⫸STICKY⫷ Ex-Staff? Would you like the title 'Bluelight Crew'?

that would depend on various factors, such as the circumstances surrounding them having to re-register, and whether it can be adequately proven that they are who they say they are (were).

*cough*
felix said:
Anyone that can't follow simple instructions:
felix said:
If any ex-staff would like this to appear below their username in place of the word 'Bluelighter', please hit the report button on this post and request it. Your request will then be considered by the admins.

... has no chance of getting it done.

just sayin'. (medi) ;)
i'm not gonna post that again. :|

I'd still just like to be called 'The Family' as it has a certain mafiosi/Charlie Manson sinister ring about it that says 'don't even think about fucking with me...' subtext to it

Felix is building a his own bureaucracy of one. Situation necessitates a solution or a solution decides the situation? bahI guess its needed ;)

fastandbulbous said:
I'd still just like to be called 'The Family' as it has a certain mafiosi/Charlie Manson sinister ring about it that says 'don't even think about fucking with me...' subtext to it
I would have definitely gone for "The Family". :)

felix said:

just sayin'. (medi) ;)

oops, I really should read things before joining in!

felix said:

just sayin'. (medi) Fry-d- ;)

updated as required :|

I don't want your stinkin title! damn you whoever changed it :D

I need to be something unique! Make it so! :p

Ok, I'm totally looking for the report button.... am i really worth the special title? Ugh.

Anyway, if the powers that be can update me little under name title, that would be awesome.

Thanks!