• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

make Hydrocodone Compound SR into IR

Oxy is stronger so on an equal mass basis I'd obviously prefer it. However, though it's been a while since I've used hydrocodone (and my tolerance is crazy high now), the character of the hydrocodone high was better than any other opiate I'd tried (all the major ones except for oxymorphone). So if you didn't limit me to using the exact same milligrams and instead let me choose between EQUIPOTENT doses, I'd say hydrocodone, hands down.

Dang this thread has been around for some time! Well this is my first post but I just wanted to give me 2 cents. I have been getting these capsules for sometime now. First I was gripping these 80mg hydrocodone/ 100mg APAP for about a year. BIG orange pills, no writing or anything on there. I didnt believe my friend until I actually tried it. For the longest time we did "hot water shots" with just water, but the juice definitely works! Then I started railing them (i know i know, they dont work as well if you blow em) but I just like the feeling. Now my dude gets 90mg hydrocodone capsules. These ones are a lot smaller than the 80s i was getting before and for awhile they were great. They were first red and clear, then blue and yellow. But then his pharmacy was shorting him on how much they were supposed to be putting in so he recently switched to a new pharmacy. These new ones are green and blue and the powder inside is blue like a perc30. But yea, they certainly exist! I just need to start doing the "hot lemon shot" instead of railing them because I can do a whole one and thats just enough to put me where I wanna be. But im sure if I do them "properly" (hot lemon shot), I could probably get a solid 2 uses out of them.
But yea! There yall go! I prefer these over anything now because they're hard to come by and they work great!!!
Peace and love

I have been a Norco 10/325 user for over a decade. I've been through 20 surgeries and am looking at more. The next one is to cut a sensory nerve in my right leg that has compound damage. I used to take 2 to 4, 10/325 Norcos a day and have cut back to 2 a day for the most part but balancing the pain and effectiveness at work is always a challenge. My pain doctor won't go higher than 2 a day on my script now. Anyone know how to get hold of good quality 10/325's somewhere? I was on Oxy's years ago and while they worked great I got hooked bad until I went cold turkey and spent a night curled up in a bathtub crying. Don't want to go down that road again so trying to find a source for 10/325 Norcos. Would love some help.
Thanks!!!

woah... you just came out and straight up asked for a source? Not only is that illegal, but it is TOTALLY against bluelight's rules. Talk to your doctor and tell them you need more this is just not cutting it. The real question I should be asking is what kind of doctor are you seen your PCP or pain management? you need to go to PM doctor to get this figured out, unless you are going to one, in which case he knows you are an addict and wont write more for a reason. Look into subutex. But DO NOT look for sources online, it is for our protection as much as yours. You could be a cop or I could be a cop you never know.