Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Australian/NZ Drug Busts Mega-Thread Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know....

I know a few 19-21 y/o's who get into moving pills, speed etc.

I guess I just didn't expect people who were fully underage to.
Naive of me, I guess.

When I was younger I knew of people who were 16 and they were moving pills/weed/speed pretty much most drugs. Most did it just for their mates though but you did have the occasional few who would deal out of the circle... Of course most of these people were brought up in rough families that had a bit of a checkered background; I guess that's how they get into it sometimes though. I couldn't imagine the amount of paranoia and stress it would create though and most of them were dumb and didn't have a clue what they were doing...

You can probably all guess where they all ended up sooner or later though... THE SLAMMER!

I know, I know....

I know a few 19-21 y/o's who get into moving pills, speed etc.

I guess I just didn't expect people who were fully underage to.
Naive of me, I guess.

Yeah but money is still money, no matter how old you are.

fuck me dead.

16 & 17 y/o's getting arrested now??!?

jesus christ almighty.

like you'd know the first thing about being inconspicuous at that age!! i am deeply troubled by this... though the issue remains: wtf are people that age doing with 400 PILLS.

their parents are gonna kick their arses. only slight hopeful is that they won't go to lockup being underage & all...

They will only get a slap on the wrist. Nothing they can do with them. Lucky they are that age, very lucky.

17 can be charged as an adult, 17 in some circumstances but usually only for very violent or sexual offenses.

Yeah but 17yrs and 400 pills is not quite the small amount is it now, a hundred would be a little bit more leniency but 4 times that amount... Come on most Judges aren't dumb and will know for sure that he was planning on selling them and drug dealers receive some of the harshest penalties, so he's 17yr he still knows what dealing drugs is and he's still capable to turn over a profit from them that's for sure and he would know that's the risk he faces while dabbling in that area.. Also a knuckle duster doesn't make you look like your the most caring person in society; so the combination of 1 knuckle duster plus 400 ecstasy tablets (lab test to confirm, they were probably pipes) plus 2 grand in cash and not obeying police instructions... The Judge will take one look at this combination and not hesitate to lock him up; the others I'm not quite sure what they get, probably a small fine and something petty like probation for 12 - 24 months.

If he's from QLD then he's going to get time I know that much for sure, I saw a 17yr get 8 weeks because he was smashing street lights with a sling shot so do you reckon the 17yr with 400 pills is going to get away scott free??? Personally I don't think he will, the only luck I think he's going to get is a shortened or suspended sentence and they won't send him to the maximum security they'll probably just send him to Wacol or something common because he's so young...

It would be very interesting to see the outcome of this case and the reason behind why he had 400 pills lol. I wonder how long he was dealing for before they accidentally got done, god I bet the police love it when they catch people like this on a fluke it must make them feel like real big men catching little teenagers instead of the real crooks who murder and rape and assault and do break & enters etc...

If he's from QLD then he's going to get time I know that much for sure, I saw a 17yr get 8 weeks because he was smashing street lights with a sling shot so do you reckon the 17yr with 400 pills is going to get away scott free??? Personally I don't think he will, the only luck I think he's going to get is a shortened or suspended sentence and they won't send him to the maximum security they'll probably just send him to Wacol or something common because he's so young...

The judges don't want to put people away here just as much as anywhere else in Ausralia, its a last resort. He must of had many priors as child and adult and they just could not handle him anymore

These kids would be crying to the police ....

they get slap on wrist because they would have dobbed in everyone and especially who they got them from ....

Car seized in Kakadu drug bust

May 26th, 2009

A TERRITORY man's car was confiscated after police allegedly found drugs in it.

Police allege the 25-year-old man was caught with 121.5g of cannabis, separated into five large bags, and 29 ecstasy tablets, at Jabiru last week.

Police allege the drugs were ready for dealing.

Superintendent Helen Braam said the apprehension was a warning for would-be drug and grog traffickers.

"We will take your cars, your tainted cash and other tainted property," she said.

Police said the man was also charged with being armed with an offensive weapon after an iron bar was found in the car.

The man's Holden Commodore was seized and he will face drug and weapons charges at Jabiru court today.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/05/26/53955_ntnews.html

Man 'caught with drugs' fights charge
BY COURTNEY TRENWITH
26/05/2009 4:00:00 AM

A Russell Vale resident has denied allegations he is a drug dealer despite police finding a large amount of methylamphetamine and drug-related items in his home.

