• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hey all!

Firstly, glad to welcome you to the site.

This thread is a chance for you to let us know what drug you were researching when you found us. We're asking purely out of interest. I predict No.1 will be MDMA but I could be wrong. And it'll be good to see what else you guys come here for.

You'll notice that I've generalized a little bit. If you want to be more specific feel free to post. If it's something not in the list then vote 'Other' and specify.

If you were searching for info on Valium, vote for 'Prescription Drug' and then specify (same for all prescription drugs if you want to be specific)

So, vote. And don't worry, your vote will not be visible, they're anonymous to other users. If you want to, clarify it by creating a post.

Please notice, you don't have to pick just one - pick all that apply :)

Cheers

NMI Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually didn't research a drug when I joined up here...I was playing with links I found on erowid and stumbled upon this site.

I'm not really a newb but I remember what it was so I voted. . .

I'm not new either but I voted. I think I was looking for legal highs if I remember right...LSA

8 votes cast, then D-row asked us to add "Legal Highs" to the poll. Apologies to those 8 who didn't get that as their option earlier :|

Also added 'inhalents' as one option,

My husband was actually on the board a few years before I joined, when I finally did join I have pretty much stayed in ecstasy discussion. Sometimes I stretch out to the other forums but ecstasy is sort of what brought me here.

this is so sweet, wish i can remember at the time what i was looking for:|

I wasnt reseaching for any drug when I joined bluelight. But, I'd like to get information about DMT. Or just looking around to see what's going on here.

Happy to be here

lol, not a lot of noobs responding, but I'm pretty new here. I remember I was searching for ways to defeat the gel matrix in Teva OC's on google, and was lead here. I really love this place, it was a pleasant surprise for me to find that such a place exists. :D

i came here to research anti anxiety drugs. but have found this site to be very informative. along with other people who are going through the same shit i am. good to make new friends:)

i was desperately trying to find otc's in the country i moved back too... then realised all i needed was to see a doc... n could get much much mo' than otc's héhé ;)

deemster

i was mostly looking into DMT more, but also have checked into many hallucinogens, phenethylamines, etc.

my new love

I recently tried 2c-b for the first time. the experience turned out to be one of my best psychedelic trips up to this point.

hi everyone! new to site but trying to become a 'bluelighter' status. any advice? thanks in advance!

^^ after 20 or 25 posts you will be, pls dont post nonsense posts to get the status:)

Status
Not open for further replies.