• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

You aint gotta make a thread about the best drug for _____________. Any question like that belongs in here. merged favorite drug for a sunny day thread into this one.

off me chops on meth in my bedroom, got all lights out, smoke machine on, 2x beat triggered strobes 1 red and other green, focused on a mirror ball, plus beat triggered 20mw red/green x-y scanning laser, blue cold cathode lights mounted under my desk and bed. 10.2 digital surround sound with 2x 10" 500W subs, Winamp visuas running as my desktop background, Pumping Hard Trance.

Its like my own private rave in here. its just fucking Awesome.
I just love it.

i like to ride my bicycle on any and all drugs.

dancing is fun with hallucinogens and uppers.

burning holes in thing is great with opi's and benzos.

i pretty much have done everything on drugs that anyone does in their regular sober day-to-day life.

like now, i'm on a 450mg tramadol, 3.5mg lorazepam, 20mg methylphenidate, and a couple hits of Spice for the JWH-018 content, and I'm about to ride my bicycle to the store because we are out of paper towels.

Sitting outside with a joint and nodding on some opeeys lol

Can't really go wrong there

This is my weirdest one:
Doing K and eating grilled cheese (with ketchup).

I don't know why but my friend and I used to do it all the time. For the longest time the wallpaper on his phone was a plate w/ k and a piece of cheese on it. "cheese K"
I even like the way they taste together. I love to eat grilled cheese with my drain. (God I know that's nasty)

The binding of morphine receptors in the brain makes me hungry, because I used to be a junkie. Guess that's what it comes down to.

I also like to do Subs and make jewelry or clean ceiling fans. derp.

rolling down a hill whilst rolling is pretty interesting haha...

My friend does this nearly every time she's outside and rolling.
She'll scream "who wants to roll with me?!?" laugh hysterically. Then after rolling she tends to get naked. Go figure. She's famous for topless light shows. And making animal noises and midget jokes...

Sunny days are great for sleeping.

On opiates I like to do just about anything, on a lot of opiates I just like to sit in a darkened room and listen to jazz or watch tv, it's really all about the vibe. I also like to write post-nod when I start to feel a little energetic.

dxm and b&e is fun. the dxm gives you superpowers to help you not get caught.

Here are some fantastic things to do on tramadol

-Read
-Listen to music
-Play video games
-Any social setting
-Surf the web

It's endless. Taking out the trash and washing dishes is even fun on tram.

playing poker on shrooms

best poker face in the world, cause im just constantly grinning. freaks people out

^^ Yeah and Surfing on Acid too: You see the beauty in it again (like all the energy in a wave and the little rainbows in the water droplets on the deck of your stick) and you are relaxed, full of aloha and your timing is sweeeet. The big ones become your friends and the gnarliest sections breez past without effort. Highly recommended and fully understand why it was so big in the '70s : )
Hari Om
edtree

Maaaan, skiing is one thing, but surfing is another. If you're going to surf on acid, you better be good at surfing. I'm a decent skiier, good enough to not die on black diamonds (double black diamonds are out of the question though, I'd rather not break my neck kthx) but on acid, I would really only trust myself on a nice, easy slope where I can just take it all in and enjoy myself. Then again, if I were a PRO-fessional (look it up, it's in the book) then skiing down a black diamond would be a most interesting experience on acid.

Also, reading the UD definition of acid while on acid.

Seeing a double rainbow on shrooms.

swimming on drugs

does anybody find swiming while high fun?i'd say the best drugs to swim on are...

1.mdma(esp.with chicks in the pool:D )
2.weed
3.dxm(fun in a weird way)
4.acid
5.coke(but i have to get out every 20 minutes or so ;) )

does anybody find swiming while high fun?i'd say the best drugs to swim on are...

1.mdma(esp.with chicks in the pool:D )
2.weed
3.dxm(fun in a weird way)
4.acid
5.coke(but i have to get out every 20 minutes or so ;) )
We don't use SWIM on BL=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

^^

Maaaan, skiing is one thing, but surfing is another. If you're going to surf on acid, you better be good at surfing. I'm a decent skiier, good enough to not die on black diamonds (double black diamonds are out of the question though, I'd rather not break my neck kthx) but on acid, I would really only trust myself on a nice, easy slope where I can just take it all in and enjoy myself. Then again, if I were a PRO-fessional (look it up, it's in the book) then skiing down a black diamond would be a most interesting experience on acid.

Also, reading the UD definition of acid while on acid.

Seeing a double rainbow on shrooms.

Ha :D yeah your right Ramirez; could be dangerous but to qualify its the local point break which have been surfing for years so this one's arse knows where every rock is (because it's already hit em all).
flyingsquirell. That would be a beautiful experience indeed especially in the ocean with it's endless seascape! will have to lose my board next time to find out!