Bluelight

Thread: snorting tramadol?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by notauser View Post
    so, is it dangerious to take a lot of tramadol?

Im on waiting list for methadone, start tomorrow actually, and im out of everything except tramadol 400's (the extended release zytram or whatever)

if I eat two or three is it safe?

I heard there was problems with seazing.
    two or three? lol

yes.... that is safe...

400mg is maximum dosage daily. 50mg pills would take 8 of em so theres yer answer.

also, it is great for opiate w/d. i'm on em now after stopping suboxone after taking approx 2-3mg/day for over a month. I feel okay.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Colmes View Post
    two or three? lol

yes.... that is safe...

400mg is maximum dosage daily. 50mg pills would take 8 of em so theres yer answer.

also, it is great for opiate w/d. i'm on em now after stopping suboxone after taking approx 2-3mg/day for over a month. I feel okay.
    ^ yeah but i think he's saying 2 or 3 of his 400mg time-release, and i mean that sounds like a seizure waiting to happen but then again i think as tolerance builds so would the seizure threshold. *I THINK* so i wouldn't do that shit.

notauser: but then again it's not like tramadol is anywhere near as dangerous as the methadone your about to be taking. but i mean you could always just crush up one 400 and parachute it. (if your trying to get a little high that is, you could probally do less to keep w/d away if thats what your after)

3. Collapse Details

I feel compelled to report slightly different findings. I snorted 2 tramadol today and feel fantastic, if a little wieird. I did also eat 3

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    When i had the chance to do tramadol i found it pretty fucking sweet. Its not sedating like what you guys like to call 'real' opiods but i def get/got euphoria off it. I remember sitting outside on my friends steps with intense relaxation and the inability to stop smiling with that head swimmy feeling you get off a nice bong rip...yeah kinda like an everlasting bong rip in a person with no tolerance to weed but still stronger. It lasts longer than anything ive ever done, even acid more times than not. A big dose of acid will outlast(when the trip hits the 18hour mark strong) it but that high a dose of acid isnt desired ime.

Whats with the damn obsession of snorting EVERYTHING. Learn about Bioavailability! Learn what a pill is while your at it. Even oxycodone is a huge waste up the nose. Not down with having to triple my dose.

5. Collapse Details

LOL

It's a pretty common understanding that Tramadol either has defined effects on person - or it doesn't, depending on personal chemistry. That being said I am a daily Bundle + Heroin user and I really do get great effects from around 300mg of Tram, I'm just one of those lucky people I guess. However, snorting this definetly has EXTREMELY MINIMAL EFFECTS.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by notauser View Post
    so, is it dangerious to take a lot of tramadol?

Im on waiting list for methadone, start tomorrow actually, and im out of everything except tramadol 400's (the extended release zytram or whatever)

if I eat two or three is it safe?

I heard there was problems with seazing.
    I used to be on the extended release ultram......it was soooooo expensive because I didn't *and still don't* have insurance. I wanted to let you know if you go to the manufacturer's website they have a 50 dollar off coupon for the extended release ultram and you can use the coupon up to three times which was a huge help. I read that you are going to be on methadone so you may not need the coupon (or the ultrams!) but it may come in handy just in case you do end up needing them for something

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Tramadol will act as an SSRI which will produce an antidepressant like sense of well being, plus an SNRI which will act as a kind of stimulant. Then there is opiate action of the main drug which is relatively weak. When you insufflate or inject the drug you are speeding up the onset of these effects which may lead to a rush. But note that when you insufflate or inject you go blood to brain, bypassing the liver. So you basically forfeit the more prominent opiate effect of the main metabolite produced by the liver.

So, in summary:

Snort or shoot: Speedy onset of SSRI, SNRI and weak opiate
    Oral (eat them): Slow onset of SSRI, SNRI and weak opiate / several hours later your liver will produce a strong opiate

8. Collapse Details

^ so are you telling me that snorting oxycodone will make it remain as oxycodone? rather than converting to oxymorphone? because what you snort will get to the liver eventually, to my understanding, or else how would it eventually be filtered out of your blood? (ahh maybe kidney's do that shit in that case... whatever i don't know, anyway):

and strong opitates (i.e. oxymorphone, hydromorphone, HEROIN) are actually far more effective (far as absorbtion, at least for oxy and hydro) and will produce a much faster onset when snorted.

soooo..... i can't really agree with your summary buddy

9. Collapse Details
    sniffing tramadol wont give you the same effects as sniffing vic or oxy, which is probably what your going for. it probably wont kill you or anything but its not going to give you that rush that other pills do when you crush them. honestly your better off just taking it whole. most ppl dont even like it, it makes u kinda sick after a while and u dont get that fucked up off it.

10. Collapse Details

Funny seeing this question the same day I try it, lol
    No, not really, I railed a 50mg pill, whole thing within 1 minute, was enough for like 7 lines, lol, shits really thin. I didnt feel it at all......
    Better poping the pill, I felt like it was a complete waste snorting it.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by center View Post
    Inseperable from the damage caused by snorting pills.

Hint: You eat tramadol. You don't snort pills as a general rule.
    Hahaha bullshit. "You don't snort pills as a general rule." this fuckin guy.
    But seriously, tramadol actually metabolizes to M1 in your liver, so snorting it would greatly lessen the effects, so snorting wouldnt be a great idea in this particular case.

12. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Snorting Tramadol works very well IME. Its a drug that varies from person to person, some may feel effects similar to heroin while others won't feel shit. a tricky drug IMO. But after snorting some tram i felt very social and relaxed. Afterward, i rode with some friends to tacobell and experienced a nice nod, similar to a very low heroin dosage. then i smoked a bowl of dro and went home. once i got home i was fatigued and just about in a comatose state on my couch, nodding off to sleep and waking back up. The polar opposite of how my body reacts when i snort some oxys and then smoke some herb, which normally causes me to speed and be in some type of fuckin hyperzone.

But if i had an abundance of tramadol i would probably pop 3 and snort 1. I tend to snort vics and oxys whenever i have the chance to get em though (i'm immune to the drip and burning sensations). but only snort if u only have a couple of trams, otherwise just do it oral as the drip may be to unpleasant for non regular users to handle
    Last edited by Zinn; 20-03-2010 at 19:39. Reason: forgot details

13. Collapse Details

damn, this thread is STILLL open? this is some of the more ridiculous shit on this website haha

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PillPoppingAnimal View Post
    ultram, which is the same as tramdal...it burns , dont...ive snorted tramadol b4 but didnt get high one it, just felt sorta better
    Ultram has like 300+mg of APAP in it, that could also be why it burns . Tamadol (the ones I had at least, 100/200mg ER) were very small in size and perfectly round. Probably a bit smaller then a OC 10/20/40 and sphere shaped.

15. Collapse Details

As far as I know the only tramadol preparation to contain APAP is Ultracet. Ultracet contains 37.5 mg's of tramadol but I am unsure of how much APAP it contains.

16. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by hrz View Post
    I find it funny that you lot complain about the burn which really isn't that bad. Even thought I do find it useless to snort tramadol and prefer to eat them.

I completely agree with this person. I like tramadol and ultram a lot and they not only help me with pain, but they give me a unique buzz and I also find it to be a good anti-depressant. When snorting it I do not think it burns at all (maybe that is b/c I have tried other crap that burned a LOT) and the after drip didn't taste that bad to me either. However, I did not think that snorting this drug made me 'feel' it any faster, so overall I do not think that snorting it is worth it. I recommend just eating it. Hope that makes sense and/or helps

17. Collapse Details

I was just searching google to find out what Tramadol was and found this site. I'm not a heavy pill popper or snorter but will do them whenever they are around (about once a month usually oxi and val and have tried about everything). I just took 2 Tram and snorted 1 Tram. I felt the Tram almost instantly after I snorted it. Not the heavy feeling like oxy but happy like I should start dancing a little irish jig. Maybe it's what Michael Flatley does.

I don't know the science behind it but I'm stupid and if don''t kill me I'll try it. Thats all I was really looking for is will it kill me.

18. Collapse Details

^nah you won't die, but your self-respect probably will.

19. Collapse Details

^ Oxy even if you shoot or snort tramadol it wil eventually go through the liver all drugs do.

20. Collapse Details

in the case that Tramadol as a pro-drug worked faster via snorting, we should then take into account that the chances of seizures also go up. You better bet that rapidly increasing reuptake of norepinephrine, release of serotonin and GABA antagonising will have some "shakingly" consequences.

Eat your Tramadol on empty stomach for best abuse. Simple.

21. Collapse Details

^ Yeah don't snort that shit.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by center View Post
    I think it's necessarily general consensus to avoid dosing with more than 400mg of dextropropoxyphene due to toxic reactions with the APAP.

Fuck that shit, fuck sniffing tramadol.

Eat pills. They're made that way for a reason!
    I'm inclined to agree with you but I must say I never liked coming down from cocaine, I would get all nervous and sh*t.

But if I smash a xanax stick into a fine dust and put it in with the coke, it's great. And it wasn't a pill I snorted now. It was a powder, just like the coke.

But I hear ya.
    But maybe I could have just popped the xan and snorted the coke but it was kind of cool just to mix 'em and have my perfect nose candy.

23. Collapse Details

Back in the day I used to get tramadol powder off the internet, quickest way to get on it for myself was to measure out my dose on a good scale and them mix it with warm water and drink it real quick because it tastes like super bad. I wouldn't rail it because it might damage your nose in my opinion.

24. Collapse Details

naw dont snort it

25. Collapse Details

On another thread someone sublings the stuff too. Most seem to agree though that it works better taken orally in small doses over a few hours. Also seems from most posts that it starts to work better once it's in ones system which prob means after continual use over a period of days, anyway having the patience of a gnat, am taking them all at once and hope for the best : ) but am sticking to 5 x 50mg. What one has noticed though is a hangover style headache the next morning.
    Hari Om
    edtree
    P.s. also read quite a few times that they can be a bitch to withdraw *_*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast