• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

Sitting in a bar with three friendly people, talking and drinking, on coke.

Dancing my ass off and waving my hands around like a retard on MDMA/X

Closing, masking windows and locking doors and replying "Trust me, dude." when told to chill out. - On too much mephedrone.

Seriously. You all must try this.

Find an empty playground at night, Smoke some meth, enough until you get that extreme rush, then GET ON THAT SWINGSET AND SOAR THROUG THE NIGHT SKY.

Being high and going to a playground sounds like a real quick way to get yourself on a Sex Offenders list....err

i was baked and filled out a job application in front of my dad
ahaha he was wondering why i was writing in such chicken scratch

Going to 6 flags on opiates and making sure to ride every damn huge rollercoaster even though it freaked the fuck outta me.

Can't forget the part where I was nodding out while waiting in line. Ha.

Being high and going to a playground sounds like a real quick way to get yourself on a Sex Offenders list....err

why? would you be hitting on the children? i'd be more concerned about the "drugs on school property" laws where if you're caught within like 100 feet of a school it's an added charge, at least in NYC ... although here most schools & playgrounds are attached...

just go after dark so there will be no children to tempt you :p

i'm just teasing but being high does not equal sex offender lol

Meth and riding around all night listening to really really loud music. Drinking and benzos and talking to women.

Smoking weed after hiking to the top of a hill at night and playing music with friends. My absolute favorite thing to do.

Runners up include cocaine and cards, alcohol and talking to women, LSD and swingsets, and amphetamines and guitar.

My inlaws are totally pious pains in the ass! They're strict christians,don't smoke,drink,swear,drink cafeinne or do anything fun and find a way of disapproving of everything me and my partner does.They are the "nothing is ever good enough" types and make me psychotic.Which is why I pop a few Xanax before I go to lunch with them,and bring my own OJ bottle that is half vodka and half OJ.

So when they inevitably start guilt tripping my boyfriend on completely stupid topics,which leads to a screaming fight,I'm all like "guys,chill out,we can work this out"!

Last edited:
How long did the cleaning binge last?

just cleaned the entire house with a toothbrush & other ocd binges. have a story, please share.

I once picked all the dingleberrys outta my asshair cause they were making me paranoid.
Took me 3 hours :p

lmfao ass dude.. were you paranoid because you were getting prepped up before getting plunge or was it after the act?

Respect because everyone should have the right to enjoy their elements of choice without being disrespected soley based on morality and biased opinions.