• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful!!

I cannot quite remember how I came across the site, but somehow I did discover it while researching the bioavailability of different prescription opioid medications. I am very happy to be a part of the community that is BL, and very glad that I did discover the site. It has been an invaluable source of quality information for me. I also want to say, that BL wont abandon you either, recently I was released from my debt to society, and was so stoked to see that BL had not deleted my account.

When I was voteing tried to remember thought it was DXM, but right before that though I was trying to get a second opinion on an amanitas musciras I found.

I was looking up vendors for a certain chemical, came across this site through information about the said chemical. I learned alot about the chemical I was looking up, didn't find a vendor for it, which bluelight does NOT do, but found plenty of information which was very helpful. I found the vendor about an hour or so later, completely separate from bluelight, but was impressed with the amount of information on bluelight and have stayed here since. :)

This is my first post, so I shall introduce myself. Name is Kristy, but Cheshire, Chesh, or whatever will do fine.

I was researching the use of benzos and psychedelics together and the possibility of Temazapam or Xanax killing a DXM trip. Found some interesting info, so thanks to all that posted in that thread. You helped me out quite a bit.

I was also looking around to see what pills are available in Perth at the moment. More out of curiosity than anything else. Last few I had were Purple Russians and Pink Tweetys, but that would have been 2 years ago now.

I beleive I first came across this site while looking for information on obsecure psychedelics.

I'm a newbie, was looking for info on Mushies in Melbourne, Oz and LSD in Amsterdam, have heard a rumour that a lot of LSD doesn't make it past Japan to get to Oz because of the high prices LSD demands there, not sure about the veracity of this though. Also heard that the base ingredient can only be obtained through government labs and the last 2 private labs that had liscences for the ingredient had them revoked 2-3 years ago making it all the harder to make and then distribute, also have no idea whether this is true, have no reason to doubt my source who used to hook me up as he had a helpful bookbinder in Amsterdam but that source dried up.

hello. i'm joining bluelight to take a part in serious discussions about stimulators, and benzodiazepines )
also i'm interested in any kind of information about sedative/tranquilizers drugs )
stay high and be calm )

I was looking at all drugs when I joined due to my job. Erowid led me here and I have stayed ever since. I have been a member since 2000, although I had to change my name after losing some info on my computer.

Thanks for the hard work!

SubAbusePro1 =D

I was at the pharmacy and had a cold and came across a Benzedrex inhaler. I looked at the active ingredient and said "I will find a way to make this fun" which is pretty much my motto for anything and I ended up here. I have learned more harm reduction/realistic info here than from any chem dependency counselor (sorry to the guy who is one)

To Answer Your Question

Any opioids, particularly fentynl (patches and Actiq lollipops).

I ticked all.
I don't remember my spark of interest it was probably MDMA and then Salvia.. but always everything.

I don´t remember but I think it was about getting high legally.

i just found out that i never voted this poll cuz i cant remember at the moment so i voted "other" :):)

I first stumbled across this site while looking for research chemical information.

i love everything i have 2 say that first. i bielieve i was looking @ some more effective painrelief involving opiates because of a beating by local authorities if my memory serves me correctly. currently perscribed valium and largactyl..

i was, in fact, specifically looking for a forum to talk about drug stuff. i found a crappy one and then this one.

i voted for legal highs, though, since i would never have began to look up drug information on the internet otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.