• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Aight posters who love to start threads about specific activities on specific drugs. This is your Mecca. Post away with your senseless questions of should you do activity A on substance B. There has been many many threads that pop up in here about that, and to be real, it gets old. There is only so many ways to discuss this shit before it gets tired, and seeing a board full of threads related to clubbing on this, swimming on that, drinking with this, smoking weed here, chewing gum while on DMT, watchin TV while shrooming, pickin your toes while on E, well it just clutters up the forum and spreads a buncha shit out when it could all realistically fit in one place.

So here is the roundup corrall for all those wild runnin threads. Yee ha.

This thread covers:
Drinking
Smokin Weed
All opiates
All benzos
Research chems
LSD
Mushrooms
MDMA
Meth
cocaine/crack
...AND EVERY OTHER DRUG....

It also covers:
Skating
Movie watching
Sittin in a park
Chillin at home
Goin to a club
Goin to a rave
Goin to a party
Goin to school
Walking
Workin out
Pimpin bitches
Gettin Yo money
Chillin on a stoop
Shopping
Visiting your grandma

ETC....

Basically, take anything from column a, and attatch it to anything from column B, and post about it here, instead of making 184 other threads about EACh different combination of drug and activity. Enjoy kids. =D

PS - If you got a very specific question that you feel it could not fit in this thread for whatever reason, feel free to start a thread on it, but if any of us mods feels liek its redundant or is already covered, we will take care of it. This thread is to discourage "ZOMG wut shud I do i GoT SuM aCiD Wut R suM Fun Things 2 Do on iT?" and all that but it aint a b& on this topic if it is posted intelligently with a different, or more specific focus.

Ight ill start I got a shit load of temazepam what should I do thats fun?

^The only thing you can do on temazepam: fall asleep in strange positions and wake up 10 hours later.

perhaps temazepam would be best if taken in seriot's Forever broadcasting network world

One time I visited my grandmother while high on PCP. Then I stole some of her pills and shot them up IN FRONT OF HER DAMN FACE.

Smoked a little crack after dat and made myself a sandwich, with mayonnaise on it. Unforgivable.

Transcendence said:
One time I visited my grandmother while high on PCP. Then I stole some of her pills and shot them up IN FRONT OF HER DAMN FACE.

Smoked a little crack after dat and made myself a sandwich, with mayonnaise on it. Unforgivable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.. Im sure you're talking about that black guy in those unforgivable vids!.. shit makes me laugh so hard!

tripping at school

how about tripping at school?

back in 10th grade I went to school on the tail end of a shroom trip. all I can say is WOW. did not repeat.

any one else trip at school? how did it go?

I can only imagine that if I had tripped in school it would have been bad.

one more tripping question.

Me and some 10 friends had a shroom party one night and we made two pictures of shroom cool aid and put it in the fridge.

Later on that night my friends little cousin who happened to be 12 was dropped off at his house to stay the night as he had to go with my friends mom somewhere the next day.

Any way, and you know where this is going rite? He got into the shroom juicy by accident and we spent the rest of the night having to babysit him and keep him from doing something crazy. Keep in mind we were also tripping.

Have any of you had such a thing happen?

on a side note: if I could go back and change things so that he would not have gotten into it I would but he went from being a little stuck up bastard to a laid back and easy going kid.

Transcendence said:

Eww. Mayonnaise.

DemonXstreeM said:
how about tripping at school?

back in 10th grade I went to school on the tail end of a shroom trip. all I can say is WOW. did not repeat.

any one else trip at school? how did it go?

I used to do pills at school reguarly, and i did acid at school once, my first time on it. God, what a weird day, thank fuck i didnt know what a bad trip was back then =D

I find movies or Star Trek more enjoyable after taking Ambien or another z-drug....more interesting and easier to suspend disbelief.

The best drug is LSD, mushies or any tryptamine is Halloween.

It's hard to explain but after eating 7 hits of acid and then your best friend (dressed as a gorilla) stops by your apartment unannounced it becomes VERY funny. I swear, that moment was like the craziest experience ever

"how about tripping at school?"
That is not good idea.I was in school on strong DOB trip and that was hell.

Have you beat people at board games after taking stimulants?

Have you played far better than usual and beat people at board games after taking stimulants?

A few times when I took Wellbutrin I played Reversi on Zone.com and beat almost everyone I played and could quickly analyze muiltiple possibilities 3-5 moves in advance.