadone....

//eyes roll up and falls off the chair from a rarely seen but nonetheless "pleasure faint"

Cool deal thanks a lot for your PM. I am looking forward to more information on IV methadone. I personally love methadone when taken orally it feels just as good as any other opiate and lasts a loooong time. I can imagine IV would be very pleasurable.

peace

.please read the forum guidelines - BB

Last edited by a moderator:
listen guys like i have said in many threads i have IV'd methadone for close to 2 years ,close to 50-150mg a day,now like i have said in my other posts i never got a rush till i had a good amount of buildup in my system ,why this would affect the rush is beyond me

you know how you onlyu get ONE rush from multiple shots of heroin ,i get a rush one right after the other ,when you mix up 10-10mg tabs it take 3-5 times to get all of the shit out ,and i would shoot till i felt nothing else hit ,usually 5 times is this most it took,and there was a tingle in my knees ,stomach and mouth and i could taste a weird taste EVERY time ,like a min apart from each other

,now my cousin just got out of jail the other day ,he was clean now ,he did 4-10mg tabs IV ,and he was like "jesus christ" and shook his head and just like i do got goose bumbs all over ..he was nodding a few min later with the needle in his hand

When I was in N.Z, I used to bang the liquid Methadone I was scripted for pain - it was 5mg/ml and had no flavouring/colouring.

I used to get a *real* rush out of it. Often it was more enjoyable than the morphine pills we would double-up to MAM/Diamorph..

The reason why methadone doesn't produce much of a rush compared to other opiates is because it gets distributed in your body fat very quickly, so it takes a while for blood levels to reach their maximum, even if you shoot it.