• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best, fastest way to heal track marks!!

hey absent minded, i used to use that 'acne cover up' kinda stuff. or regular spot concealer. they come in long narrow tubes and have a small sponge like applicator on the end for dabbing. worked every time. but know that you might need reapplications every so often.

Ham-milton said:
Only suggestion I can give you is liberal application of neosporin.

maybe some of that stretch mark cream.
Neosporin works well. It's also an antibiotic, so it'll avoid infection.

My track marks always healed in a week or less...but I wasn't sticking a needle in my arm everyday. More like 4 nights a week.

yeah lately ive been binge-ing and i've been sticking a needle in my arm about four times a day, so my arms look pretty bad. i've been doing neosporin 24/7 and i just bought some bandages called "activ flex" so i can put some neosporin on them and it will stay on the crook of my arm (the other side of the elbow) with neosporin all night instead of it rubbing off on my sheets really fast.

on another note i just started IMing and i dont like it at all, it hurts really bad and i've heard that it can create infection if you IM street drugs. so tommorow i'm going to start plugging my dope. i've read you can just take off the needle in a syringe and squirt it up your ass and it works that way.

thanks for all the help guys. i think i'll be fine for the party.

not from injection at all but im starting to have a small collection of fairly noticeable needle scars from giving blood.. a 6 gauge needle leaves a scar if i just let it heal without anything...

today the woman sucked at it and left me with whats going to be one more little round scar on my right arm... i need to wash my arm to see how badly she fucked it up but it looks like theres a bigger hole from having to dig around in my arm for a vein i could have hit...

neosproin to reduce scaring i assume?

i use "creme polydermyl 5" can't be fukt to type the ingrediants , but got e'm all for free at n exchange... it's sweeeeeet n works soupafast...

Hiruodoid cream
This stuff works so well that all the needle exchanges sell it.
The label says for "bruising, varacus veins, inflamatory conditions of the veins, scars, etc"
It's the best you'll get in terms of clearing up the marks but for a quick cover up try foundation, but it can look fake and wipe off.
What about a bit of cotton wool taped to the crease of your arm? You could pretend that you just got a blood test and the nurse was a lousy shot.

zombiesarepeaceful said:
My track marks always healed in a week or less...but I wasn't sticking a needle in my arm everyday. More like 4 nights a week.

Ditto. I use for maybe 4 or 5 days straight once or twice a month and any 'tracks' I accumulate are usually gone within a week or two.

Although I've managed to give myself one that doesn't seem to want to disappear...I got lazy and started hitting that vein and that vein alone since it's a guaranteed register for me. Hard not to :\

when i started injecting i didnt really have probs ,just a red dot here and there,then all of a sudden i started getting red scar like spots.

NOW i have long scar looking tracks that are RED and very visible ,like i would inject in one spot ,then i would inject below it like a 1/4in and they would attch to each other ,in the summer the almost glowed ,very bad

heres the funny part i have single red spots also where i was like WTF let me try in a total different place ,i used a fucking 31g bd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are all there after many months . i stoopped hitting my left arm for about 2 months and the ones on my left arm healed up ok ,they were still there though

so i dont know what to do cept hit the scars so no new ones come up ,as the people close to me know abot the ones i have ,so i just hit them ,theyget red but go away and the regular scar is still there

is mederma the NEW scar treatment? does it really work?

i assume if the needle exchanges sell it , that it works. i'll switch to hiroudoid cream and try it out for a few days.

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
NOW i have long scar looking tracks that are RED and very visible ,like i would inject in one spot ,then i would inject below it like a 1/4in and they would attch to each other
Same here, I wish I could get rid of mine. They have faded a bit over a couple months, but they still haven't gone away as much as I'd like.

I need to get something to try and speed up the process.

If its a actually scar you can get a scar fading cream, some of them work...