• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smokable household herbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppermint and vanilla extracts in the baking isle contain up to 95% alcohol. They taste like absolute shit but hey if you're that desperate...
DXM is the best legal choice though.YEEEEAAAHHH!! Do it! Do it! Do it!
Also you're a dumbass for huffing and you'll probably die soon.

Well with a little bit of time and work 100grams of poppy seeds can be turned into 1gram of morphine base.

That's the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. Poppy seeds contain an unknown amount of TRACE morphine and other alkaloids. There is no way you or anyone else could ever make such a claim and expect it to be taken seriously.

blue opium poppy seeds. avaliable at bulk foods stores.
100grams equals 1 gram of morphine.
buy 1000grams or 1kilo, will cost about 20$
boil this in a large pot on the stove, at medium heat for 30 minutes, with about 4x as much water as seeds.
the water will turn milky brownish in colour, keep stiring this every 5-10 minutes.
there will be bubbly foam on top, stir the liquid to it disolves back into the liquid, then using a large latel or spoon collect off the water and put it into a large container.
add more water, simmer for another 30 minutes,
remove water, add more do this about 5 times till the water doesnt look as milky.
discard the seed material.
the liquid You've collected will need to be strained, use a cheese cloth or white tshirt with no ink in it as a filter, over a container and pour the liquid through that to filter out any seed material.
them pour your filtered liquid into a wide pot, and simmer it, if its bubbling its too hot.
you will notice a foam coming to the top. you will use a spoon and scim this off, put the foam onto a cookie sheet.
the foam will recollect on the liquid about every 10-15 minutes, repeat this process until no more foam collects on top of the liquid.
once all the foamy substance (morphine base) has been collected onto the cookie sheet, you have 2 options.
let it dry by air, this will take a day or 2, or put in oven, at low heat, 150F-200F max.
you dont want to go higher, high heat can destroy the morphine, or burn it.
keep a close eye on the over, when this has dried completely, remove it from the oven. let it cool, for 20-30 minutes.
then use a razor blade to scrap up the morphine.
it will look like a brown powder if u did this right.

(friend of mines findings)

Last edited:
Just grow your own poppy plants and turn the opium into morphine, im sure its much easier that way. Papaver Somniferum is the type you'll want, heard no other papaver plants work.

Last edited:
drink some cough syrup. or if you have any other cough pills lying around do some of those. ahhhh memories from those days.

when i find myself ridiculously bored ill go do a whip it.
but you can only get like 2 or 3 hits from a whip cream can. and they only last like a minute.

that's about it dude

get poppy pods on ebay and make cooked flake opium from it that you can smoke.

Huff Raid.

No.

For a good high strap some shoes on your lazy feet and go run as hard as you can for an hour or so. If you can make it that long by the time you collapse you will be high as fuck. Works for me gets me wheezing and sweating... Feels good man.

I do not mean to preach as I am only one man. But why not just, y'know, try sobriety for a night or two? :/
smokable household herbs? no offense man, but don't bother with that.

Some legal highs and/or things you might find around the house include (off the top of my head):

Benadryl
DXM
Nutmeg
Catnip
Morning Glory seeds
Betel nut
Alcohol
Caffeine
Lavender (smoked)
Valerian root
San Pedro Cactus
Amanita muscaria mushrooms
Ayahuasca
Ephedra/pseudoephedrine
Salvia
Kratom
Inhalants
Datura
Kanna/wild dagga
Wormwood
Kava Kava
Blue lotus
Poppy seeds

LEGAL ONLY WITH PRESCRIPTION:
Sleeping pills (Ambien, Lunesta)
Pain pills (Hydrocodone, Oxycodone)
Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium)
Stimulants (Modafinil, Adderall)
Muscle relaxers (Flexeril, Skelaxin)

I don't know about you but I don't remember the last time I randomly found ayahuasca in my house.

Neo you are trying hard to impress everybody by saying the drugs you are doing at the moment......Dont start it off like that next thing you'll be snorting percs and runnings oxys because its something you "not" supposed to do..........

if you extract the oils using steam distillation the nutmeg high is more enjoyable but do it dose by dose or it will kill you if you cant stem distill put it in a covered pot and simmer on low heat for about an hour then strain through a shirt (note this is only with whole nutmegs)

If you want to get high legally without your mom finding out or whatever, DXM is the way to go, although honestly your mindset isn't really impressing me.

Why even post this stuff? This is ridiculous. If you are broke, understand you are broke for a reason. You want to greatly risk your health to get a little bit of enjoyment out of your day on shit that is not worth the effort?

It takes even more experience to do all of the herbal products correctly. With a lot of the plants, you need to concentrate the chemical or extract it in some way to get enough in one dose to use.

Last edited:
Please do not eat nutmeg. I would bet dollars to donuts that you will regret it. Just chill out, find something entertaining to do while sober and get high another time. I know its hard but its better if you can create habits that find entertainment independent of getting high. You sound young, trust me you will want to establish these habits as early as possible in your "drug life".

Well said, Damien.

Status
Not open for further replies.