• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injection of Demerol Pills?

Alternity

Bluelighter
I recently aquired about 10 GENERIC Demerol pills. They are made by Barr labs. They're white and very small. The dose is 50mg each. My question is, are these safe to cook up and shoot like Dilaudid? If they are safe, what's a good dosage? Also, should I know anything special before I shoot these? If they're UNsafe to inject, what are the harmful fillers in them? Finally, if they're unshootable, how good is oral dosage and snorting compared to shooting, and what are good oral/snorting dosages? Thanks...
------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals...and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant...earth would become paradise."
[This message has been edited by Alternity (edited 20 October 2001).]

50mgs!!??
That sounds pretty inaccurate to me. I mean, isn't the strongest dilaudid only 4mgs?
Either your trying to swerve us. Your misimformed. Or I'm wrong.
Anyone else?

I believe these can be banged - some can, some can't... but it's not a time-release pill, so the only fillers/binders in there are yer normal pill type fillers/binders .. just cook it up, and make sure it looks cool - ie it doesn't turn to gel, it disolved without to much work, etc..
Just make sure you filter, hell, then filter again! I would also try to disolve it sans heat, just to see how the pill behaves in the cooker...
ecstasii -
You're correct in that the answer is the latter - you're wrong ... he said Demerol, not Dilaudid..
[EDIT - And Dilaudid also comes in an 8mg pill form, you just hardly ever see those ]
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)
[This message has been edited by PhreeX (edited 20 October 2001).]

Hmmm, I just checked Rxlist for the inactive fillers in the pill. This is for the brand name I assume but "Inactive Ingredients Tablets: Calcium Sulfate, Dibasic Calcium phosphate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc."
That last one kinda worries me(or are these alright to inject?). I'm not totally sure I should try to bang these now. Does anybody know good Oral or Nasal dosages???
------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals...and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant...earth would become paradise."

Yeah, that damn talc, ruins the party every time... I wouldnt inject it.. stick to taking them orally - it's not that bad really, but you need a good 200mg to get lifted nice!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

just a piece of advice, don't snort them. it burns as if someone was lighting a match in your nose.

Take them orally. I've had many many years of Demerol experience (yes and it IS due to legitimate health problems !! . I've built up quite a resistance to them and so PhreeX I agree with you when you say that you're gonna need 200 mg for a nice lift (I usually take 150 - 200. I actually need less to control the pain but, hell, since they're there ... ) But if someone isn't used to this drug, that might be a bit much (?) . Alternity : how much do you weigh and have you had Demerol or other opiates before?? I weigh 102 pounds and can easily take 200 mg - my husband weighs 205 and 100 mg knocks him out. Maybe start out with 100 and then wait a FULL HOUR until you start to feel the effects. Wait another thirty minutes and you should know by that point whether you need to take more. Here's another tip, I find it's best to take them about two hours after a very light meal or on an empty stomache (but in the latter case, beware of nausea).

Well, I'm very experienced with opiates. I popped 350mg of Demerol the other nite. I enjoyed it much more than snoting Oxy, it was up there with good Heroin or Morphine. I only weigh 125lbs but have a relatively small opiate tolerance. I tend to binge on them for a week or so and then stop for a week when I run out. However, the Demmies were great and I'll certainly try to get more. :)
------------------