• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV-ing OC

Mischief

Greenlighter
I have been researching on this board all night last night but never got a clear answer. I have heard many responses on how dangerous it is due to chemicals that can't break down. I am going to take that chance so please no flaming..I have seen people do it, even though that's not a good excuse to do so..;)

I researched in the ED section about injection, etc. But still dont have a clear answer.

I want to try injecting OC but what are the exact steps to do so? (I also read the FAQ section about injection). But with OC is totally different since I have to crush the pill/wash off the outer time release, etc.

Can anybody please provide me with a pretty detailed step by step?

I even saw the "intervention" show with Ryan who does OC for injection. But I dont know how safe his procedure was.

Here is what I know so far:
1.Suck off time release and crush pill to a powder form
2.Dilute with water on spoon
3.Heat up spoon till powder is fully disolved
4.Fill needle with chemical
5.shoot it up!

you would do best with a CWE but no mater what it is a bad idea. if you can get some none generic K4's these are much better for injection. if you really wish to get a good buzz from the OC I would suggest plugging it as a better option.

dont suck the coating off a pill u will be injecting, one.
(wipe it off)
two, completely crush.

three add 100 units of water because u will not get all of it back into solution and the more water the better because ur solution will be less concentrated therefore any water u do lose will contain less oxy meaning ur wasting less. also depending on which type of OC u get, it can be very hard to even get them to fully dissolve in less than 1mL much less pull out a solution for injecting. in fact, u may need to use MORE than 100 units.....no worries u will probally only get 75% of it back into ur rig.

four try to stir it up without heat first completely dissolving as much as the pill as possible.

five, start to gently heat the spoon until the solution slightly bubbles the whole time keep trying to stir with something...u will start to see that the waxy solids coagulate and clump together on their own

let it cool down

filter very carefully making sure u to get as much as the water back into the syringe as possible.

eat the contents remaining in the spoon....there is still a good amount of oxy left in the gunk.....inject and enjoy.

oh and just so you know, i found that 10 times outta 10, you are better off just eating ur oxy crushed completely on an empty stomach.

any gain from the IV route is lost in the preparation.

so basically injecting on OC 80 feels about like eating 60mg.

but whatever, i know nothing about oxycodone at all....nothing at all.

You're missing one big step.

Step 2: Filter the solution through cotton or a micron filter once or twice to get rid of any insoluble particles before injecting.

And Do Not A Heat A Readily Soluble Substance Your Just Going To Dissolve Worthelss Shit U Dont Want In Your Shot.

thanks for your guys's help! Much appreciated...

I might as well not even try to inject it, I just always assumed it was a little different feeling and an instant RUSH.

I read the article about plugging.

So for OC, The ones I am getting are the "OC 40" imprinted on the tablets.

I just CRUSH up the pill, and wrap it around a single piece of toilet sheet, and step into the homosexual realm? lol jp gay people, I love you guys...

I will definitely try that..People say you get a better euphoria..

LightTrailz said:
And Do Not A Heat A Readily Soluble Substance Your Just Going To Dissolve Worthelss Shit U Dont Want In Your Shot.

obviously u have never shot oxycontins before......

we are not telling him to heat up the solution for the fucking hell of it, its a pharm pill i doubt theres bacteria even if its not meant for IV. the point of heating it up and then letting it cool is that the waxy shit tends to self coagulate and eventually forms a layer or a single clump that is easily separated from the rest of the solution. you still have a decent amount of water trapped in the binders but atleast you can draw up a solution through a normal sized rig(28-30g was what i always used).

however man i think you are making the right decision here....and no, im not saying that just cause of the needle issue. frankly, oxycodone orally is just better. maybe if u had oxy-IRs or fucking ampules or something but not with some good OCs.

save ur IVing experience for dope or diliduads....something thats worth the needle.

I appreciate you being very helpful man. I am actually picking up some OC 40 tonight and want to know if you know anything about plugging? Just break it down to powder, wrap in a single sheet of toilet paper and plug it? Is it that simple? I read about it in the ED section but want to make sure its the same way for OC. once again, you've been very helpful!!!

yiggy said:
obviously u have never shot oxycontins before......

we are not telling him to heat up the solution for the fucking hell of it, its a pharm pill i doubt theres bacteria even if its not meant for IV. the point of heating it up and then letting it cool is that the waxy shit tends to self coagulate and eventually forms a layer or a single clump that is easily separated from the rest of the solution. you still have a decent amount of water trapped in the binders but atleast you can draw up a solution through a normal sized rig(28-30g was what i always used).

however man i think you are making the right decision here....and no, im not saying that just cause of the needle issue. frankly, oxycodone orally is just better. maybe if u had oxy-IRs or fucking ampules or something but not with some good OCs.

save ur IVing experience for dope or diliduads....something thats worth the needle.

