• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Easiest way to hurt yourself and get a script for percocet

maxiumhydro

Bluelighter
I don't expect to get any respect for doing this , but what is the most painless and least-permenant damage causing injury that I can cause to myself in order to get percocet or some hydrocodone at least? I am basically looking for common injuries that people get pain meds for.
------------------
"Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers. The agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh."
Pinhead
"I don't believe you."
Joey
"Oh, come. Oh, you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart."
Pinhead

Shoot yourself in the foot. I'm serious, it doesn't hurt as much as you think it would. That's what I do, anyway.

I have no idea why I am even answering this thread because i feel like I am gonna get flamed and if you are'nt old enought to know how to fake an injury, you really should'nt take the pills anyway.. BUT! I was once young so I feel for ya, .. SO here you go.. GO to the doctor complain of a severe burning sensation in when you urinate act like you can't sit still the name of the game is faking a kidney stone.. I usually don't go to a regular doctor , I go to a Doc in the box like prime med or something of the sort.. I act extrememly fidgety like I can't sit still tell the doctor i passed it this morning and that i have had one before but that i am in such extreme pain still that I can hardly stand it. If you claim this approach and you are at least in your mid-20's I have yet to find a problem.. then usually he will ask you for a urine specimen.. But don't fret.. It is'nt for a drug screen it is to test for blood in your urine.. when you go to the bathroom make sure to carry an alcohol pad and needle of some sort preferably brand new.. then prick your finger add a couple drops of blood and bring it back to the doc.. make sure not to have any fresh blood coming from your finger.. NOw he will write you some anti-biotics and at LEAST some VIcodin-ES or Lortab 10mg or Lorcet-Plus in some cases stronger meds than that it just depends on your doctor and how believable you are in pain. Hope this helps..
[This message has been edited by BiGwIdOwNuGgEts (edited 02 October 2001).]
[This message has been edited by BiGwIdOwNuGgEts (edited 02 October 2001).]

"A couple drops of blood" .. no, don't do that, see, you fucked all up... too much blood and they don't give you dope, they jam a tube up your cock, find out you're lying, and send you on your way with nothing but a large bill ... you want ONE good sized drop or TWO small drops per DIXIE CUP OF PISS... stir good too...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

Hope the media doesn't get hold of this one. I thought the objective of this site was HARM REDUCTION??? If you hurt yourself on purpose to get drugs you ARE FUCKED UP! Fake all the illness you want, but DO NOT HURT YOURSELF! Please!
------------------
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation .......Johnathan Larson

Jump off a cliff that isn't so high that the fall will kill you, but not so short that you'll just get a few bruises. Experiment!

If you are seriously considering injuring yourself to get a script for painkillers, you may want to seriously consider rehab.. if not just suicide.
Jesus Christ dude, get a reality check and get a fucking life. You have some issues.

Unless this is for pure fun, I think you are at the point where you should suck it up and go buy some smack. Sure, percs are nice, but this is really too much effort if you are just in it for the drugs.

It's not that crazy, really ... I can definitly understand the mindset, it's just a hard question to word... not addiction, but one of those moments where you just want narcotics, such an idea might seem logical..
Go for the kidney stone scam, search for the exact scam... you can get a long-term supply if you're willing to invest some time...
If you want short term, then just go to the ER and ask - honestly, if you complain of pain it's not hard to get 10 or 20 Vicodin.. ifyou want more, look for a dealer or online source..
As for an injury - I would say breaking a bone is a good way to ensure a decent supply.... it's just, well, how do you do that to yourself?
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

I'm not saying I don't understand the mindset. I can't even tell you how many times I've tried coming up with schemes to get Percocets through faking an injury or making something look much more serious than it was.
The difference is "FAKING AN INJURY".

Ahh... then you only *think* you know the mindset
wink.gif

I mean, say, a burn to the arm might hurt like hell, but it would do yareally good withthe PK's.... perhaps boiling water? Have a tub of warm water ready, take as much heroin as you safely can, then pour a pot of boiling water on your arm.... hrmm, in fact, we might have a follow-up to this post later on - let me ask a question - how could you sedate yourself enough such a pain would be tollerable? Would boiling water cause the noticible scaring/pealing? Is the arm theright spot? Is there any place thatwould HURT LESS but might offer a better visual?
------------------

Jesus, this is taking faking to a new extreme.
I recommend compound fracture of the tibia. That shold get you some meds.
Dumbass.

Well if I am gonna hurt my self then I might as well be on heroin , but then I will need to eat more then my usual 4.
I think I might just play punch for punch with the biggest black guy I know and then go to the ER and say I was jumped.
------------------
"Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers. The agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh."
Pinhead
"I don't believe you."
Joey
"Oh, come. Oh, you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart."
Pinhead

Better hope he wants to play punch-for-punch and doesn't pull his gat and ice y0 cracka ass ...
------------------

You guys are making a big deal over a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION.
Just follow these steps, like I have, and you will be on your way to opiate bliss.
1) Get some propane or ether...or whatever you can scrounge up on short notice.
2) Get a couple of strike anywhere matches
3) Pour flammable liquid of your choice all over your body....EXCEPT YOUR EYEBALLS, you might need those at some point.
4) Strike match
5) Burn
It his important that you have a friend to extinguish the fire. Have him call the hospital right away. While he is doing this...MEDITATE...it's the only way to prevent pain from serious burns.
Result: OXYCONTIN and other schedule 2 narcotics for years to come. Sure you might not have a nose and the girls don't pay attention to you like they used to. But who needs pussy if you're on OCs FOREVER? It's the price you pay. You're considering breaking bones...why not just go all out and get a life time script?
BTW: Don't try this at home.....I would go to the neighborhood 7-11.

"While he is doing this...MEDITATE...it's the only way to prevent pain from serious burns."
lmao
[This message has been edited by day_for_night (edited 04 October 2001).]

The best way for me is my pre-existing injury. I make an appointment then tell the Doc(dickboy mafia guy that controls the GOOD drugs) I bumped/banged/fell on it again and he gives me something. Only problem is usualy it is a small amount.