• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fishscale cocaine?

there was a real e-mail sorce for everythin from oxy-80's(purdue brand) to fentanyl patches to xanax to steroids and tha was legit as fuck

to bad hes in prison now

either way, cocaine is more hygroscopic than most cuts so it tends to bind together. great coke always shimmers and is never powdery

The best coke I ever got was faint yellowish and had a finely grated parmeson cheese like texture. It also smelt very strong compared to most coke. It's very difficult to get good coke where I live so I don't really have much to compare it to and I'm not a very big coke fan. Most coke around here is very white and comes in a fine powder with a slight smell. This stuff could be smelt as you opened the bag by everyone close by.

Fishscale shimmers because it is cut with methamphetamine. I love when I get fishscale because it seems so much longer lasting with the crystal. A lot of people don't like using crystal though so dealers just say it's good shit. Thats why a lot of people don't know what fishscale really is... :p

Snow Man said:
Fishscale shimmers because it is cut with methamphetamine. I love when I get fishscale because it seems so much longer lasting with the crystal. A lot of people don't like using crystal though so dealers just say it's good shit. Thats why a lot of people don't know what fishscale really is... :p

lolwut

Thats exactly what i was about to say a bunch of coke jacked up with meth in it isnt going to shimmer . and for the record ive had all kinds of coke from chunky powder to yellow to glimmering to hard white chaulk lookin stuff . and the chaulk lookin stuff was actually one of the best types of coke i ever had no glimmer or anything . with the off white/yellow tinge stuff comin in 2nd . and i can get the caulk stuff all day long and i know its good cuz everyone ive gave it to says it puts the shit theyve been gettin to shame .

and the one time i actually got that poor excuse for coke ie the shit cut with speed i could immediatly tell by the insane burn when you blew the shit . and needless to say tha dealers lucky he didnt get the shit kicked out him.

you all say the best coke i ever had looked like this looked like that ,why dont you say what made you think it was thebst shit you ever had,

basically how did the best coke you ever had make you feel?? cause i gotta say the best coke i ever had looked NOTHING like what any of you describe

BUT i bet my experience matches that of those who has had the chance to ingest GOOD COCAINE HCL,best example i can give is "Le Junk"

i have had coke that made me feel like i was on speed ,gringing my teeth and shit ,very unpleasant,VERY!!!! and everyone there thought that was great coke,i mean they were bragging and shit,that was rocked up white coke,even had shinnyness to it

the stuff that made me feel AWESOME,horny..so so so SO fuckin horny ,i felt awesome i cant even describe it,i really cant,well i can a bit ,i just know if i had that shit available to me every day,i would be a fucking coke head

the best part was not fiending,and being able to fall right to sleep,but jesus christ i felt stimulation like pouring from inside me almost FORCE"N me to just open up to people ,tell them how i felt ,i had to leave cause i thought i was gonna try and screw my cousins g/f i was so horny

it was blissfully the most euphoria i ever felt

and when when opend the bag we thought it was soap shavings,but it numbedthe hell outta us,it really did look like small soap shavings but disolved really easy like lick your finger and it would disolve a bit on your finger

So should good coke burn slightly or be completely smooth? You hear conflicting stories about really smooth coke being cut with lidocaine/benzocaine or some other anaesthetic. Best coke I had was smoothish but you could still feel a burn.

EDIT:

you all say the best coke i ever had looked like this looked like that ,why dont you say what made you think it was thebst shit you ever had,

Best coke I had didn't make me feel heavily stimulated, just different from normal with heavy confidence and I was having a real good time. I enjoy stimulants but I didn't feel heavily stimulated, just more awake and happy in an almost aggressive way (I'm normally quite placid and only get aggro for good reasons). Almost like I was the boss of everyone and no one could give me grief...

Last edited:
Like wise ive only 1 batch that ever made me extremly speedy/ edy and aggressive . everything else ive gotten between that point and now has been nice calm euphoric minimal twitchyness / cracked out feeling . no come down what so ever and yes as you put it horny but i dont ever count that in my coke use i dont mind feeling good but when i do drugs i dont want to be feel like i wanna fuck everything.

Snow Man said:

You are fucking retarded. (Sorry if someone else got to it first, I didn't read past his post)

Fishscale is typically good, real fishscale is a different method of cooking it(I believe its easier then oil based)

but, nowadays, most any kind of rocked coke can be called fishscale, funny, how dealers hustle things..

So should good coke burn slightly or be completely smooth? You hear conflicting stories about really smooth coke being cut with lidocaine/benzocaine or some other anaesthetic. Best coke I had was smoothish but you could still feel a burn.

Good coke should not burn at all. This is because it is not crystalline, whereas a lot of cuts, especially active ones, are crystalline. Salts also may burn too.

If you have good coke, you should not even notice it going up when you snort it. If there is any burn at all, it is cut.

Coke also should not be strongly numbing. If you are getting a strong numbing sensation, extreme numbness, et cetera, that means it is cut with a topical analgesic such as lidocaine or procaine. Cocaine is slightly numbing, and should take a minute or two before starting to numb, whereas other numbing agents are stronger and numb you instantly.

Good coke should be slightly waxy, white, and numbing. While 'fishscale' cocaine is usually in reference to really good cocaine, it should not be pearlescent at all and this kind of fishscale texture means it is cut. Doesn't mean it's shitty coke, just means it's cut.

My 2 cents: I have only crossed paths with 3 very distinct types of such matter...

First around beginning of '02: Soft, off-white(I cant really say yellowish tint because I dont remember) however this was definately not fishcale-esque at all. I remember because it never was in a rock but yet it was always so soft. Cutting it up was the easiest part, it would just crumble and melt apart. Really weird but thats the stuff you need to find. 2 hours of just talking, showing off, euphoria, and trying not to interrupt anyone else.

sometime in '05: The horrid shit that someone cooks up and has no coke at all. Regular hard white powder/rocks. One time was enough, never even looked back thankfully.

Recent: THE SO-CALLED FISHCALE aka peruvian flake bomb ass yola. Great in every essence that cocaine should be or as I best described it in my first experience except for one BIG DOWNSIDE, the geeked out feeling I get from anymore than one normal line; craving more, not feeling comfortable around anybody, mind racing, and just not having fun. It still has great euphoria but possibly that le junk cracker could clean this up to be real good just like it appears to be. but im not gonna take picture to show or try to clean using le junk method because I have given up on this "FISHCALE" myth and blow all together............................................

best coke i ever had was yellow-ish and soft. it was almost kinda oily looking. it was hands down the strongest most pure coke i ever had..it was also the first coke i ever IV'd. i did it mixed with a big shot of dope and proceded to throw up like whoa. what a rush.

i would assume the better the coke, the softer and more moist it would be since its hygroscopic.

medicine cabinet said:
oh c'mon....

its not online...its email??

hard powder?

fishscale is ust slang for good coke cause it can have a pearly look to it. ive had coke that looked like scale and it sucked, the physical aperence can be recreated.

All the good gurl I have had here looked shiny and fluffy and reaks when broken down. Plus has real strong smell of acetone. I dont you can re create that "fishscale" look

Also stay away from that oil base stuff its not any good especially if you are trying to cook up.

On the recreation of shimmery coke thing - we get SHIT coke in the UK. Lately though, i've had a batch that's been all shimmery. It#'s ok coke, but it makes me feel REALLY nauseus after a while, so it's obviously got some fairly unpleasant cut in it.

If you DON'T live in the UK though, you've got a considerably better chance of not getting total shite :X