• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Sydney & Melb) chemical brothers We are the night tour March 2008 REVIEWS!!

Leecie - i still have my ways. ;)

madmick19 - stop trying to organise a meetup, they were so 2000.

madmick19 said:
nice soo it looks like there will be a oldskool bl convention ;)

anyone feel like an early drink at 6pm before it nearby at some dodgy pub??

chinatown is across the road.

but then again, i just live five minutes walk away, i'll probably just leave in time to see chemmies.

i have no idea what time i will be showing up.

im working in gosford that day and have no idea what time i will be finished but wanna be there by about 8ish.

trancegirle said:
Is anyone going to see them in melbourne?

KKastle is going to Future so she is seeing them. I kinda wanted to...but then i really cant be fucked. Then I want to...then i cant be fucked...so im just going to sit on my butt and get drunk :D

nice..... only one day to go till i can cross CB off my top bands i want to see list :)

^ you will NEVER cross them off.

no matter how many times you see em

I hate you guys. I kick myself everyday for not seeing them in San Fran and then LA the next night. It would've been so worth it.

Ah... went to the show in Melb last night, courtesy of some last minute ebay tix. All those lasers while you're rolling.. spectacular. Loved every minute of it :)

The only let down was they didn't do the salmon dance. I guess they're saving that for the Future Music Fest.

Just booked the random unknown 4.5 star hotel on wotif for $150 its AROUND THE CORNER!!!! WOOOO!!!!!

They were INCREDIBLE! You guys seeing them in Sydney be ready for a great show :D I'm so glad i didn't wait for future to see them

^^^Agreed.

I've seen Chemical Brothers twice now, both times without being on drugs at all, and both times I have gleefully danced my fucking ass off for the entire time they were on.

These guys put on an awesome show both visually and sound-wise, and it's obvious that they enjoy it as well. Top marks. :D

man, less than 24 hours. one more sleep.

i should really crash

i'm on the floor somewhere. say hi if you wreckognise me.

mystery mister E said:
The only let down was they didn't do the salmon dance.

That doesn't sound like a let down...

mystery mister E said:
I guess they're saving that for the Future Music Fest.

Oh God, please no.

;)

awe
some
stuffeyesaw789sj2.jpg