• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Morphine vs. Heroin

"Heroin has the better rush, but I would rather he pharms than the street drugs. you know the dose and know they are safe."

just wanted to say, while this is probably assumed its better to be safe than sorry... shooting pills isn't all that safe. Extra precautions need to be taken. micron filters and NO heat.

heh, im just a noob trying to sound like i know what im talkin about. pardon my ignorance if it comes off so, just tryin to help.
be safe be easy
-Spaz-

Mr Blonde said:
Lol, yeah, I forgot that. Is there any recreational abuse of 6-MAM? Is it used in medicine or anything? How does it compare to heroin or morphine?

There are indications that it's more euphoric than heroin. It makes sense- it has intrinsic activity (ie: not a prodrug) and gets through the BBB just as fast.

^
Yup, I think I've read that it's stronger than heroin.

wow i just did H for the first rime and boy am i dissappointed, I KNEW it felt just like morphine (which i hate compared to oxy or some hydros) and now i know why, it basically is morphine. If i shot it up im sure it would be anoter story but im not into that yet...

Yeah, well if you read the thread you just dug up from it's grave, you'd see heroin is a pro-drug for morphine that just has the benefit of better BBB penetration (and apparently of 6-MAM). The rush is what makes it what it is.

I wish i enjoyed Morphine more. I prefer oxy so much more but that's because i like a speedy high. As I've said before, Morphine makes me lazy and it's more of a body high.

Since I'm no to found of Morphine i am guessing i wouldn't be to found of heroin. But, i don't plan on ever trying heroin anyway.

We are all so different and drugs feel different to all of us, i find that fascinating. It's just like some people hate Tramadol with a passion while some absolutely love Tramadol and same goes for Codeine... Some people can't even get high off of codeine, myself included, however i can get high on Tramadol but not as high as i used to.

Again... damn, i wish i enjoyed Morphine more because pods are so easy to get. I order pods like once a month to supplement my pain meds and/or when i am out of my meds. And when I'm out of my DOC and rx'd oxy pods are my back up plan. When I'm on pods i don't feel like doing shit BUT i do experience great analgesia from pods/morphine but not as much analgesia that i get from oxy.

On pods/Morphine i feel so unmotivated, sometimes i even get depressed but it's the boredome that drives me absolutely insane. I experience no boredom on oxy and that's why i love it. I've been running from boredom my whole life, it terrifies me which is why Morphine is my back up drug and analgesia.

Ok, i digressed. I can't even remember what my point was lol.

Anyway... please continue, this is an interesting thread. Oh, my point was since I'm not fond of Morphine, i probably wouldn't be fond of heroin. I think that was my point. Damn Soma

I probably wasted all your time with this post. I'm sorry. It really had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

RPG

RoxiPoppyGirl said:
I wish i enjoyed Morphine more. I prefer oxy so much more but that's because i like a speedy high. As I've said before, Morphine makes me lazy and it's more of a body high.

Since I'm no to found of Morphine i am guessing i wouldn't be to found of heroin. But, i don't plan on ever trying heroin anyway.

We are all so different and drugs feel different to all of us, i find that fascinating. It's just like some people hate Tramadol with a passion while some absolutely love Tramadol and same goes for Codeine... Some people can't even get high off of codeine, myself included, however i can get high on Tramadol but not as high as i used to.

Again... damn, i wish i enjoyed Morphine more because pods are so easy to get. I order pods like once a month to supplement my pain meds and/or when i am out of my meds. And when I'm out of my DOC and rx'd oxy pods are my back up plan. When I'm on pods i don't feel like doing shit BUT i do experience great analgesia from pods/morphine but not as much analgesia that i get from oxy.

On pods/Morphine i feel so unmotivated, sometimes i even get depressed but it's the boredome that drives me absolutely insane. I experience no boredom on oxy and that's why i love it. I've been running from boredom my whole life, it terrifies me which is why Morphine is my back up drug and analgesia.

Ok, i digressed. I can't even remember what my point was lol.

Anyway... please continue, this is an interesting thread. Oh, my point was since I'm not fond of Morphine, i probably wouldn't be fond of heroin. I think that was my point. Damn Soma

I probably wasted all your time with this post. I'm sorry. It really had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

RPG

naw you didn't

and i think you would probably enjoy heroin , its a bit like morphine but a hell lot more euphoric it gives you that everything is going to be ok feeling and a bit less sedating high (although probably still more sedating than oxy or hydro)

so maybe i didnt do enough or of good quality if i found it exactly the same as morphine? maybe a tinsy wincy bit better? :)

^
don't double post and there is no point in starting a morphine/heroin thread when there is already one , threads are for asking questions , if you want to share your everyday experiences start a journal

^ In your short time here you have started four threads. Two have been closed.

One of them, which I closed tonight, was asking whether people agreed with the scientific fact that heroin is a pro-drug of morphine amongst other things (though you worded it such that it sounded as though you were saying they were identical). The information you sought is widely available here on BL.

The second was asking questions about heroin to which accurate answers cannot be provided and to which advice has been dolled out many, many times.

Please don't derail a thread again asking about closed threads; PM the moderator who closed it. Any more posts like that here will be removed.

You don't have free speech on BL, by the way.

ETA: Obviously this post was not for BingeBoy. ;)

phrozen said:
Yes, it's an indicator that heroin has been used. Also, it could be an indicator that 6mam was used. (Highly unlikely. But it can exist by itself.) :)

I was just about to ask about that. I thought that one could make 6MAM just as easily as the real deal, but with easier aquired materials(?)
Of course, I read that on another forum and though I am a newbie, I ,for some reason, discount most things I come across elsewhere.

No synth discussion, so you won't find out here.

I doubt that 6-MAM can be made easier then heroin though, seeing as they are almost exactly the same except that 6-MAM is missing the acetyl functional group on the 3 position that makes it heroin.

Yessir, my apologies. i am aware of that rule; that's why i didn't get specific. But thanks for answering my Q.

Ok, since they are so chemically similar, I have a question, are the negative effects about the same, and are there differences? I was going to try heroin once and this girl told me I shouldn't, and a few days ago she said she wanted to try morphine. So like, how do the negative effects compare? (addiction and OD are the main risks I know, not sure how the two compare though)

I have done a good bit of heroin but I have never been able to get as strong of a rush out of it as with morphine. Maybe I just haven't done enough at a time, I dunno. I just recently got to experience morphine IV and I was blown out of the water. I was so surprised how hard it it. So for now, I would have to say I prefer the morphine rush better but I like the heroin high more.

Hydromorphone is great too, but I agree that it is all bark and no bite. I bet a little morphine added to the shot would take care of that ;)

i have used IV both morphine and heroin and for i like both but i actually adored the pins and needles morphine rush. i know some people don't like it but i did. also i think that i have more energy on morphine versus heroin.
djh