• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

I do speed to clean house. Surfing the net is fun, but if I'm high on speed, I will shop online WAY too much, so I have to be careful about that.
Coke is more social for me, especially since I think coke is lame without alcohol to round it out. So it's a party drug for me.

Shoot pool or just chill and talk at a loungy type of place.

Speed for me is much more active, sports, dancing, that kind of thing.

I drink when i use coke. I go down my contacts list on my cell phone and talk to all my buddies....

i find it most enjoyable when me and a couple of my close friends can chill on a friday or saturday night, put on some music, have a couple of beers with about ten rails a piece, then walk around downtown or go to a bar.

moderation is SO key with this overpriced drug.

and if you don't know how to purify your cocaine, then you might want to do some research and give it a shot. it's simple and worth it.

wiggi said:
Look outside my window every 15 seconds to see if the police are coming to get me.

^^and do more coke. Then i like to run around the house with a flashlight looking for the pieces of coke that i might have dropped. Looking for the hidden camera in my apartment is fun too.

actually coke and drinking and shit talking are pretty much a give in

God damn these threads will never fuckin die will they.

OP Please do not post a thread about what to do on a drug in DC. These have all been repeated at least 10 times each. Check out the search function or read a few pages back before you make a thread and it will save you some time.

Prepare my next shot. Get creeped out at the shadow people who are always popping up when I least suspect it.

What are some good indoor activities for tripping?

I want to trip but this weekend is the only time I really have for a while. The problem is the weather is going to be really crappy. What are some indoor things I can do?

masturbate?
lsiten to music?
masturbate?
create art?
meditate?
masturbate?

If you're going for a deep, introspective trip: yoga, meditation, listening to soothing music, laying on your bed w/ eyes closed just thinking and absorbing the trip, etc.

If you're just trying to have fun trip: w/e music you like, flashy screen savers (AcidWarp by Noah is my fave), watch a movie, or even play a video game.

Masturbate?

Moving to DC===>

Sit in a room with no light in it.

Get a camera with a flash, or something else that flashes.

Omg. if you thought tracers were trippy...

Make sure you have a safe, light-filled place to escape to as soon as you want: this was awesome when we did it but also probably the weirdest thing I've ever done while tripping.

+1 on 'create art.'

Books (maybe get someone to read you a book?). Spiritual texts are good, inc. the Bible. so's alice in wonderland if you want something lighter.

Try putting together a 1000 piece puzzle while blasting Dark Side Of The Moon.

What we used to do is put up black paper over every piece of wall in a room. Exchange the lights for blacklights. Then paint on the walls with florescent paint with hard rave trance booming.

^ That sounds dope, and would probably be great for me! I remember one time I was peaking I had the strong urge to just paint all over my walls (not a solid color, but complete abstract). Good thing I didn't since my lease has a strict policy on painting :eek: