Bluelight

Thread: fishscale cocaine?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 79
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #51
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,576
    ^yea ive had shit that smelled like acetone, ive also had shit that almost smelled like gas or something, it was a weird solvent type smell. that was the yellowish lookin stuff that was soft and somewhat oily...it was the strongest coke ive ever done. the euphoria was intense when IV'd, ive never been a big fan of any kind of stims so i dont fuck with coke anymore, but that shit was intense.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #52
    Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, but isn't pure cocaine an off white rock that does shimmer and look similar to fish scales? Of course I've never had any nor seen any...I always get the semi-awesome stuff.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop912
    Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, but isn't pure cocaine an off white rock that does shimmer and look similar to fish scales? Of course I've never had any nor seen any...I always get the semi-awesome stuff.
    That is what I thought but pure white not off white
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #54
    Bluelighter Lola'sCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackCity
    What you probably got was meth. Theres no meth here. But all the good coke I have come across is white and shiny and reeks of acetone
    ^ Not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was, then you'll have to explain how it is that a big fat line of 'meth' can hit you in 2 min. produce a nice numbing sensation in the gums and face, great euphoria, talkativeness, etc., and then gently float you back down to reality with NO comedown all in about 45 minutes?

    Isn't meth a long laster, super-powerful stimulant? The buzz I've just described above is a great quality cocaine high - just ask some of the knowledgeable people on this board.

    I'm not a meth user. Never intend to try it, either. It's straight up blow for me and my friends, and I've done enough of it to be able to tell whether the coke I'm snorting is coke indeed...

    One more thing: just because you've always gotten a certain 'kind' of coke doesn't mean that's the only 'kind' and all other 'kinds' are meth.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #55
    Yea that was directed towards you. You said that you stuff looked crystaly and did not come back when you washed it. You did not say all that other stuff you just posted
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #56
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    58
    Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by jykkE
    fishscale is just another word drug dealers add to try to pimp their product.
    supposedly its really bomb shit.
    You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #57
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola'sCola
    One more thing: just because you've always gotten a certain 'kind' of coke doesn't mean that's the only 'kind' and all other 'kinds' are meth.
    There is only ONE kind of cocaine HCL. It has a very shimmering, pearlescent appearance, not unlike fish scales, and clumps up easily in the presence of humidity.

    That's not to say that shiny coke isn't necessarily cut, but if your coke isn't pearlescent at all, it has undoubtedly been cut quite a bit. Doesn't mean there's meth or other stimulants in the powder, the cuts may be inactive, but if so you'd need to do a larger dose.

    I'm not going to comment on whether or not you really know what a real cocaine high is like, you certainly may, but any deviation from the shimmery look and clumpy consistency that is cocaine can ONLY be achieved through cuts.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #58
    Bluelighter Nagelfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington USA
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by emjay
    There is only ONE kind of cocaine HCL. It has a very shimmering, pearlescent appearance, not unlike fish scales, and clumps up easily in the presence of humidity.

    That's not to say that shiny coke isn't necessarily cut, but if your coke isn't pearlescent at all, it has undoubtedly been cut quite a bit. Doesn't mean there's meth or other stimulants in the powder, the cuts may be inactive, but if so you'd need to do a larger dose.