Actually i am prepping to do so . and i just had a thread about this with a pretty big arguement . and thus if people would use the search engine like it was intended to be used they would see that . Oxycodone is readily soluble in cold water . when you boil that crap all your doing is dissolving even more filler into your shot . you wanna do that be my guest but i sure as hell dont.

And if their name brand theyre not going to have to wax crap in them . well in canada they dont anyway ..

If it's oxycontin, remove the coating with a little wetness and a rub on the shirt or towel. Then crush up, add cold water. Mix up for a good couple minutes, make sure it's crushed up very finely. Then filter it with a cotton or micron filter. Spit the solution back out, and filter again and again. The resulting solution must be clear.

If its percocet, you need to do a very thorough cold water extraction process over and over.

thanks for the tips on injecting it.

TheodoreRoosevelt, have you done it yourself? So once the solution is very clear, I am able to add into the needle and inject??

Is the pill "OC 40" okay to do so??

ANYBODY WANT TO EXPLAIN PLUGGING WITH OC?? SAME AS ECSTACY??

Mischief said:
I appreciate you being very helpful man. I am actually picking up some OC 40 tonight and want to know if you know anything about plugging? Just break it down to powder, wrap in a single sheet of toilet paper and plug it? Is it that simple? I read about it in the ED section but want to make sure its the same way for OC. once again, you've been very helpful!!!

Check out this link, it's a FAQ for plugging :) Enjoy!

Mischief said:

TheodoreRoosevelt, have you done it yourself? So once the solution is very clear, I am able to add into the needle and inject??

Yes, being it's an oxycontin 40mg pill, it's not going to have the APAP like percocet, therefore a CWE isn't necessary.

DemonXstreeM said:
you would do best with a CWE but no mater what it is a bad idea. if you can get some none generic K4's these are much better for injection. if you really wish to get a good buzz from the OC I would suggest plugging it as a better option.

"non generic K-4's" are Hydromorphone, not oxycodone, you do realize that right? Thats like taking someone who wants to know how much hydrocodone to take and telling them to pop a 40mg Opana.

First, remove outer coating. As was already said, DO NOT suck the coating off. This will be going in your veins, so think about it.

Second, crush the pill in a spoon or cup. (Dont use a lighter and a dollar bill either. Be sanitary.)

Third, add desired amount of water (sterile water, of course)

Fourth, stir. DO NOT HEAT. Do not ever heat pills. The OP mentioned something about unwanted materials dissolving. Heating it will only worsen that scenario, causing more unwanted shit to dissolve than normal.

Fifth, filter. Q-Tip cotton will suffice, but back-loading with coffee filters would be primo (search for backloading on here or google if you dont know what it is) but Micron Filter is what you really need. If you dont have micron filters, be sure to filter multiple times. As TR said, get the solution as clear as possible.

Sixth, Inject.

To be honest though, you will get better effects simply snorting, even eating, oxycodone. I personally wont inject it because, well, it sucks when injected.

Last edited:
Mischief said:

Don't know if is the best way but it is what I do and it works very good.

Remove the coating, (just lick it and rub the coating off)
Crush it (quarter it, place peaces under a dollar and use lighter to crush on hard surface)
Mix with enough water to cover it
use a large needles syringe to plug it with. (put up as far as possible and slowly inject)

ba rate is much higher so dose accordingly

^ Thats probably the WORST way to do it. First, you suggest putting it in your mouth. I shouldnt have to explain why that is not something you want to do. Then you suggest crushing it up using money. Do you know how dirty paper money is?

Im sorry, but your advice is terrible.

sixpartseven said:
^ Thats probably the WORST way to do it. First, you suggest putting it in your mouth. I shouldnt have to explain why that is not something you want to do. Then you suggest crushing it up using money. Do you know how dirty paper money is?

Im sorry, but your advice is terrible.
LOL =D

Quoted for the truth.

To the OP: Check out the link I provided in my post for plugging instructions. Enjoy