• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fishscale cocaine?

Cornishman said:
I dont know what to make of it to be honest. My friend did a bleach test and there was almost no discoloured residue left behind whatsoever. They also did an acetone wash on 3 grams and it came back at 2.2.
It's better than most but I cant help but wonder why it's so hard to sleep on?

So your product is like 73% pure. Thats good so it was most likely cut once before you by only by 25%. What you have is just your average good stuff.Did your stuff smell like acetone(nail polish remover) before your friend did the wash? Also was it shiny(fishscale) before and after the wash? What is a bleach test used for?

Meth in Baltimore? No I never seen or heard of it. Haford County isnt Baltimore either. When I say Baltimore I mean Baltimore City not county. When is the last time you where served meth when you where intown? Im willing to bet never

Uuh dude there's quite a bit of meth in Baltimore. I knew someone who was selling about a couple ounces at a time of straight glass that was produced in the Northern VA // DC area.

There's meth in Baltimore for sure though, always has been. You won't find it on the street like crack and heroin and E, but it's there.

i dont buy meth, but its here. its kind of silly to think it wouldnt be tho, just because dope and coke are big on the streets doesnt mean its the ohnly 2 drugs around.

and yeah, harford cnty isnt baltimore city, but think about it, a lab that close to the city? there is def a demand for it.just because you have never seen it doesnt mean its not around. this couple i used to chill with were really big into it, and they had a black dealer in the city to get it from.

Im not trying to hear what yall are saying. Let me put it like this its not on the STREETS. I can guarantee you that none of you all where served meth when copping on the street. That lab was probably for harford county or anne anrundel county and not for the city. Why would it be silly to think its not here nobody wants that shit. Dealers wouldn't want that here either cause most likely it is going to mess up the coke money. From what I have heard it is fairly easy to make so it is around some where but its not on the STREETS of Baltimore CITY. Most people probably don't even know what that is

I have never seen cocaine cut with meth as as close to the border I am meth was ALWAYS more $$ than very good quality coca.
Good signs to look for when buying an oz or more is a hardness, small amounts break out into larger line than you would think.
An OZ of the good stuff would look close to 3/4-7/8 of an oz. you should be able to clearly see the layers in the rock where it dried out. it should smell of acetone but not overpoweringly so and if it does it is usually damper or more moist.
The word fishscale came about from the pearlescent apearance of good quaility cocaine. can this look be duplicated with a cut? i don't know, but if its cut and rerocked it won't be layered. so, the combination of the pearlescene and the layers with a hard, dryish substance has always been very good in my opinon.
Good quality goes a long way on smallish lines but if you choose to do huge honkers its just as speedy, overpowering as an excess of the cheap shit.

SmackCity said:
Im not trying to hear what yall are saying. Let me put it like this its not on the STREETS. I can guarantee you that none of you all where served meth when copping on the street. That lab was probably for harford county or anne anrundel county and not for the city. Why would it be silly to think its not here nobody wants that shit. Dealers wouldn't want that here either cause most likely it is going to mess up the coke money. From what I have heard it is fairly easy to make so it is around some where but its not on the STREETS of Baltimore CITY. Most people probably don't even know what that is

yea its obvious you are not "tryin to hear what yall are sayin" do you know every single drug dealer in baltimore? do you know whats out on the streets all the time? yea there is a ton of dope, coke, E, weed pills and so on....do you know what all the dealers in bmore sell?

i know i sure dont, i prolly dont even know a 1/16th of them because there are so many. like i said before, just because you dont know where to buy meth doesnt mean its not on the streets. one of the black dudes i used to cop from knew about it, he had ppl askin him about it so he picked up a little from a guy we both knew and hustled it.

and meth is fairly easy to make if you are good with chemistry. ppl that make it seem like its baking a cake or whatever are full of shit. its easy in the world of basic chemistry synths, but its not like adding some milk to cake mix and mixing and baking it.

When was the las time you was served meth? That is all I am trying to say Its not on the streets go down the avenue or out park heights somewhere and ask for meth and see what happens. Can anybody from Baltimore name one meth spot(Dont say it Im just asking) There aren't spots like there are dope and coke spots.

