• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

^^^^ I agree"ACID"...50 mics will do....you can wait till you peek and then go and it still will be great.Everyone should trip atleast once in there life at the movies.....

haha the last time i went to the movies i was on about 4ml of promethazine/codeine syrupt and i took about 10mg of oxy and smoked a blunt b4 and i nodded out during the whole movie i dont recomend haah but it was damn confortable and euphoric

4-ho-dipt at less than 15mg is great for movie viewing;)

I've watched movies on just about all of the popular drugs. Besides just a couple of drinks, I wouldn't recommend seeing a movie on any drug. That's just my personal opinion though, on anything other than a little bit of alcohol, I get too impatient and can't stand not being able to talk.

Music is completely different though. :)

For god sakes errybody. Yall WILL post in this thread when it comes to activities you want to do on a particular drug.

DemonXstreeM said:
how about tripping at school?

back in 10th grade I went to school on the tail end of a shroom trip. all I can say is WOW. did not repeat.

any one else trip at school? how did it go?

I ate an 1/8 of mushies during lunch my senior year. It was intense. I don't remember much besides there were way too many people and time went WAYYYY too slow.

DOB said:
"how about tripping at school?"
That is not good idea.I was in school on strong DOB trip and that was hell.

I know tripping at work wasn't a good idea.. some reason the night before.. it seemed like a really good idea to take those three hits.. at 10pm..

i spent the whole day working on computer art.. trying to hold in the "wow".. and "man, that's cool" comments.. would never repeat.. but i survived

dankstersauce said:
I ate an 1/8 of mushies during lunch my senior year. It was intense. I don't remember much besides there were way too many people and time went WAYYYY too slow.

Haha yeah, back in year 10 i took acid in school. It was amazing, my first time on it. The second time i wasnt at school and had a bad trip though, and it still makes me shudder, the thought of if i had fucked up at school.

Link_S said:
Haha yeah, back in year 10 i took acid in school. It was amazing, my first time on it. The second time i wasnt at school and had a bad trip though, and it still makes me shudder, the thought of if i had fucked up at school.

I took acid during high school back in my senior year, it rocked. I was tripping for my jazz band class and my sightreading abilities pretty much became super-human. After school let out I took an E pill, layed down in a park for hours and proceeded to become one with the sky...

Mind-Melt said:
do you really run NJ, lacey?
me and her really do......

General Bale said:
Done MDMA once at the movies. Can't recommend. Was a bit of a waste.:\
i didn't think it was but then again i was on 40 mgs. of oxy too
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
????what should i do on about 1.5 mgs of xanax oral and 2 mgs of suboxone snorted???????

I like smoking some good buds, railing some OCeans, then going to my gun club and shooting either skeet with friends, or just relaxing at the pistol range with my girl. I know guns and drugs shouldn't be mixed, but it's hella fun. lol

BUMMMMMPPPPPP

Yall better remember to post in here instead of makin new threads about picking your nose while on E. :p