• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

skiing on a few lines of coke and molly after rolling all night. fucking raging the 70 footers.

Methamphetamines at a fesitval

Anyone have any experience with meth and full-day music fesitvals (12pm-10pm)'

Good idea ? Bad idea ?

I've been to plenty of festivals, and taken plenty of meth, just never combined the two for some reason. I've taken other drugs at festivals before.

is it good to keep you going all day ? Whats the preferred method of intake ?

Would smoking beforehand and bombing haflway through the day to keep you going be alright ? Obvious are to keep fluid intake high, and perhaps don't drink too much unless I want to spend all of my money.

Any other tips ? Experiences ? Stories ?

wouldn't you get a little paranoid? i mean with all the people around "looking at you" and "knowing you're high"? lol.. or are you one that doesn't get paranoid or doesn't give a shit if you're paranoid you just focus on having a good time?

Used to take base amphet all the times @ raves, enables you to stay up all night dancing and is dirt cheap.

My friends and I always take heaps of Meth before every festival, usually don't end up sleeping for a couple nights after just because of the sheer amount taken before going in.

Anyone have any experience with meth and full-day music fesitvals (12pm-10pm)'

Good idea ? Bad idea ?

I've been to plenty of festivals, and taken plenty of meth, just never combined the two for some reason. I've taken other drugs at festivals before.

is it good to keep you going all day ? Whats the preferred method of intake ?

Would smoking beforehand and bombing haflway through the day to keep you going be alright ? Obvious are to keep fluid intake high, and perhaps don't drink too much unless I want to spend all of my money.

Any other tips ? Experiences ? Stories ?

I have no experience with meth but in am a regular on the festival scene...my insight is that it wouldn't be a bad idea since rolls are amps and most people roll there, you would just need to adjust your dose so ur not too tweaky, unless u wanna be :) ...but as for it keeping you going throughout the night I feel it would be good, but water,water,water as you already know. Be safe w it as with anything.

-oc

I went to a desert rave with 4 stages. Each played different music. One was freestyle, trance, house & electronica. It was a massive scene. Several hundred people. Places to relax around a fire when you got tired or rolling too hard, feeling good with your girlfriend or whatever. I forgot how but somehow I sneaked in the glass pipe. The festival was from 8pm-3am so I figured a gram would be enough. Lasted me much longer, could easily have gotten me going for 12 hours of music. While the crowd was dancing I would sneak back in the cactus and take a couple hits. I'd be good to go for a couple hours. I was dancing hardcore but I think some of the people in the crowd knew I was high because I was dancing really fast. These two girls kept talking back and forth and looking at me every minute and made me feel really weird so I switched set. If I was too tweeked out I would go around the camp fire and just try and chill. It would probably have been better if I would have just taken one hit at a time and see how I was an hour later but I didn't want to keep going back in forth from the cactus. People knew I was going down to the trails and shit to get high but who fucking cares, most of them were probably high too.

If you don't want to be smoking every hour or two behind the crowd then you could buy a bumper and just do a bump whenever you wanted to. They are cheap. Each bump I believe releases 50-100mg at a time, can't remember. So its enough at a time. Its not as noticeable.

meth can be fun at festivals, just have some good downers in case the meth wears off and you want to keep partying.

Always have benzodiazepines for the comedown. I'm on a 2 day binge and only have Ambien. I tried 5 Ambien and it didn't even relax me. I laid in bed for like 8 hours. I hate how I feel. I don't know when I should try again.

Always have benzodiazepines for the comedown. I'm on a 2 day binge and only have Ambien. I tried 5 Ambien and it didn't even relax me. I laid in bed for like 8 hours. I hate how I feel. I don't know when I should try again.

yes a bottle of benzos and some booze for the comedown.

and 5 Ambien didn't knock you out? try like 7 with some diphenhydramine or doxylamine or Seroquel and/or alcohol. eventualy you'll fall asleep.

I sure hope so, I feel "so tired but I can't sleep" type of thing. My body is at full force but emotionally I'm blunt, anti-social and don't want to say a word to anybody. This is the first time I've ever really felt a comedown from Adderall/Dexedrine. I don't know if I should just try and get sleep now or go on further with another 60-75mg just to make it through the day and sleep then. I also feel shitty because I haven't taken my Suboxone today which usually gives me a mood lift. I'm trying to go 48 hours so that I can use some oxy. Fucking hell

wouldn't you get a little paranoid? i mean with all the people around "looking at you" and "knowing you're high"? lol.. or are you one that doesn't get paranoid or doesn't give a shit if you're paranoid you just focus on having a good time?

Haha its a massive electronic day festival thing. Everyone will be off their heads. Wearing sunglasses all day and with some mates who will be in the same state as me. So I'm sure it will be fine.

I've asked got 2 nitraz (Weak ? Never tried them before), some Lyrica if I really need and trying to get some xanax bars (Preferred benzo). And as always, good ol alcohol.

But I find alcohol doesn't help anywhere near as much as benzos for meth comedowns.

I would take some pills with me, I much prefer them for festivals.... But there is no such thing as MDMA in the area I am in so I am forced to use alternatives.

Last edited:
I am going to try amapola's suggestion here and give this thread a try in Drug Culture as BDD is more about dosage, basic safety, issues with combining, properties and mechanics of drug use, etc. DC seems a better fit.

BDD------------------------------>Drug Culture

Z-Drugs are highly specific, and for this reason apparently they aren't too good for an amphetamine come-down (I have never, and will never, use Z-drugs).

We got a big merged thread for doing drugs on (fill in the blank). Its for ALL drugs, and ALL activities, so if you want to know about smokin weed and swimming or takin meth and goin to a festival, your question goes there. Ima merge this now.

getting stoned and cruising through youtube's related videos for hours, starting from one single video. I found so much amazing stuff this way