• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care with trams for wd's!

Dude, caizar... I have read posts regarding your heroin usage and possible withdrawl symptoms. If you do heroin at any regular frequency, you will not feel tramadol at all. Seriously. I used top take 2-4 percocet 10's when I was 17 and first started opiates. But after I started iv'ing 20-100 dollars a day of dope, I went back to percocets after a brief period of abstinence and found out I now needed at least 50 mgs of oxycodone just to feel it at ALL.

So man, if your trying to get high.... do heroin. And if your trying NOT to do heroin..... Use tramadol sparingly along with other benzo's and otc remedies for w/d.

Be _very_ careful using tramadol to deal with withdrawals from true opioids. While trams lower your seizure threshold anyhow the risk appears to be much greater if they are taken after opioid withdrawal has begun. I have read plenty to suggest this risk, hopefully I can update with some links soon - my apologies for the lack of them now, I just changed my web browser to one that syncs more easily with my smartphone and am still going through a big folder of old links sorting the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

For anyone in the UK or Australia Dihydrocodeine is almost as easy to obtain as tramadol and is far safer and more effective for wd's/maintenance IMO. Unfortunately for those of you in the States I believe it is a hassle to obtain outside of fairly rare supervised maintenance therapy programmes but there must be a better choice than tramadol obtainable surely. To the OP, taking trams, especially if you have to take a highish dose due to tolerance, when already in suspected Heroin wd could well be a fast route to the ER with a nasty tonic-clonic seizure (similar to one of the more unpleasant forms of epilepsy), or worse if you fit badly alone with all the risks that entails.

Just thought you folks should be made aware - stay safe ;)

It doesnt burn that bad when you nose it, though its not the best. What i have done is ethier is bite the top of a cap a little (so the stuff comes out) then eat them which i find makes it quicker and a better effect than snorting/eating whole. Or open them and pour them into a cup of (sweet!) coffee, though this did make my hands tremble like a epileptic parkisons patient for a few minutes.

yeah you can get tramadol solution for injection OTC in mexico...100mg/ml and 50mg/ml.....but pretty worthless as it still needs to be demthylated to be any "fun"....When taken IV it has a weird light headed semi-icky feeling immediately and then 30 min later the M-1 starts tickling the receptors. barely. Not for me, too much of a side effects profile

I have been taking Tramadolfor kidney pains and recently have been using them recreationally. I take Tramadol/Ultram...aka ultras that are 650mgs. i crush them and remove the time release bits. I make a couple lines and snorting the whole entirety of the pill. The suggested recreactional dose is around 200 but raise it to like 650 its an amazing high unlike anyhigh i have ever experienced before....TRY THEESE ULTRAS!!!! 8o

I think you're talking about Ultracet, with 37.5 mg tramadol and 650mg of APAP in them. Am I wrong here? Ultram that's 650 mgs?? You're an idiot man.

so, is it dangerious to take a lot of tramadol?

Im on waiting list for methadone, start tomorrow actually, and im out of everything except tramadol 400's (the extended release zytram or whatever)

if I eat two or three is it safe?

I heard there was problems with seazing.

didnt read your post - replying to your topic

Snorting Tramadol? - is dumb, dont do it.

Im on waiting list for methadone, start tomorrow actually, and im out of everything except tramadol 400's (the extended release zytram or whatever)

two or three? lol

yes.... that is safe...

400mg is maximum dosage daily. 50mg pills would take 8 of em so theres yer answer.

also, it is great for opiate w/d. i'm on em now after stopping suboxone after taking approx 2-3mg/day for over a month. I feel okay.

two or three? lol

yes.... that is safe...

400mg is maximum dosage daily. 50mg pills would take 8 of em so theres yer answer.

also, it is great for opiate w/d. i'm on em now after stopping suboxone after taking approx 2-3mg/day for over a month. I feel okay.

^ yeah but i think he's saying 2 or 3 of his 400mg time-release, and i mean that sounds like a seizure waiting to happen but then again i think as tolerance builds so would the seizure threshold. *I THINK* so i wouldn't do that shit.

notauser: but then again it's not like tramadol is anywhere near as dangerous as the methadone your about to be taking. but i mean you could always just crush up one 400 and parachute it. (if your trying to get a little high that is, you could probally do less to keep w/d away if thats what your after)

I feel compelled to report slightly different findings. I snorted 2 tramadol today and feel fantastic, if a little wieird. I did also eat 3 :(

When i had the chance to do tramadol i found it pretty fucking sweet. Its not sedating like what you guys like to call 'real' opiods but i def get/got euphoria off it. I remember sitting outside on my friends steps with intense relaxation and the inability to stop smiling with that head swimmy feeling you get off a nice bong rip...yeah kinda like an everlasting bong rip in a person with no tolerance to weed but still stronger. It lasts longer than anything ive ever done, even acid more times than not. A big dose of acid will outlast(when the trip hits the 18hour mark strong) it but that high a dose of acid isnt desired ime.

Whats with the damn obsession of snorting EVERYTHING. Learn about Bioavailability! Learn what a pill is while your at it. Even oxycodone is a huge waste up the nose. Not down with having to triple my dose.

LOL

It's a pretty common understanding that Tramadol either has defined effects on person - or it doesn't, depending on personal chemistry. That being said I am a daily Bundle + Heroin user and I really do get great effects from around 300mg of Tram, I'm just one of those lucky people I guess. However, snorting this definetly has EXTREMELY MINIMAL EFFECTS.

I used to be on the extended release ultram......it was soooooo expensive because I didn't *and still don't* have insurance. I wanted to let you know if you go to the manufacturer's website they have a 50 dollar off coupon for the extended release ultram and you can use the coupon up to three times which was a huge help. I read that you are going to be on methadone so you may not need the coupon (or the ultrams!) but it may come in handy just in case you do end up needing them for something :)

Tramadol will act as an SSRI which will produce an antidepressant like sense of well being, plus an SNRI which will act as a kind of stimulant. Then there is opiate action of the main drug which is relatively weak. When you insufflate or inject the drug you are speeding up the onset of these effects which may lead to a rush. But note that when you insufflate or inject you go blood to brain, bypassing the liver. So you basically forfeit the more prominent opiate effect of the main metabolite produced by the liver.

So, in summary:

Snort or shoot: Speedy onset of SSRI, SNRI and weak opiate
Oral (eat them): Slow onset of SSRI, SNRI and weak opiate / several hours later your liver will produce a strong opiate

^ so are you telling me that snorting oxycodone will make it remain as oxycodone? rather than converting to oxymorphone? because what you snort will get to the liver eventually, to my understanding, or else how would it eventually be filtered out of your blood? (ahh maybe kidney's do that shit in that case... whatever i don't know, anyway):

and strong opitates (i.e. oxymorphone, hydromorphone, HEROIN) are actually far more effective (far as absorbtion, at least for oxy and hydro) and will produce a much faster onset when snorted.

soooo..... i can't really agree with your summary buddy

sniffing tramadol wont give you the same effects as sniffing vic or oxy, which is probably what your going for. it probably wont kill you or anything but its not going to give you that rush that other pills do when you crush them. honestly your better off just taking it whole. most ppl dont even like it, it makes u kinda sick after a while and u dont get that fucked up off it.

Funny seeing this question the same day I try it, lol :D
No, not really, I railed a 50mg pill, whole thing within 1 minute, was enough for like 7 lines, lol, shits really thin. I didnt feel it at all......
Better poping the pill, I felt like it was a complete waste snorting it.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.