• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

Aw, Im dumb...I knew we had it, but I couldnt remember the search terms. I searched like 4-5 different words that i SWORE was in the title, lol....Glad somebody found it and merged it, didnt see who did it, but thanks to wat ever one of my wonderful co-mods it was :)

Yeah my back yard! excuse me not my back tard??????????? What inspired you to ask this question lacey k? Is it because you're doing naughty, naughty things??

I didnt post this thread because I want to talk about it, lol.

We get a shit-ton of threads in here made by people who want to talk about shit like.....taking a shower on heroin. drawing on meth. playing nintendo on mushrooms. typing on e pills. and any other combination of drugs and shit to do that u could ever imagine. For some reason, everybody seems to believe that this forum is here for them to tell us the drug they are gonna use, and then see if we can tell them the best drug they should use to do that activity, OR, if they can tell is the drug that they high on at the moment, and ask us to recomment some shit for them to do.

Becuz if we allowed those threads, the whole front page would be made up of 100 different combinations "I am on (fill in one of these: of weed/acid/mushrooms/heroin/oxycontin/benzos/adderall/meth/ecstasy/cocaine/crack/GHB/DMT/opium/morphine/ayahuasca/LSA/caffeine) and I am bored. Should I do (fill in one of these:) snowboarding/playing chess/having sex/driving/sleeping/swimming/running/camping/going to disneyworld/partying/rollerskating/swinging on swings/dancing/having a party.....) and so on.

So, instead, yall got this thread.

Trust me, it sure as hell wasnt cuz i felt like talkin about this shit. but alot of yall bluelighters do, so you gotta give the people wat they want.....

i love getting myself into a nice khole right after the lights go down in a movie theater

you got this huge screen
loud music
your surrounded in darkness

perfect setting
and by the time the movies over your coming out of the rabbit hole

What do you like to do while high on benzos

What activities do you do that maximize your experience or what do you feel like doing while your highé

*Shouldn't this be in Drug Culture?
-----------------------------------------------

Opiates..lol.

But seriously, pretty much anything. They just inbrieate and relax me..so I'll go do a lot of social things...like crap that most people like to drink before they do. I don't use benzos anymore though...least not like I used to and havent for a few months now of daily use. If ou just like to sit and watch TV when you're on benzos, you're not on enough. :\

Much the same when high on opiates.I like to lay down and close my eyes with the radio on.

^I went ahead and moved it on over to DC because I think it would probably fit well over here. Mods, if you don't like it here, feel free to shut down...

I like to merge threads into the other thread that they shoulda been posted in in the first place;)

but i aint high on benzos

-------> The Mega Doing ___ on ___ thread"

We should have sex dice, but instead of things like "BLOW" "NIPPLES", have shit like "LSD" "COMMUNITY SERVICE"

Favourite drug for a sunny day?

As today in N.I is extremely sunny and it's almost summer, I was thinking up what are the best drugs for chilling out on a nice sunny day at the park. For me weed is one of my favourites despite all the other things I've tried, nothing beats sitting in the park after a few bongs with your friends and chilling.

So what's your opinion on the best drugs for a nice sunny day and why.

for a sunny day, you can't go wrong with weed, But cos its so cold down here in Australia atm, Speed is the best, its 11 degrees celcius and i'm so warm.

If you are with friends, then I would definitely say Cannabis, or maybe even Ketamine if they are taking some too (as I'm sure you know, Ketamine can make you feel very connected to other people if you take similar relatively low doses). If you are alone then I would maybe suggest a psychedelic of some sort, I only had my first experience with psychedelics this monday, but I had my second experience yesterday (both with 4-AcO-DMT) out in nature in the sun and I have to say it was the single most relaxing and beautiful experience of my life. Very deep and definitely something to "chill" with at lower doses.

Solid dose of LSD, taken around 10am. Then you go out to the park or play some disc golf. By the time you are done playing or walking around in the park the world had become even more beautiful than ever before. Plants and trees will spring to life, and you will become one with the park.

Or you will end up in the dirt rolling around and freaking out. Could really go either way.