• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fishscale cocaine?

Syringefull

Ex-Bluelighter
He says its "high quality, rockhard fishscale" ive never heard of this, but it sounds like its hard. the best coke ive ever had was really hard powder. Anyways i hope thats what he meant.

anyone ever heard of this?

Edit: Don't incriminate yourself! -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
ive heard fishscale has something to do with the cut, it shimmers similar to fishscales, so they call it that.. also usually the harder it is, the better because if its in rock form is probably less cut but that is not always true

fishscale is just another word drug dealers add to try to pimp their product.
supposedly its really bomb shit.

fishscale is just good cocaine, but cocaine off the internet ? hah what the fuck.

wow so its supposedly really good? awesome thanks..and just to be precise, its NOT online, its email.

i dont think u can order cocaine online, but that would be interesting.

Thanks for the help guys, this helps alot.

oh c'mon....

its not online...its email??

hard powder?

fishscale is ust slang for good coke cause it can have a pearly look to it. ive had coke that looked like scale and it sucked, the physical aperence can be recreated.

hmm, well ive never gotten anything bad from this guy, so i assume if he says its high quality it is. i was just unsure about the "fishscale" part

thanks tho

fishscale is just slang for quality coke.

it really doesn't mean much......

if you trust your source then you trust your source.

Syringefull said:
hmm, well ive never gotten anything bad from this guy, so i assume if he says its high quality it is. i was just unsure about the "fishscale" part

thanks tho

well if he is your source for morphine like you said, its kind of hard to get "bad" product if its a pharm :p

come on people this is just an email scam. puhhleaaaasee

"oh yeah i have an email source for morphine and they're offering me cocaine. isnt that cool ? " "anyone?? it's fishscale cocaine, is that good cocaine?" 8)

Last edited:
NickyBundles said:
i figured center would be all over this thread.

i like your avatar nicky.... never noticed it before, good to have another cage fan on the boards.

basically when dealers say fishscales thats what it is just lik flakes and soft also its shines everytime theyve said fishscales its been some of the best shit ive had . , i thought coke that was really hard was rerock( the dealers cookin the cut into the coke rock makin it really hard not crack tho ) if u get coke and its in rock form ( not crack ) u want the rock to be very soft

thefacemelter said:
i like your avatar nicky.... never noticed it before, good to have another cage fan on the boards.

no doubt, probly one of my favorite "musicians" and i say that because hes not so much the typical rapper, well you no what i mean, but hell ya i didnt think anyone here would no what the avy was.

the only coke I ever got that looked shiny was very very good. I watched the dude chop it off a solid ounce size rock. one little bump had me going for over 45min and after two bumps I was tweeking.

a great rock of coke looks a lot like mica, i find. except really friggen white!

either way, cocaine is more hygroscopic than most cuts so it tends to bind together. great coke always shimmers and is never powdery :)

there are definitely legitimate email sources for this stuff. not that I'd ever trust it.

friends I know bought a kg of ketamine via an email source. worked out really well. Still, I wouldn't trust 1200 dollars by email.