Mirko Radosavac pleaded not guilty in Wollongong District Court yesterday to supplying prohibited drugs.

Police had been conducting surveillance near Radosavac's Keerong Ave home after receiving intelligence that he was a street-level supplier of methylamphetamine, facts tendered said.

Police stopped Radosavac after allegedly seeing him receive money from a woman in a Bellambi Lane car park on October 14, 2008.

They allegedly found $1580 cash in his wallet and jacket pocket and asked to search his home.

When police entered Radosavac's home, he allegedly rushed to the kitchen and put his jumper over a plastic bag containing methylamphetamine.

Radosavac had told police a man had left the drugs at his house earlier that day, the facts said.

Police claim two mobile phones used by Radosavac but registered in a different name was evidence he was involved in drug supply.

Radosavac will next appear in court on August 17.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-caught-with-drugs-fights-charge/1522543.aspx

Backyard' drug dealer behind bars

A Hobart man who trafficked ecstasy and cannabis has been jailed for nine months.

Police found drugs worth up to $30,000 at Richard John Courtney's Lutana home last July.

The Criminal Court in Hobart heard 40-year-old Richard Courtney used ecstasy and cannabis and also sold the drugs to friends.

He has pleaded guilty to trafficking both drugs.

Courtney's partner, Rose-Anne Dunbabin received a one-month suspended jail term for her role in trafficking cannabis.

The court heard police found 657 ecstasy tablets in a cooler bag and cannabis hidden in a roll of carpet in the couple's home last July.

The couple's lawyer said the drug venture was in no way a large commercial operation, rather a backyard operation.

She told the court both defendants had no relevant prior convictions.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/26/2581007.htm

Purana taskforce in drug raids on Melbourne properties

Matthew Schulz

May 26, 2009 01:34pm

THE police anti-gangland taskforce have conducted major drug raids across Melbourne this morning, including one in Melbourne's CBD.
Purana detectives, whose main role is to investigate organized crime, led the raids from the inner-north to the western suburbs.

Authorities are still searching several properties in connection with the raids, with a significant haul of drugs being taken away late this morning.

Seven people are being questioned by police following the operation.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25540638-2862,00.html

Last edited:
NSW - he must have ripped someone off or rubbed them up pretty badly to get ratted like that :p

TAS - there goes the drug supply for the southernmost part of the country :eek:

VIC - don't tell me this is gonna mean another dry weekend in pill availability! arghghghgh. :!

NEWS: 26.5.09 - Purana taskforce in drug raids on Melbourne properties

A VETERAN police officer was charged today as Purana taskforce detectives dismantled a high-level drug syndicate.

The middle-aged acting senior sergeant from a Melbourne metropolitan station has been charged by the Ethical Standards Department with three serious offences.

The counts are perverting the course of justice, misconduct and disclosing confidential information.

The senior sergeant is alleged to have had connections with some of the people embroiled in the drug investigation by Purana.

Earlier today, the police anti-gangland taskforce conducted drug raids across Melbourne and arrested seven people on charges of drug trafficking.

Task force detectives arrested seven people after raids on homes and businesses in the CBD, Brunswick, Newport and Sunshine.

The Purana taskforce's main role is to investigate organised crime.

Police today described the series of arrests as a “blow to organised crime”, amid an operation targeting drug trafficking in the northern suburbs.

As well as taskforce members, officers from the criminal proceeds squad, drug taskforce and dog squad, were involved in the raids, which netted “a large quantity” of drugs and cash.

Police said the arrests followed an eight-month investigation into an alleged criminal network.

Those arrested, other than the officer, include six men and a woman.

These include three Brunswick men aged 19, 44 and 67; a 44-year-old Rowville man, two Yarraville men, aged 36; and a Newport woman, aged 47.

The group are all expected to face charges of trafficking a drug of dependence.

Purana taskforce acting Inspector Mick Hughes said anyone involved in organised crime could expect to face serious charges.

“We will continue to target those who are part of organised crime networks and those involved in the sale and manufacture of illicit drugs,” Insp Hughes said.

He said the aim would be to destroy criminal networks.

retrieved here

well, there's one less bent cop in the force. lol

I wonder if this means all those scorpion , incredibles pills will disappear now..

as they all originated from melbourne if you check pillreports ..

I just saw a news report on telly

They mentioned that a large amount of the drug seized was cocaine...

Weekend just passed was a dry weekend for pills anyhow... think what was left has made its way over to the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.