• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

I'd hardly consider Wellbutrin stimulating enough to be thought of this way.

I take 150mg in the morning and another 150mg at night before bed, and it never even keeps me up.

Meth, on the other hand...I don't think I could sit still long enough to play an entire board game while on that shit. Maybe a few lines of some good blow...

I've done quite well at video games after taking adderall in the past....Not really that surprising. Had a blast too! I'm sure board games, especially ones like scrabble/scattergories/cranium would be incredible.

They've actually considered testing people who compete in big online tournaments of Unreal and what not because there was word of people taking ritalin and adderall to have an advantage over the competition. Like an intellectual and cognitive steroid...

can't say so. When I get fucked up on anything playing board games I don't do so well.

Besides Welbutrin isn't a stimulant.

euphoricnod said:
Besides Welbutrin isn't a stimulant.

It mainly acts on norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitors, so I think that qualifies it as one but like I said before, it pales in comarison to any "real" stimulants like coke, meth, or even caffeine for that matter, at least in my opinion. I've heard that for those without any prior stimulant experience/tolerance, it can create something of a high.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

When I used to tweak it I owned at Halo especially sniping. I could no scope the hell out of people. Never played any board games while spun but then again I rarely ever play board games except maybe the occasional drunken Risk with some friends after a night of drinking.

eon_blue said:
It mainly acts on norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitors, so I think that qualifies it as one but like I said before, it pales in comarison to any "real" stimulants like coke, meth, or even caffeine for that matter, at least in my opinion. I've heard that for those without any prior stimulant experience/tolerance, it can create something of a high.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

It has stimulant effects for me if I chew up 150mg. It isn't close to Adderall but I find it a lot better than caffeine/ephedrine/nicotine, except for the side effects.

I didn't notice the improved board game playing effect with Adderall, but I never tested it out. One time I tried playing minesweeper after taking it though and played extremely fast like a robot but would screw up every 15-20 seconds and then immediately start a new game.

Not board games but im fucking mint at pool when im pissed or stoned and I'm good at those codeword puzzles when on speed and im shit at them when im sober.

Guys, we already got a thread for doing whatever activity of your choice on a drug of your choice. Not tryna cramp your style, but please post questions like this in there. Ima merge this now and post a notice on top of the page in case yall didnt notice.:)

Staring at the wall while your nodding is fun....and getting spun n fucking is a good bet too. Fuck playing board games when your out for a spin

psycosynthesis said:
I'd rather dance on stimulants.

Adderall made me feel like music was more discordant and the sounds didn't blend together. Anyone else notice these effects?

Stimulants + Hookah + Chess = a night thoroughly enjoyed. That shit gets INTENSE!

Going to work on a heavy dose of benzos is something of a tradition with other workers at my job. Bear in mind my job requires little effort and minimal interaction with other people. :)

bupropion said:
Adderall made me feel like music was more discordant and the sounds didn't blend together. Anyone else notice these effects?

Ha...would definitely never take adderall and go out dancing. If I'm spun, geeked or rolling I'm the shit though or actually I just think I am but actually got offered by this gal to join her dance crew. Don't think I'd do that tho.

A pretty fun time is playing fight night on the xbox while nodding with a friend. I'd look up to find I had been knocked down, or had some how knocked down my opponent. :)

best thing to do on acid or coming off rolls is to get one of these running:
http://www.coolstuffexpress.com/green-laser-stars.html?feed=Froogle

seriously, best 150$ you will ever spend. it's probably the most beautiful thing I've ever come across and its super relaxing even when you're sober. (the picture really does it no justice because it covers your whole ceiling and there's like thousands and thousands of stars and it doesn't show them all. and every single one moves around reallllly slowly.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/oyeslindane/IMG_4336.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/oyeslindane/IMG_4335.jpg

Look outside my window every 15 seconds to see if the police are coming to get me.