• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

Drug:
Oxycontin

Music:
Lauryn Hill, Placebo, Radiohead, Massive Attack, Bjork

Movies:
Waterworld, Labrynth(david bowie), Heavy Metal 3000, sci-fi, fantasy

TV:
Walking Dead, Futurama, How it's Made, Life After People, Deadliest Warrior

Internet:
Memecenter.com, collegehumour.com, cracked.com, infiltration.org (website listing abandoned places/describing trips to them and what to bring, blueprints, etc)

Games:
Halo 3 and 4, COD, Doom, Quake, original Nintendo Super Mario Bros

Books/Articles:
LOTR, Autostraddle, any zombie combat/apocalypse guide, any knife/bow articles

Hangouts: Forests, basements, attics, abandoned places, pubs or just sitting at home relaxing and enjoying the high

Name of the drug: Marijuana

Music (favorite band, artist, genre while high):
Pink Floyd, Journey, Oasis, Rolling Stones
Movies (favorite movie or genre of movie to watch while high):
21 jump street and Pineapple Express
TV (favorite TV show to watch while high):
Adventure time
Internet (favorite websites to browse while high):
9gag and 4chan always make me laugh
Games (favorite games to play while high):
Call of Duty and Halo
Books/Articles (favorite things to read while high):
I don't really like to read while stoned
Hangouts (favorite places to hangout while high): My couch

Crystal Methamphetamine

Pink Floyd, Dubstep, Triple 6 Mafia, And 2Pac

The Documentary SPUN, Four Brothers And Scarface

Family Guy Or Probably Gangland

Erowid, Bluelight, Facebook, Youtube

Any GTA Game, Or Goldeneye 007

Anything By Stephen King Is Godly, Or Drug Experiences On Erowid..

Anywhere On The Fuckin Streets That Has No Law Enforcement..Seriously I Can't Keep Still As It Is While High So I Just Roam The World Till I Find More Speed To Injest

Name of the drug: Heroin

Music (favorite band, artist, genre while high):perfect day, Modest mouse, MGMT (i have a whole playlist devoted to heroin :D)

Movies (favorite movie or genre of movie to watch while high):Cant really get into movies, either too focused on the high or movie

TV (favorite TV show to watch while high): Family guy or something easy to watch

Internet (favorite websites to browse while high): Bluelight, 9gag

Games (favorite games to play while high): CounterStrike

Books/Articles (favorite things to read while high): 2012 so not really into paper articles

Hangouts (favorite places to hangout while high):Melting into bed

Name of the drug: tiny tina aka methamphetamine (street)

Music (favorite band, artist, genre while high): scissor sisters. tritonal, andy moor, morgan page, exostate (i dig on vocal trance)

Movies (favorite movie or genre of movie to watch while high): i don't watch movies

TV (favorite TV show to watch while high): i don't watch tv

Internet (favorite websites to browse while high): imagefap, bluelight, craigslist, submityourflicks, xhamster, slutload, deviantclips

Games (favorite games to play while high): hide the sausage? idk...hungry hungry methheads?

Books/Articles (favorite things to read while high): bluelight, medical stuff - diseases, pills, treatments

Hangouts (favorite places to hangout while high): my place, a friend's place

Name of the drug:
Cannabis/Opioids/Benzos (all simultaneously or individually, it's generally the same)

Music (favorite band, artist, genre while high):
Portishead, Flying Lotus, this song:

Movies (favorite movie or genre of movie to watch while high):
Flash Gordon, Star Wars, old sci-fi.

TV (favorite TV show to watch while high):
How I Met Your Mother, X-Files, Buffy and the Vampire Slayer (guilty pleasure since I watched it when I was a little kid because my older cousins wereinto it)/

Internet (favorite websites to browse while high):
Netflix, Stumbleupon.

Games (favorite games to play while high):
Minecraft.

Books/Articles (favorite things to read while high):
I'm lucky if I can read on opiates and benzos. With cannabis it's the same as when i'm sober.

Hangouts (favorite places to hangout while high):
My room. On a beanbag chair.

fun things to do on diphenhydramine (benadryl)

hey bluelight. ive been using benadryl for recreational purposes for 5 years. ive experimented with every drug an safely say that as funny as it sounds benadryl is by far my favorite drug of choice. i take about 1500-2500mgs every night depending on how hard i wanna trip. i wouldnt reccomend taking that much unless you are experienced. the only reason i up my dose that high is to compensate for building tolerance.

anyways during the trip i like to go on walks, talk on the phone, go on the internet (until my vision is top blurry to see the screen)

anways what do you guys do to have fun on it? surprised there are not more threads about this drug is it is probably one of the less harmful drugs out there. i know people use it its just not that popular yet

sorry i think i posted in wrong forum can someone move this to "other drugs" section please?

You got it compadre.

Trip Reports to> Basic Drug Discussion

Actually "fun things to do on XYZ drug" would be better covered by Drug Culture I think.

BDD -> DC

this is actually a retarded thread and should be closed accordingly.

OP - have fun with your anti-chollinergic induced delirium.

^LOL

It may be a safer drug in terms of the fact that it isn't as likely to kill you as many drugs, but most people don't consider it a fun drug, that's why it isn't more popular.