    I'm not going to comment on whether or not you really know what a real cocaine high is like, you certainly may, but any deviation from the shimmery look and clumpy consistency that is cocaine can ONLY be achieved through cuts.
    I've read on this very board that cocaine is processed many different ways with slightly different results, some with more excess alkaloids than others, and that cocaine slowly breaks down into methyl benzoate with time. So the substance of "pure" cocaine can vary in the actual thorough purity of the cocaine molecules in the powder without any cut.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #59
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagelfar
    I've read on this very board that cocaine is processed many different ways with slightly different results, some with more excess alkaloids than others, and that cocaine slowly breaks down into methyl benzoate with time. So the substance of "pure" cocaine can vary in the actual thorough purity of the cocaine molecules in the powder without any cut.
    Absolutely. But while pearlescent powder may or may not be of a high purity, a dull powder is very good indicator that it is not. My usage of the word "cut" may have not been the most accurate, but I was referring to anything in the powder that is NOT cocaine HCL
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #60
    Bluelighter Cornishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vigorously wiping the dust off dustbins.
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackCity
    Yes you can. If you are paying $100 for a g it should be straight coke if not you are getting scammed
    I dont know what to make of it to be honest. My friend did a bleach test and there was almost no discoloured residue left behind whatsoever. They also did an acetone wash on 3 grams and it came back at 2.2.
    It's better than most but I cant help but wonder why it's so hard to sleep on?
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornishman
    I dont know what to make of it to be honest. My friend did a bleach test and there was almost no discoloured residue left behind whatsoever. They also did an acetone wash on 3 grams and it came back at 2.2.
    It's better than most but I cant help but wonder why it's so hard to sleep on?
    So your product is like 73% pure. Thats good so it was most likely cut once before you by only by 25%. What you have is just your average good stuff.Did your stuff smell like acetone(nail polish remover) before your friend did the wash? Also was it shiny(fishscale) before and after the wash? What is a bleach test used for?
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #62
    Meth in Baltimore? No I never seen or heard of it. Haford County isnt Baltimore either. When I say Baltimore I mean Baltimore City not county. When is the last time you where served meth when you where intown? Im willing to bet never
    Uuh dude there's quite a bit of meth in Baltimore. I knew someone who was selling about a couple ounces at a time of straight glass that was produced in the Northern VA // DC area.

    There's meth in Baltimore for sure though, always has been. You won't find it on the street like crack and heroin and E, but it's there.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #63
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,576
    i dont buy meth, but its here. its kind of silly to think it wouldnt be tho, just because dope and coke are big on the streets doesnt mean its the ohnly 2 drugs around.

    and yeah, harford cnty isnt baltimore city, but think about it, a lab that close to the city? there is def a demand for it.just because you have never seen it doesnt mean its not around. this couple i used to chill with were really big into it, and they had a black dealer in the city to get it from.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by SMI
    The best coke I had shimmered.

    me too. I don't see it very much anymore.
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #65
    Im not trying to hear what yall are saying. Let me put it like this its not on the STREETS. I can guarantee you that none of you all where served meth when copping on the street. That lab was probably for harford county or anne anrundel county and not for the city. Why would it be silly to think its not here nobody wants that shit. Dealers wouldn't want that here either cause most likely it is going to mess up the coke money. From what I have heard it is fairly easy to make so it is around some where but its not on the STREETS of Baltimore CITY. Most people probably don't even know what that is
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #66
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    501
    I have never seen cocaine cut with meth as as close to the border I am meth was ALWAYS more $$ than very good quality coca.
    Good signs to look for when buying an oz or more is a hardness, small amounts break out into larger line than you would think.
    An OZ of the good stuff would look close to 3/4-7/8 of an oz. you should be able to clearly see the layers in the rock where it dried out. it should smell of acetone but not overpoweringly so and if it does it is usually damper or more moist.
    The word fishscale came about from the pearlescent apearance of good quaility cocaine. can this look be duplicated with a cut? i don't know, but if its cut and rerocked it won't be layered. so, the combination of the pearlescene and the layers with a hard, dryish substance has always been very good in my opinon.
    Good quality goes a long way on smallish lines but if you choose to do huge honkers its just as speedy, overpowering as an excess of the cheap shit.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #67
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,576
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackCity
    Im not trying to hear what yall are saying. Let me put it like this its not on the STREETS. I can guarantee you that none of you all where served meth when copping on the street. That lab was probably for harford county or anne anrundel county and not for the city. Why would it be silly to think its not here nobody wants that shit. Dealers wouldn't want that here either cause most likely it is going to mess up the coke money. From what I have heard it is fairly easy to make so it is around some where but its not on the STREETS of Baltimore CITY. Most people probably don't even know what that is

    yea its obvious you are not "tryin to hear what yall are sayin" do you know every single drug dealer in baltimore? do you know whats out on the streets all the time? yea there is a ton of dope, coke, E, weed pills and so on....do you know what all the dealers in bmore sell?

