• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fishscale cocaine?

I thought fishscale was high quality cocaine with little to no cuts. I was under the impression that the term "fishscale" was referring to way the pure cocaine coagulates into little scales from moisture in the air.

But it wouldn't surprise me if unscrupulous dealers are using "fishscale" in the same way e dealers have "triplestacks" :(

That is what fishscale is good coke not a cut. You cant believe all those postings the dea makes. Those where the same people who said bags of smack from jersey (.1 $10 bags) where testing at like 80% purity. If you know anything you know that is just a bunch of bs cause for one the dealers wouldn't be making any money

Pay less attention to appearance and more attention to effects. IME, great cocaine can look 'shitty' while shitty cocaine can look absolutely perfect. There's no real indicator in how it looks.

Of course, within reason. There was some guy on here recently babbling on about having chunky brown coke... If it's brown, think twice ;)

Cornishman said:
Basically you cant buy proper uncut cocaine. Because there's too much money in it for the dealers.

Yes you can. If you are paying $100 for a g it should be straight coke if not you are getting scammed

Lola'sCola said:
Pay less attention to appearance and more attention to effects. IME, great cocaine can look 'shitty' while shitty cocaine can look absolutely perfect. There's no real indicator in how it looks.

Of course, within reason. There was some guy on here recently babbling on about having chunky brown coke... If it's brown, think twice ;)

I dont see how good coke can look shitty. If its real good coke it is going to be shiny and attract moisture. The more moisture it attracts the better it is.

^ some of the best coke I've had has had a yellowish tinge to it, no shine, and came in powder (not rock) form. It was smooth going up, had a wonderful, euphoric buzz and the comedown was non-existent. In total time between snorting and being back at base level was 50min.

On the other hand, I've had coke that was how you describe: shiny and moisture attracting, all white and pearlescent - I did a wash on that and it contained 0% cocaine.

I'm not saying it's more likely that good coke looks shitty - I'm just saying looks aren't the best way to tell whether your blow is good or not.

What you probably got was meth. Theres no meth here. But all the good coke I have come across is white and shiny and reeks of acetone

^there is def meth in bmore. they busted a lab in harford county like a year ago.

you cant judge a book by its cover. ive had shitty lookin "scale" coke before, and really good soft clumpy powder that was yelloish looking...you can usually tell by the smell tho, the smell makes my stomach churn.

Meth in Baltimore? No I never seen or heard of it. Haford County isnt Baltimore either. When I say Baltimore I mean Baltimore City not county. When is the last time you where served meth when you where intown? Im willing to bet never

medicine cabinet said:
^there is def meth in bmore. they busted a lab in harford county like a year ago.

you cant judge a book by its cover. ive had shitty lookin "scale" coke before, and really good soft clumpy powder that was yelloish looking...you can usually tell by the smell tho, the smell makes my stomach churn.
It was clumpy because the moisture int the air was making it stick together so that is a sighn of good coke. Have you had anything that smelled like nail polish remover(Acetone)?

^yea ive had shit that smelled like acetone, ive also had shit that almost smelled like gas or something, it was a weird solvent type smell. that was the yellowish lookin stuff that was soft and somewhat oily...it was the strongest coke ive ever done. the euphoria was intense when IV'd, ive never been a big fan of any kind of stims so i dont fuck with coke anymore, but that shit was intense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, but isn't pure cocaine an off white rock that does shimmer and look similar to fish scales? Of course I've never had any nor seen any...I always get the semi-awesome stuff.

bishop912 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, but isn't pure cocaine an off white rock that does shimmer and look similar to fish scales? Of course I've never had any nor seen any...I always get the semi-awesome stuff.

That is what I thought but pure white not off white

SmackCity said:
What you probably got was meth. Theres no meth here. But all the good coke I have come across is white and shiny and reeks of acetone

^ Not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was, then you'll have to explain how it is that a big fat line of 'meth' can hit you in 2 min. produce a nice numbing sensation in the gums and face, great euphoria, talkativeness, etc., and then gently float you back down to reality with NO comedown all in about 45 minutes?

Isn't meth a long laster, super-powerful stimulant? The buzz I've just described above is a great quality cocaine high - just ask some of the knowledgeable people on this board.

I'm not a meth user. Never intend to try it, either. It's straight up blow for me and my friends, and I've done enough of it to be able to tell whether the coke I'm snorting is coke indeed...

One more thing: just because you've always gotten a certain 'kind' of coke doesn't mean that's the only 'kind' and all other 'kinds' are meth. :p

Yea that was directed towards you. You said that you stuff looked crystaly and did not come back when you washed it. You did not say all that other stuff you just posted

Lola'sCola said:
One more thing: just because you've always gotten a certain 'kind' of coke doesn't mean that's the only 'kind' and all other 'kinds' are meth. :p

There is only ONE kind of cocaine HCL. It has a very shimmering, pearlescent appearance, not unlike fish scales, and clumps up easily in the presence of humidity.

That's not to say that shiny coke isn't necessarily cut, but if your coke isn't pearlescent at all, it has undoubtedly been cut quite a bit. Doesn't mean there's meth or other stimulants in the powder, the cuts may be inactive, but if so you'd need to do a larger dose.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not you really know what a real cocaine high is like, you certainly may, but any deviation from the shimmery look and clumpy consistency that is cocaine can ONLY be achieved through cuts.

emjay said:
There is only ONE kind of cocaine HCL. It has a very shimmering, pearlescent appearance, not unlike fish scales, and clumps up easily in the presence of humidity.

That's not to say that shiny coke isn't necessarily cut, but if your coke isn't pearlescent at all, it has undoubtedly been cut quite a bit. Doesn't mean there's meth or other stimulants in the powder, the cuts may be inactive, but if so you'd need to do a larger dose.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not you really know what a real cocaine high is like, you certainly may, but any deviation from the shimmery look and clumpy consistency that is cocaine can ONLY be achieved through cuts.

I've read on this very board that cocaine is processed many different ways with slightly different results, some with more excess alkaloids than others, and that cocaine slowly breaks down into methyl benzoate with time. So the substance of "pure" cocaine can vary in the actual thorough purity of the cocaine molecules in the powder without any cut.

Nagelfar said:
I've read on this very board that cocaine is processed many different ways with slightly different results, some with more excess alkaloids than others, and that cocaine slowly breaks down into methyl benzoate with time. So the substance of "pure" cocaine can vary in the actual thorough purity of the cocaine molecules in the powder without any cut.
Absolutely. But while pearlescent powder may or may not be of a high purity, a dull powder is very good indicator that it is not. My usage of the word "cut" may have not been the most accurate, but I was referring to anything in the powder that is NOT cocaine HCL

SmackCity said:
Yes you can. If you are paying $100 for a g it should be straight coke if not you are getting scammed
I dont know what to make of it to be honest. My friend did a bleach test and there was almost no discoloured residue left behind whatsoever. They also did an acetone wash on 3 grams and it came back at 2.2.
It's better than most but I cant help but wonder why it's so hard to sleep on?