• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for scripts and MDMA. Scripts because they are about all I do these days and MDMA because I have an issue with it that I've been trying to figure out for years that forced me to stop using. I lucked upon this wonderful site while searching for answers (and have already found a thread on it :) )

I was researching MDMA because I've had an issue with it for years now that caused me to quit using and lucked upon this wonderful site while looking for answers (and have already found the thread I was looking for:) ), and I voted for scripts cause they are about all i do these days. I'm interested in everything talked about on this site since I have dabbled in pretty much all of it in my day....

hm, when i joined i was interested in 2c-e and other rc. got this site recomended from a friend.

i was just kinda trying to connect wiv other ppl across the world who were into meth wen i joined - harm reduction was a bonus, not that i paid much attention to it
i also found useful info on E and opiates......went to a separate forum for pot, which has turned out lame sadly, due to the amount of 12-yr-old potheads that r now outnumbering the older wiser ones
now though, i just mainly hang out in TDS cos i got off all the shit i was on

well 12 years old people have right to seek information about harm reduction like everyone else. in fact imo they need it more than we older members do

Came here looking for alternative make-ups of amphetamine derivatives not of the 2C family, as well as syntheses for LSD. I also like legal highs, and since my discovery of salvia I haven't been interested in cannabis (which is a very good thing from the emotional hangover which often followed its use by me).

stumbled upon bluelight while searching about heroin in Denver. Finding a community is much better than just finding info though.

I came on here to try to find some first hand accounts of using kratom while already on a daily oc diet. I finally ordered some "premium green leaf Thai" powdered kratom, and recieved my online order of 25 grams today. I've read a lot about kratom, and have done my homework, but I am generally extremely anti natural (and especially legal) drugs. I wanted to see if any full time opiate-users have tried kratom while still using opiates...

Mr. Miosis

LOL- I was trying to find a site to help others get off methadone-=D :D =D
Now I see its a joke...............

All of the above and then some...all at once too.

MDMA, no doubt. (Hooray, let's get artificially/extremely happy)

With curiosity to other substances as well:
5-Meo-DiPT (let's FAWK lol)
Hydrocodone (how's it feel like to be an 'observer of life')
Special K & GHB (any worth at all to do these)?

Hey Evrybody!
I came across this site lookn for info on seperating amphetamine out from dexies...wikid site!!! cant believe i never came 'cross it B4
as 4 Pills in Perth at the moment... green apples, red toxic, blue skull-n-crossbones, purple starz-pretty scarce tho compared with a year or 2 ago!

Hi all, new here. Found this site very informative and helpful. Glad to be here!

Hi, new to the site, been lurking for months.

Heroin, morphine, Dilaudid, friends and esteemed colleagues as I like to say! Clean 2 years.

I come across bluelight on my vast search for information on phenethylamines, especially 2c's. I have experienced many psychoactives, but have yet to "research" any 2cs. I will post my experiences on here when i do obtain them.

What is a legal high if not prescription drugs? I typed in 'hole in my duragesic patch' In the old days, before the internet I would have had to call the drug company and told them I accidentally put a needle through my patch, will that kill me? My cousin's neighbor's nephew's wife...SWIM...It's nice to be in a place where I can just say what I mean! It's been a long time since I hung out with 'heads' I'd forgotten how witty and fun we are!

Iv'ing my favorite pharmaceuticals. I was engaging in some pretty dangerous behavior and have tried to pass what I've picked up here on to other stupid junkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.