• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inseperable from the damage caused by snorting pills.

Hint: You eat tramadol. You don't snort pills as a general rule.

Hahaha bullshit. "You don't snort pills as a general rule." this fuckin guy.
But seriously, tramadol actually metabolizes to M1 in your liver, so snorting it would greatly lessen the effects, so snorting wouldnt be a great idea in this particular case.

Snorting Tramadol works very well IME. Its a drug that varies from person to person, some may feel effects similar to heroin while others won't feel shit. a tricky drug IMO. But after snorting some tram i felt very social and relaxed. Afterward, i rode with some friends to tacobell and experienced a nice nod, similar to a very low heroin dosage. then i smoked a bowl of dro and went home. once i got home i was fatigued and just about in a comatose state on my couch, nodding off to sleep and waking back up. The polar opposite of how my body reacts when i snort some oxys and then smoke some herb, which normally causes me to speed and be in some type of fuckin hyperzone.

But if i had an abundance of tramadol i would probably pop 3 and snort 1. I tend to snort vics and oxys whenever i have the chance to get em though (i'm immune to the drip and burning sensations). but only snort if u only have a couple of trams, otherwise just do it oral as the drip may be to unpleasant for non regular users to handle

Last edited:
damn, this thread is STILLL open? this is some of the more ridiculous shit on this website haha

ultram, which is the same as tramdal...it burns , dont...ive snorted tramadol b4 but didnt get high one it, just felt sorta better

Ultram has like 300+mg of APAP in it, that could also be why it burns :\. Tamadol (the ones I had at least, 100/200mg ER) were very small in size and perfectly round. Probably a bit smaller then a OC 10/20/40 and sphere shaped.

As far as I know the only tramadol preparation to contain APAP is Ultracet. Ultracet contains 37.5 mg's of tramadol but I am unsure of how much APAP it contains.

I find it funny that you lot complain about the burn which really isn't that bad. Even thought I do find it useless to snort tramadol and prefer to eat them.

I completely agree with this person. I like tramadol and ultram a lot and they not only help me with pain, but they give me a unique buzz and I also find it to be a good anti-depressant. When snorting it I do not think it burns at all (maybe that is b/c I have tried other crap that burned a LOT) and the after drip didn't taste that bad to me either. However, I did not think that snorting this drug made me 'feel' it any faster, so overall I do not think that snorting it is worth it. I recommend just eating it. Hope that makes sense and/or helps :)

I was just searching google to find out what Tramadol was and found this site. I'm not a heavy pill popper or snorter but will do them whenever they are around (about once a month usually oxi and val and have tried about everything). I just took 2 Tram and snorted 1 Tram. I felt the Tram almost instantly after I snorted it. Not the heavy feeling like oxy but happy like I should start dancing a little irish jig. Maybe it's what Michael Flatley does.

I don't know the science behind it but I'm stupid and if don''t kill me I'll try it. Thats all I was really looking for is will it kill me.

^ Oxy even if you shoot or snort tramadol it wil eventually go through the liver all drugs do.

in the case that Tramadol as a pro-drug worked faster via snorting, we should then take into account that the chances of seizures also go up. You better bet that rapidly increasing reuptake of norepinephrine, release of serotonin and GABA antagonising will have some "shakingly" consequences.

Eat your Tramadol on empty stomach for best abuse. Simple.

I think it's necessarily general consensus to avoid dosing with more than 400mg of dextropropoxyphene due to toxic reactions with the APAP.

Fuck that shit, fuck sniffing tramadol.

Eat pills. They're made that way for a reason!

I'm inclined to agree with you but I must say I never liked coming down from cocaine, I would get all nervous and sh*t.

But if I smash a xanax stick into a fine dust and put it in with the coke, it's great. And it wasn't a pill I snorted now. It was a powder, just like the coke.

But I hear ya.
But maybe I could have just popped the xan and snorted the coke but it was kind of cool just to mix 'em and have my perfect nose candy.

Back in the day I used to get tramadol powder off the internet, quickest way to get on it for myself was to measure out my dose on a good scale and them mix it with warm water and drink it real quick because it tastes like super bad. I wouldn't rail it because it might damage your nose in my opinion.

On another thread someone sublings the stuff too. Most seem to agree though that it works better taken orally in small doses over a few hours. Also seems from most posts that it starts to work better once it's in ones system which prob means after continual use over a period of days, anyway having the patience of a gnat, am taking them all at once and hope for the best : ) but am sticking to 5 x 50mg. What one has noticed though is a hangover style headache the next morning.
Hari Om
edtree
P.s. also read quite a few times that they can be a bitch to withdraw *_*

i finally get the mentality of this thread... i just wanna snort everything.....

NSFW:
GaryBuseySnortThisPuppy.jpg

yee, just kidding you guys are crazyy still.

^^ Does that mean he's gay???? Not that there's anything wrong with that : ) I mean the guy's an actor after all!
Hari Om
edtree

^^ Does that mean he's gay???? Not that there's anything wrong with that : ) I mean the guy's an actor after all!
Hari Om
edtree

...its just a joke about him snorting a lot of shit... but I doubt busey is trying snorting tramadol. And just out of curiousity, how did you get him being gay from that?hahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.