• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recreational uses of prednisone(steriod)

Dr Deceptikon

Bluelighter
My bud has a whole script which they do not want. Does anyone have any first person exsperiences they would be willing to share?
Bottom line: can I get high off of them? I've read all of the hazard potentials but I just plan on popin a few every once in awhile. Opinion?
------------------
[Be All You Can Be W.O.D.]

ROTFLMAO
smile.gif

The same recreational use like aspirin. Is a corticosteroid and is used to treat muscle inflamations. So no rec. use and no muscle gain from that.
Pulakis

They are OTC in Mexico and I tried to party with them back in the stupid years. Took over 350 mg. in 24 hours. Drove from Rosarito to Napa in one day on them....
after about 150 mg. I began to get what I can only describe as "the creeps" . Like my body was ready for an adrenaline rush that would not come. Everything felt weird and bad and creepy. This was only mine and my friends experience though….. This stuff is not a toy nor recreational in any real sense. What I did was patently absurd, stupid , and dangerous.
I DO NOT recommend you play with it.

I'm on it right now to shrink my swollen tonculs(sp). It reminds me of caffine without the sped up heart rate...

I had a pretty bad throat virus one time, and it swelled like a motherfucker and doc prescribed em to me. Really nothing special at all.

i had to take that shit for a long time and believe you me, that shit has no recreational value at all. it's like trying to get fucked up off of a lot of pepsi... the only thing is, its side effects (especially long term) are really fucked up (weight gain, swollen face, acne, you'll feel "wired" and won't be able to sleep, tremors...) unless you really need it (inflamatory disease/problem, cancer, transplant...) DO NOT touch the shit.

It's really bad stuff in a LOT of ways...then again, it's the only drug to ever make me hallucinate (this is when I accidentally took more than I was supposed to).

Got it? Ok!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)