• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

HBWR dont make me puke, or even feel sick. I think the ones i've got are a bit old though, it took 10 get a definetly non-placebo feeling and some visual effects, then again i'm inexperienced with psychedelics so im not really sure what the "psychedelic headspace" should be like. I got some minor cramping but nothing major.

Yeah but when you hit it with the seeds, theres no question about whether you is tripping or not. Maybe you got some bunk seeds man :(

I'm from Australia, I think you are as well? The good ones should be plenty available.

As for your question about what to take at the movies...I'd say codeine all the way brother, unless you have some stronger opioids around. The feeling as you sink into your seat and become one with the film is incredible!

codeine it is then :D

I tried to get the seeds of a certain australian website that sells "food grade" ones but they sold out. I ended up getting 50 from ebay for 15 bucks. I think they could be another variety of baby woodrose, apparantly theres african and asian baby woodrose too which look the same as seeds but have much lower alkaloid content.
I think i'll wait until the website restocks, i've heard nothing but good reviews about that site.

Considering i've had basically no psychedelic experience, i might give half a milligram of acid a miss =D

Will having the codeine after smoking have any affect on the experience? My idea is to smoke at someones house then catch train to movies and have the codeine on the way.
Anyone see any flaws in this plan?

eat a handful of xanaxs and sleep through the whole thing

delta_9 said:
seems like DC material btw...you'd better hope JC is asleep ;) jk lol
Actually I was seeing Iron Man on Hawaiian baby woodrose and seeds and nitrous. =D
Now I'm back, though.
LOOONNNNNGGGG movie.

-----------------------------------> DC

Weed and codeine, maybe some alcohol too. Save the other stuff for a better time.

I took Xanax and some hydro when I seen Iron man and missed the whole movie the same with the new harold and kumar movie same combo I fell asleep felt like a fucking idiot didnt even take that much haha 22 dollars down the fucking drain cause of my dumb ass haha.

If I'm seeing a movie in the theaters I almost always stick to a few bowls of Cannabis before hand. I think I've seen two movies on Ketamine at the theaters and it wasn't as great as I had hoped but movies at home on it are always good. I'd also suggests a low dose of Codeine or OxyCodone. Xanax or any benzo is also a good buzz for a movie.

Pretty much anything that is relaxing will be a good buzz. I don't suggest the HBWS, just stick to weed if you want something to make it trippy. Psychedelics and public places like a theater are just asking for a bad buzz. You want something that will relax you and make the movie more entertaining and in my experience LSA won't be good for either. Just stick to weed, is my suggestion, since this is something you're doing with teammates and possibly your coaches too (?) you don't want to embarrass yourself nor be the most fucked up person.

in the past i would always bring roxi 30mgs and just rail em rite off my opened razr v3c phone screen. in retrospect, probably not the best idea.. but hey not many things i do are!

codeine it is then

Good old codeine! Saved my life the time my sister forced me to watch 'High School Musical 2'. =D

I tried to get the seeds of a certain australian website that sells "food grade" ones but they sold out. I ended up getting 50 from ebay for 15 bucks. I think they could be another variety of baby woodrose, apparantly theres african and asian baby woodrose too which look the same as seeds but have much lower alkaloid content.
I think i'll wait until the website restocks, i've heard nothing but good reviews about that site.

I know the exact site you are talking about. They are top quality, too bad they don't do Kava anymore though. They like to cycle through their products, so eventually HBWR seeds will be back up there.

I'd loved to have seen stuff like The Matrix or Pulp Fiction on DXM.

But hey! You can buy the DVDs

I don't recommend LSD.

oh god my first time...lsd + hitman = baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad triiiiiiip.

Mmmmmmm, i'm a big fan of acid and films personally.

My personal favourite was watching Horton Hears a Who on about 300mics in the beanbag cinema .......that film was designed with psychedelics in mind!

though it can get a bit tricky actually getting to watch anything if'n you don't keep focused ;)