• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

tripping balls on acid then showering with the lights off while enjoying a little self-gratification...

i took 250mg of 4-HO-MET in rehab one evening/night.... getting drunk or stoned in rehab is pretty fun too, but we do it a bit much lol ;)

^He surely meant 25mg... That is more than enough for most. 30mg is a very large dose.

What do you like to do when on Kratom?

I like to work and socialize. A few grams of UEI and I am confident and talkative and feel like a turbo charged race horse. Could never lay down and just chill. I will be calling people, texting everyone under the sun and getting everything done!

The Kratom Thread

^This may belong there?

I enjoy things that I would usually do while on a stimulant/opiate combination, and I find it to be quite sexually arousing at times as well. It certainly makes me very open and driven to socialize too...

When I am on Kratom I like to enjoy the time of the day that I have NOT being sick, ie, clean the house, play with my daughter, cook dinner, and other normal daily routines that I otherwise would be incapable of carrying out because of my terrible withdrawals, since the only time I ever take Kratom is when I am in withdrawals, that is what I do when On it.

When I'm buzzin on big K I like to just sit in a reclined position with feet up, a good drink, and just feel weight of gravity and the euphoria wash over me. I completely forget about anything that previously bothered me. It's 100X better than alcohol, and a lot healthier too.

This is a social topic and doesn't belong in Basic Drug Discussion which focuses on harm reduction and safety.

I'll move this to Drug Culture to see if it will work there.

BDD----------------------------------------------DC

Well im with you on the league of legends thing :D Playing LOL when baked is sure great fun. I love to play against real noobs and just pwn them and write "oh lol i beat the fuck out of you even while im mile high lolololl" and then i flame anyone. :'D
LOL on DXM is just too confusing to deal with it

The best drug is LSD, mushies or any tryptamine is Halloween.

It's hard to explain but after eating 7 hits of acid and then your best friend (dressed as a gorilla) stops by your apartment unannounced it becomes VERY funny. I swear, that moment was like the craziest experience ever

amen. two of my most favorite experiences were halloween 2009 and 2010. all my friends and i went to see moe. (the best jamband in the north east) at the armory, which is exactly like an ENORMOUS high school gymnasium. it was so great to be raging spun with a hundred other freaks spun all in costume. so happy that this community exists. and also halloween. and also lsd. and for sure amazing music. =D

but fuck you to whoever stole my shoes from the hoti. those were my best ones.

Last edited:
There is nothing better on the planet than being alone w/ a member of the opposite sex you love (no need for true "bf/gf", just someone meaningful to you), both dropping a ton of MDMA (easily half a gram through the night) and several blotters apiece (enough to enhance, w/o getting too trippy). Add enough lotions/toys, lock the doors/tape the windows, and NOTHING can compete with that. I've hit over 8hrs ;P

Also taking tons of shrooms and/or acid w/ a small-enough group of good friends, hiding the car keys, and just going out in the city. Going to the woods is a close 2nd to that ;P

For practical life, nothing beats some good amp's when you have a house to clean, hard homework, or boring tasks!!!

Festival season!

Its coming! but what will be having on the menu ;)
any reccomendations?
give your top 3 festival drugs :)

Cannabis
NOS (just the fact everyone gets blasted away for 30 seconds at once and its so bonding if you get me)
Amphetamines (keeps me going when i've been hitting toots since 6 in the morn)

If I could only use 3 substances during a festival I would choose;

Cannabis
LSD
Oxycodone