• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

pseudoephedrine abuse( sudafed )

Roger&Me said:
Drink some coffee. If you want to get high, buy some cocaine. Save the pseudoephedrine for when you've got a cold. Seriously.

lol for reals.

You'll get a better kick out of a bold cup of joe.

entropy90 said:
Pop about 250mgs of pseudoephedrine then for some very DANGEROUS fun take two cottons of benzedrex and about 200mg caffine. But again very dangerous, bad for the heart kinda dangerous. Like unless your crazy dont take my advice dangerous.

i just wanna punch you, you know that right 8) ?

I'd say 2 benzedrex cottons, 250mg of pseudo and then 200mgs of caffeine screams and yells "here" for a cardiac arest or a trip to the ER. I found either one of these alone to be overstimulating. What are you? An ox?

drunken_etard said:
dont listen to this guy.

Agreed. One benzedrex inhaler cotton is plenty. If you're looking for an OTC speed feeling go this route. Sudafed will not make you feel good.

rave23 said:
i just wanna punch you, you know that right ?

I'd say 2 benzedrex cottons, 250mg of pseudo and then 200mgs of caffeine screams and yells "here" for a cardiac arest or a trip to the ER. I found either one of these alone to be overstimulating. What are you? An ox?

Punch away, I know its crazy and deadly but what can I say Im a sucker for heart problems. Im seventeen and already have cardiac problems. But I just wanted to put the info out there in case there is an idiot speed deamon out there like myself. Just for the record Ive only tried that combo twice and both times I had terrible heart complications.

entropy90 said:
Just for the record Ive only tried that combo twice and both times I had terrible heart complications.

i can only begin to wonder thinking "why in the world would someone prone to heart problems experience any problems with the said combo that would make the engine of my Ford F150 jumpstart???"

seriously... You took to much man. You took too much. Too much 8)

peace?

Large amounts of caffeine will give a better "buzz" than pseudoephedrine.

However, as an energy lifter, occasional doses of 90-150mg are wonderfully effective at giving you the energy to get whatever you need done. Strangely, caffeine can make me tired if not administered properly (and I STILL can't quite figure it out) but pseudoephedrine WILL kick you in the ass.