SmackCity said:
When was the las time you was served meth? That is all I am trying to say Its not on the streets go down the avenue or out park heights somewhere and ask for meth and see what happens. Can anybody from Baltimore name one meth spot(Dont say it Im just asking) There aren't spots like there are dope and coke spots.

i dont use meth so i personally have never bought it. the times i have done it tho it was bought in baltimore city. namely the west side of the city by UMBC, so like south west. yea i agree that youre not gonna be able to pick some up out in pk hgts or edms villg...but its in the city if you know the right ppl to talk to. i dont know if youre into the party or "rave" scene, but you go to a warehouse party and there is sure to be crystal there.

like you wouldnt think E is popular on the streets with the way D&C are sold, but i know a dude with haze and rolls and hes from the hood. meth is pretty expensive, there can be a lot of $$ in it, and just like any drug, if there is demand there will be a supply, put that together and ppl will be making $. if its profitable and there is a demand, why not sell it?

UMBC(University of Maryland Baltimore County) is not the city that is the county I think it is out in catonsville correct me if I am wrong. When I wasying the avenue I was referring to Pennsylvania av not edmondson av but yea your not gonig to find it in either one of those places. But no I'm not into the rave scene, but I could see it being used in that type of enviroment. I knows Es are popular and you would be able to get that in the places i named but not any meth.

:) :) In my humble opinion... after 20 years or so of seeing .... todays fishscale is normally an "illusion" it is built to be good looking coke.. the problem is...... I am sure there is still quality coke coming outta SA... but the whole equation as far as production and delivery has changed since there was such a thing as "FISHSCALE" now days its just sum abstract standard or look ..... and the production of the actual coca and the chemicals to do the transformation from leafs to powder and then the transfer from SA to America.... its not the same... trust me I have done every purification there is... the bad quality of the YAYO .... and the breakdown due to the factors I mentioned means... 99% of the "fishscale" is just a sad memory of what was and will never be again..

i didnt say UMBC was in the city. i said near the city/ UMBC is right around the city county line, if you take wilkens it puts you right at hilton. its in catonsville but its a minute from the city. ive never seen anyone selling E's at dope strips either. park hgts, penn ave, emondson, whatever, never seen any E'.s.

remember, just because you dont know about it, doesnt mean its not there. btw, what ever happened with that 100$ you ripped my friend off for?

There is Es out park heights because I know people who have got them from out there

Last edited:
i thought this place was about harm reduction? if ppl know what he's about, it will reduce the harm to their wallet.

Harm Reduction has nothing to do with your wallet. It has to do with your physical and mental health. That being said, the staff will handle it.

Im not trying to hear what yall are saying. Let me put it like this its not on the STREETS.

So that must mean that according to you, weed isn't in Baltimore because it's not sold on the streets either 8)

namely the west side of the city by UMBC, so like south west. yea i agree that youre not gonna be able to pick some up out in pk hgts or edms villg...but its in the city if you know the right ppl to talk to. i dont know if youre into the party or "rave" scene, but you go to a warehouse party and there is sure to be crystal there.

You must be talking about the same friends of a friend, because the meth I knew was coming from a guy from UMBC, as well as by his friends too (some who didn't go to UMBC). Haha, if we're thinking of the same guy, he was weird man. He professed his love to jenn lol.

I know for certain that E is sold on the street just like crack and heroin are in Baltimore. Granted, maybe not as much, but it's definitely there. But it's like weed you know, usually these dealers advertising crack/heroin but you ask them and they got it in their pocket. Definitely a lot of E on the streets of Bmore though.

Meth is on the street as well, usually in the gay neighborhoods. There are actual areas in the city known as being gay, just like some neighborhoods are like "chinatown" and a place where lots of russians are, lots of jews, et cetera you know. Like their own ethnic clique.

btw, what ever happened with that 100$ you ripped my friend off for?

LOL CALLED OUT.

I can. DC has a big street scene with meth too, also in the gay neighborhood.

You're wrong, meth is on the street. Crack and heroin are usually what's sold on the street, but weed, meth, and E can be found too.

Anyways. Yea I don't think fishscale cocaine means it's pure at all. I'm pretty sure pure coke shouldn't fishscale or be pearlescent at all, but rather waxy and a flat tone to it, rather than glossy or shiny. A lot of good, high quality coke is usually cut with whatever that stuff is, so fishscale is associated with high quality.

If someone says it's fishscale, take it as an indicator it's high quality. Just like when people say it's tripled stacked. It's not really, but it just means it's high quality.

^yea im pretty sure it was the same person out near UMBC. i know he was invovled with some ppl i knew, and this town being as small ast it is, its prolly the same ppl you knew.

GM: sorry you had to waste time and hack this thread down all over some BS.