    i know i sure dont, i prolly dont even know a 1/16th of them because there are so many. like i said before, just because you dont know where to buy meth doesnt mean its not on the streets. one of the black dudes i used to cop from knew about it, he had ppl askin him about it so he picked up a little from a guy we both knew and hustled it.

    and meth is fairly easy to make if you are good with chemistry. ppl that make it seem like its baking a cake or whatever are full of shit. its easy in the world of basic chemistry synths, but its not like adding some milk to cake mix and mixing and baking it.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #68
    When was the las time you was served meth? That is all I am trying to say Its not on the streets go down the avenue or out park heights somewhere and ask for meth and see what happens. Can anybody from Baltimore name one meth spot(Dont say it Im just asking) There aren't spots like there are dope and coke spots.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #69
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,576
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackCity
    When was the las time you was served meth? That is all I am trying to say Its not on the streets go down the avenue or out park heights somewhere and ask for meth and see what happens. Can anybody from Baltimore name one meth spot(Dont say it Im just asking) There aren't spots like there are dope and coke spots.
    i dont use meth so i personally have never bought it. the times i have done it tho it was bought in baltimore city. namely the west side of the city by UMBC, so like south west. yea i agree that youre not gonna be able to pick some up out in pk hgts or edms villg...but its in the city if you know the right ppl to talk to. i dont know if youre into the party or "rave" scene, but you go to a warehouse party and there is sure to be crystal there.

    like you wouldnt think E is popular on the streets with the way D&C are sold, but i know a dude with haze and rolls and hes from the hood. meth is pretty expensive, there can be a lot of $$ in it, and just like any drug, if there is demand there will be a supply, put that together and ppl will be making $. if its profitable and there is a demand, why not sell it?
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #70
    UMBC(University of Maryland Baltimore County) is not the city that is the county I think it is out in catonsville correct me if I am wrong. When I wasying the avenue I was referring to Pennsylvania av not edmondson av but yea your not gonig to find it in either one of those places. But no I'm not into the rave scene, but I could see it being used in that type of enviroment. I knows Es are popular and you would be able to get that in the places i named but not any meth.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #71
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    259
    In my humble opinion... after 20 years or so of seeing .... todays fishscale is normally an "illusion" it is built to be good looking coke.. the problem is...... I am sure there is still quality coke coming outta SA... but the whole equation as far as production and delivery has changed since there was such a thing as "FISHSCALE" now days its just sum abstract standard or look ..... and the production of the actual coca and the chemicals to do the transformation from leafs to powder and then the transfer from SA to America.... its not the same... trust me I have done every purification there is... the bad quality of the YAYO .... and the breakdown due to the factors I mentioned means... 99% of the "fishscale" is just a sad memory of what was and will never be again..
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #72
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,576
    i didnt say UMBC was in the city. i said near the city/ UMBC is right around the city county line, if you take wilkens it puts you right at hilton. its in catonsville but its a minute from the city. ive never seen anyone selling E's at dope strips either. park hgts, penn ave, emondson, whatever, never seen any E'.s.

    remember, just because you dont know about it, doesnt mean its not there. btw, what ever happened with that 100$ you ripped my friend off for?
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #73
    There is Es out park heights because I know people who have got them from out there
    Last edited by SmackCity; 17-02-2008 at 23:31.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #74
    Bluelighter GenericMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    39,177
    Drop it. I don't want to hear another word on what happened.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #75
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    2nd left past hell
    Posts
    273
    i thought this place was about harm reduction? if ppl know what he's about, it will reduce the harm to their wallet.
     

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •