• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caizar

Bluelighter
is snorting tram effective? Have searched but know answer's that can say yes it will be more effective like faster onset but shorter lasting??

Inseperable from the damage caused by snorting pills.

Hint: You eat tramadol. You don't snort pills as a general rule.

especially tramadol because it is the bottom end of the opiate spectrum.

Yeah.

It's a step up from dexpropoxyphene, which is a mild step up from ibuprofen. Ha.

I wouldn't snort it. Never tried and never will because of people telling me how bad it burned. Plus I don't think there is anyway it would help to snort it rather than just take it orally (i.e quicker onset to a drug that doesn't produce a crazy amount of euphoria isn't really worth the burn).

center said:
Yeah.

It's a step up from dexpropoxyphene, which is a mild step up from ibuprofen. Ha.

i must dissagree... IME 600mg of dextropropoxyphene gives a very pleasant codeine like high but for longer... propoxyphene is pretty useless as recreational.... but not dextroprpoxyphene.... (IMO...)... whereas tramadol does not really feel like an opiate IME....

I think it's necessarily general consensus to avoid dosing with more than 400mg of dextropropoxyphene due to toxic reactions with the APAP.

Fuck that shit, fuck sniffing tramadol.

Eat pills. They're made that way for a reason!

ok ok ill be sticking to using it orally with my girlfreind yummy,Peace chill pill's required for some of you peep's.

I have tried snorting pure O-desmethyl-tramadol. This is the M1 metabolite in tramadol that has a high binding affinity to your opioid receptors. I didn't find it worth while. Oral administration seemed to work just as well if not better. Based on this, I would never snort tramadol itself even as a pure powder. I definitely would never snort a pressed tramadol pill.

In the UK we get capsules containing powder. Since tramadol is a prodrug, not much point in snorting or shooting (although I know people who have done both). Now, the M1 metabolite works FAST if you shoot it.

Dude, caizar... I have read posts regarding your heroin usage and possible withdrawl symptoms. If you do heroin at any regular frequency, you will not feel tramadol at all. Seriously. I used top take 2-4 percocet 10's when I was 17 and first started opiates. But after I started iv'ing 20-100 dollars a day of dope, I went back to percocets after a brief period of abstinence and found out I now needed at least 50 mgs of oxycodone just to feel it at ALL.

So man, if your trying to get high.... do heroin. And if your trying NOT to do heroin..... Use tramadol sparingly along with other benzo's and otc remedies for w/d.

And btw: snorting tramadol without tolerance isn't a smart idea either. I can understand snorting a roxi....... but definitely not a tramadol. Tramadols... you stick to eating those fuckers.

Last edited:
ok guy's pleasant mature answer's cheer's....H i only use every now and again a break from the tramadol..!

^ No, the bio-availability of intra-nasal morphine (~10-15%)is lower than oral administration (~30%). Most opioids are more effective orally.
A few are worth snorting for some people. Hydromorphone, oxycodone (without APAP), buprenorphine, and fentanyl are the only opioids I'd ever snort anymore.

Pillthrill said:
Nah, don't do it, the drip is really nasty anyway. Just eat it.

Having done this with Ultram/Tramadol several times myself, and most other opiate or opiate like pills, I can say that the drip is pretty unpleasant, and I am one that finds the drip for snorted norcos pleasant. I will say however, that being a former opiate addict and only using ultram when other stuff was unavailable, snorting about 3 or 4 of them caused a much quicker onset (to stave off w/d) and was unpleasant, but worth it to feel something other than pain at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.