• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

drew345 said:
Ight ill start I got a shit load of temazepam what should I do thats fun?
Pretty much everything would be fun on restoril until you fell asleep.

What do you like to do on uppers?

When I get wired, I love to play video games, shooters specifically. The adrenaline rush is unbeatable and I fucking pwn everyone with my superhuman tweaker reflexes. Anyone else feel the same way?

I like doing work with math and chemistry. I'm like four times more effective when on uppers in those subjects than when I'm not. Of course the high lasts a while, so that only takes up some of the time. A lot of the rest of the high is spent listening to great music, dicking around online, playing some video games, going on nice walks (highly recommended for any drug!) or talking with friends - what I do on a normal day, in other words :p

dankstersauce said:
^^and do more coke. Then i like to run around the house with a flashlight looking for the pieces of coke that i might have dropped. Looking for the hidden camera in my apartment is fun too.

actually coke and drinking and shit talking are pretty much a give in
8o Totally!! But no shit talk..too busy watchin the window...but not for cops, for bf! (Is that bad?)

Me and my old partner(I dont wanna say ex coz it sounds so harsh and like I dont want anything to do with him, hes still my friend) used to get up to lots of mischeif when we were rolling or tweaking.

If you have a blacklight colours are fun. We used to get naked and put some plastic tarpolen(dunno how to spell that) on the floor, put the blacklight on and experiment. Shaving cream bikini's(the stuff went bright purple), sliding around on dishwashing liquid(went fluero yellow) and all kinds of other liquids go all different colours. With a little nitrous it gets insane. Its a shame acid didnt work for him and I only took it once there and it was a tiny dose, tripping round all that stuff would be insane.

Theres plenty off stuff to do on drugs, we'd have sex in public lol really. In road underpasses or in parks we'd get it on, lots of nitrous, we'd have missions we had to complete, almost like a dare game and it'd get hectic sometimes. Like running across a busy main road completely nude lol we had some interesting ones and if you let your mind run wild you'll come up with some funny dares to do. Im so unfortunate that I cant foll anymore coz of SSRI's...Everyone feel free to feel sorry for me, I havent had a pill in 10 months, hasnt felt that long but its been that long, crazy. My first venture into the world of MDMA im going to make sure is like losing my MDMA virginity again, and im going to make sure theyre damn good pills too. but I got months, maybe years before I cant even start to think of that so I just got myself all worked up to roll and it aint happening :(

Drugs at the movies?

So BL, i have a question for you.
What would you recommend i take before seeing a movie?

My hockey team is planning to head to the movies (to see Ironman and/or Indiana Jones) and we're planning on getting baked before we go (those who don't smoke will be getting drunk instead) and i'm after some suggestions as to what might make the experience more enjoyable.
My prior drug experience entails MDMA, Weed, Codeine, HBWR seeds (LSA) and Nitrous.

I'm after something fun that wont make me stick out too much amongst the group. I'm thinking perhaps some of the HBWR seeds i've got left.

Any suggestions?

Depends on the movie. most movies I like get stoned but some movies are tripy so I'll take some lsd or something ;)
seems like DC material btw...you'd better hope JC is asleep ;) jk lol

I tell you what, do not do Oxycodone. That shit had me so wired in the theater. :p

Codeine is a good one, if you have access to it. Weed is always great, and I saw Iron Man on a first plateau DXM trip, which was great.

too much opiates means u nod and miss the movie :( been there a few times.

I would say, codeine (make it a good amount; codeine rarely produces any discernable nod at any dose) + some weed, if you like weed.

dont do mdma (you'll focus too much on your internal pleasure than on the movie) HBWR seeds (you'll puke in the movie) or nitrous (it wud be a waste)

I might try 150-200mg of codeine then, does weed potentiate the codeine at all?

HBWR dont make me puke, or even feel sick. I think the ones i've got are a bit old though, it took 10 get a definetly non-placebo feeling and some visual effects, then again i'm inexperienced with psychedelics so im not really sure what the "psychedelic headspace" should be like. I got some minor cramping but nothing major.

I couldnt decide if this was DC or OD so i flipped a coin and here we are :)

Last edited:
Weed and codeine is a great combo, takes the best from each drug and combines them.