• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

MMA - 3-MeO-4-Me-Amphetamine

Interesting thread, lots of new MDxx-like compounds (I like those aswell) seem to be there for the curious synther or researcher. I'd like to give aMT a taste sometime, actually have a source, but it really reaks of horseshit - like Dex said :)

Now, my memory isn't what it used to be - but MMA is go for activity in vivo?

At what dose can MMA substitute for plain amphetamine in human subjects?

Ugh. Not a pleasant compound at (20mg insufflated + 40mg booster). Feels like all the worst parts of AET, BDB, and IAP. Actually, it feels more like 12 hours and going strong of BDB with more colors/patterning! My head is swimming, flooded with serotonin. Dizzy with serotonin.

^^^
would you say its fully psychedelic? more so than MDA? for example i find MDA to produce visual distortions but little psychedelic thinking...how does this compare?

It's not psychedelic AT ALL. The visuals are mild and just colors/patterning, which I can get from just cannabis.

Like BDB, it feels more like being drunk and underwater with your head inflated like a balloon. Not much like MDA at all.

I'm considering combining this one at 20mg insufflated with something else. Plugged methylone perhaps?

I think I just overdosed, and it might be nice at low doses.

Im considering doing an 25 mg oral trial this weekend. (Either that or a 2c-b-fly trial :\)

Sounds like a pretty long one. Should I not expect to get any sleep until 12 hours after ingestion?

First trial.

30mg ingested in a gelcap at 5pm.

45 min. First alert. Something is going on. Feeling a little weird, but not unpleasant

60 min. Pupil dilation. Feels like im comming up on a small dose of 2c-b or methylone. No nausea. Sort of restless and talkative.

90 min. My friend says I look like Im comming up on shrooms. Lots of energi, I move around alot. Nice body feeling.

120 min. I think I got to the plateau. Feels very good. Like a combination of methylone and 2c-b. Some colour enhancement. Im smiling a lot.

180 min. I have some minor 2c-like visuals when looking at a towel, but only when I focus on it. There is a small hint of psychedelic thinking. My pupils are very large. I feel energetic.

My friend and I went to a metal concert and to a bar after that. I probably had about a beer per hour through out the night, but I never got too drunk.
Ended up at a birthday party where I spent most of the night talking with friends.

At 12½ hours I was still feeling the effects. Took 5mg valium and had no problems falling asleep. Woke up after about 3 hours and was still feeling a small hint of effects.

I must say Im very impressed with this material and I will definately do it again. I pretty much totally agree with Dextroses first post.
Next time I will do 40 or 50 mg.

How appropriate that the Marquis colour for the chemical that smells of shit * is a shitty brown colour! =D

* - the smell is actually due to an impurity present in minescule amounts, namely skatole (3-methylindole), which is actually partially responsible for the smell of shit (skatole seems an apt name =D)

In even more miniscule amounts, skatole actually smells quite nice, believe it or not.

Yeah bulby won't believe it its an active constituent in Jasmine and Neroli oils!

Yeah bulby won't believe it its an active constituent in Jasmine and Neroli oils!

pure indole definately smells pleasant at high dilution, and that is in jasmine.

not so sure about skatole I thought that was why impure indole smells so bad.

Mmmm, durian. I don't understand how anyone can take offense?

I'm considering combining this one at 20mg insufflated with something else. Plugged methylone perhaps?
Did you try this combo? I would love to hear about any info you might have.

It'll be a while before I have time or opportunity to try the combo. I will post about it though.

It's not very painful; what are you comparing it to when you say it is?

Also, why would the oral dosage be more effective? It's pretty universal across the amphetamines that insufflation increases if not doubles or quadruples the subjective potency.

I'm gonna get my hands on this substance in about 8-10 weeks (custom synth <_<) and I was wondering if anyone had tried plugging or IV'ing it...?!
The first things I read about MMA a few months ago sound substantially different from what people have been reporting in this thread. (stimulation, very long duration...) At least there really seems to be no hard comedown as with other Amphetamines, so that's the main reason I want to try it. How would you compare the empathogenic effects to MDMA or 4-FA?

Concerning 4-methyl neurotoxicity: I remember reading a paper that stated this compound wasn't neurotoxic in rats, and I think Nichols might have been a co-author, but I can't find it anymore :[