• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smokable household herbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
151cf0812c01f02e355d9fe92638573a.jpg

taking an exessive and unknown amount of nutmeg had me shitting blood and running to the ER cause i was scared shitless (no pun folks, realy....)

quite a few things. I read that if u dry catnip leaves and smoke it, it gives u an intoxication not unlike marijuana.

Another one, called Broom, unsafe to eat like tobacco but causes a euphoria light-headedness similar to tobacco when smoked.

EDIT: But really man read what you've said, DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!?! Just looking for kicks, you're asking for trouble. Go on the streets and score some smack, that'll fix your "problem."

Go on ebay and buy some dried poppy pods and make some opium tea.

Last edited:
Cface said:

well you gotta be 18+ to sign up for ebay 8)
and a smack dealer selling to some kid? I doubt it...

well you gotta be 18+ to sign up for ebay 8)

Well placed rolling eyes there...I'm only 17 and I bought pods just a few weeks ago. All gone now, though :(

Cface said:
quite a few things. I read that if u dry catnip leaves and smoke it, it gives u an intoxication not unlike marijuana.

Another one, called Broom, unsafe to eat like tobacco but causes a euphoria light-headedness similar to tobacco when smoked.

EDIT: But really man read what you've said, DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!?! Just looking for kicks, you're asking for trouble. Go on the streets and score some smack, that'll fix your "problem."

I wouldn't say those are really "household" though
Is anyone else surprised this thread isn't closed?

This kid shouldn't be trusted with 'legal highs' because he obviously isn't competant enough to recognize the dangers in inhalent abuse. Lets just hope he doesn't fuck over his brain too bad now and learns in the future. I'd suggest dxm...but DXM ONLY. NOTHING ELSE. That's if his state would even sell to a minor. Catnip can be a very very weak high...nutmeg isn't as bad as people make it out to be, just don't take more than 2-3T ground your first time, and NEVER REDOSE. Some people are actually allergic to nutmeg (seriously). I learned this the hard way when I had a bad trip and found something about nutmeg allergies. My heart was skipping beats and I couldn't breathe correctly, didn't trip at all. Also, DON'T DO DIPH/DIME/DOXYLAMINE/ANTIHISTAMINES, not this early in your drug usage at least plz. They can be dangerous in overdose...I didn't realize this until I was using them recreationally for awhile and fucked up my heart for a few days.

Last edited:
i dont know y u guys r hating on his inhalant use like u can suggest that he should but to each his own is what i say

and 4 household smokeables i have been there and read about sage, cloves, and have tried nutmeg took too long to kick in. DXM and research da pillz in med cabinet sure to find sumthing:D

I don't think he is serious about huffing, though I could be wrong. He's probably trying to elicit a negative response from the readers.

I don't think you'll find much in the spice rack that'll give you a high. Poppy seed and nutmeg is about it. You would not smoke those though.

It takes a lot of poppy seed, I think at least 100g for a low dose. I've never bothered with seeds.

Nutmeg is a shitty drug to get high on, but I have had some really good effects from nutmeg oil as a dream enhancer. Lots of dreams of flying, teleporting, and really strange things. I almost never dream of flying, but nutmeg oil induces that type of dream frequently. That is with around 1 teaspoon of nutmeg oil.

hey man just get a can of whip cream and hold the cap half way down and put the air in a ballon and inhale that.... it is a lot better than huffing anything else and is probly better for u lol...

Some legal highs and/or things you might find around the house include (off the top of my head):

Benadryl
DXM
Nutmeg
Catnip
Morning Glory seeds
Betel nut
Alcohol
Caffeine
Lavender (smoked)
Valerian root
San Pedro Cactus
Amanita muscaria mushrooms
Ayahuasca
Ephedra/pseudoephedrine
Salvia
Kratom
Inhalants
Datura
Kanna/wild dagga
Wormwood
Kava Kava
Blue lotus
Poppy seeds

LEGAL ONLY WITH PRESCRIPTION:
Sleeping pills (Ambien, Lunesta)
Pain pills (Hydrocodone, Oxycodone)
Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium)
Stimulants (Modafinil, Adderall)
Muscle relaxers (Flexeril, Skelaxin)

I had a freind that took 24 grams of nutmeg and his face got extremely pale and he was very sick. I don't recommend it.

Well with a little bit of time and work 100grams of poppy seeds can be turned into 1gram of morphine base.

Status
Not open for further replies.