• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Q-dance Australia tour (Syd/Vic/Qld) Easter long weekend

ner0 said:
^^^ Thats mad! Sydney will rock man......

Where abouts are you coming from?

Melbourne.

Just received my ticket in the mail :) and purchased my plane ticket. :D

I have not done anything for accomodation yet. Meh. I'll sleep in the gutter. (jks, I'll find somewhere)

Timetable:

Sydney
21:00 – Nik Fish v Matrix
22:00 – Kutski v Alex Kidd
23:00 – Mark Sherry
00:00 - Brennan Heart
01:00 – Donkey Rollers
01:35 – Luna
02:45 – Zany
03:45 – Dana
04:45 – The Prophet
06:00 – END

Melbourne
22:00 - Hellraiser
23:00 – Nik Fish
00:00 – Alex Kidd vs. Kutski
01:00 - Brennan Heart
02:00 - Donkey Rollers Live (feat. DV8)
02:35 – Luna
03:35 – Zany
04:45 - Dana
06:00 – The Prophet
07:00 – END

Brisbane
21:00 – Angus Gibbons
22:00 – Mark Sherry
23:00 – Pila v Hellraiser
00:00 – Brennan Heart
01:00 – Donkey Rollers
01:35 – The Prophet
02:45 – Zany
03:45 – Dana
05:00 – END

Melb show:

[QDANCE- MAIN ROOM]
22:00 Hellraiser
23:00 Nik Fish
00:00 Alex Kidd vs. Kutski
01:00 Brennan Heart
02:00 Donkey Rollers Live (feat. DV8)
02:35 Luna
03:35 Zany
04:45 Dana
06:00 The Prophet

[GENERATIONEXT ROOME]
10:00 Pantysnort
11:15 Julian Reynolds
12:15 Dr Willis vs. Jowan
01:45 LCK vs. Scott Alert
03:00 Kutski's st Mix-tape
04:30 Trent McDermott

[AMNESIA]
23:00 Lupco
00:00 Dark Sin
01:00 Soul T
02:00 Astroboy
03:00 John Hardy
04:00 Jewelz
05:00 DJ Kat

Aishas Star said:
just got a message in, they Sydney show is totally sold out :)

God this is gunna be fucking crazy, under 8 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, iv just moved to perth from melb the last month or so and iv noticed there is no talk or info on the perth gig sunday night. just wondering if any1 is headin there from perth or knows any set times i cant find much. wish i could be back home in melb for this.! if any1 knows anything or wants to meet up as i'll be goin on my own let me know!

I don't think I can give a detailed review, but I'll say this:

Donkey rollers were great.
Mark sherry good (don't think the rest of the crowd apreciated him as much as i did)
I didnt think much of Brennan Heart.
Luna, felt like he was on stage for ages, I think the equipment fucked up.
Only heard a little bit of Zany, about 25 minutes, he was ok. (the last time I heard him, I thought he was shit)

'Melbourne owns sydney in rave vibe.' (lots of people doing the gabba dance, alot!)

I personally think the metro (or whatever it's called now) is a better venue then hordern pavillion. (I just don't like the huge open space)

and what's with the low sound for the first three?
21:00 – Nik Fish v Matrix
22:00 – Kutski v Alex Kidd
23:00 – Mark Sherry

Sound was low. Noticable low, is this something I am only now realising?, as soon as Brennan Heart came on that sound went up 35%. wtf?

Oh and I hate that Q-Dance introduction voice, they need to fuck that off.

Last edited:
pretty sure they would of takin it down off the site n stopped puttin ads for it in the papers here if it wasnt on dude.

^ when I checked two days ago it was not advertised on the q-dance.com.au website.

yeah guess thats wat i meant by cant find much on it but yeah its been in the papers n all that so me gots no idea. well i hope it is anyway coz i dont wanna miss out :(

Ive nerver even heard of them doing a perth show man, they have never had it advertised on their websit....

Hey iwillhostit i noticed that volume thing too, it was pretty average and like you said as soon as brennan heart came on then BOOM!

Well i cant give a good review on the night cause by about 2:30 i was.... well.... kinda out of it so Zany, Dana & The Prophet are kind of a blur to me but it was still an awesome night!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Would just like to add this is my 1st event so i have nothing else to compare it to. Yes i lived a sheltered life of just going to clubs in my earier years, boy have i been missing out :(

Last edited:
You guys suck @ reviews :p

I've seen Prophet, Luna, Hellraiser (and the obvious Sydney Locals before) I think these djs are better suited to a different venue, I Hate Hordern Pav, it lacks atmosphere and I dunno it's just a concrete slab and 4 walls!
Given, I saw them outside of Australia and at a bigger outdoor festival. I've heard a pretty average reviews from everyone but props for the effort for their first Aussie event!

Iwillhostit -I'm keen to hear the Qdance into voice ;)

^ you would of heard it before, that action movie trailer type voice, I hate it, it's overdone. It's for introducing the next DJ etc.

Slap and 4 walls. Yep, that's why I hate it., I like venues with lots of rooms, more areas.

q dance last nite...was the best rave for me ever
kudos the brennan heart. maddest set all night
as for the rest average
DR were below average..played all old tracks..wanted to hear the new "hold us back"
prophet was interesting...played stampuh for the first time in aus i think..lol

I had a great night, Good company good music.
DR only playing for 35min?? wtf?? Major disappointment.
HA!! at the prophet messing up and lifting the needle off the record that was playing, thats something beginners do, not a seasonal professional.
Thankfully I didnt see anyone I knew, I really wasnt in the mood for one of those "So what have you been doing with your self for the last 12 months" conversations.

I really liked the venue, Ive only been to the Horden for A Perfect Circle once before, having the seats open is great compared to The Superdome where they are always closed off.
The quite sound for the first sets would have been done on purpose so the main acts after 12 would have more oomph to them (personal opinion)