• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you guys ran into Crystal MDMA?

If its the kind of crystal MDMA im thinking of it is heavily pure mdma. The batch was washed a numerous amount of times to ensure its purity.

I would test it before consuming ofcourse

It is everywhere, and definitely not uncommon by any means. If you aren't real involved with people that tend to use these sorts of drugs, then tablets are probably what you are going to see most often.

But its no rarity, and I wouldn't pay extra for it or anything. As suggested, test it as you would a pill before using it.

fizzacyst said:
It is everywhere, and definitely not uncommon by any means. If you aren't real involved with people that tend to use these sorts of drugs, then tablets are probably what you are going to see most often.

But its no rarity, and I wouldn't pay extra for it or anything. As suggested, test it as you would a pill before using it.

I know sourcing isn't allowed, but what do you mean when you say it is everywhere? I've never heard of anyone having it, and when I ask, no one even knows what I'm talking about. I get the typical blank looks and "you mean crystal meth?"

I mean that MDMA is a very common drug, easily available most places where drugs can be aquired.

Once you get past the people that will eat whatever is given to them and prefer brightly colored tablets with pictures on them, you find a crowd that is more discriminating and prefers clean drugs so they can assess purity and weigh out their own more appropriate doses.

Pressed tablets are most common in many areas. What (ideally) goes into those tablets is MDMA. and that MDMA is readily available on its own.

I think its just uncommon if you are not very involved in the "scenes" that you'd find these types of drugs in, have bad connections, or buy your drugs from the "doses! doses!" guy at parties. or if you live in a very rural area or something. I think it gets easier the more you know and once you get a little older.

Keep looking! You will find it eventually. Demand is a big part of it. If people around you will happily eat dirty pills of unknown dosage, then thats what will be available.

I live in the US, if that helps. I don't know about a lot of other countries. It seems to be easy enough to come by in Canada and a lot of Europe as well.

Molly has shown up in new york, that much is true. Ive seen pure white crystals and a greyer batch of crystals. Its pretty uncommon for new york, but not unheard of. all i know is that i hope it keeps showing up, thats for sure.

fizzacyst said:
I mean that MDMA is a very common drug, easily available most places where drugs can be aquired.

Once you get past the people that will eat whatever is given to them and prefer brightly colored tablets with pictures on them, you find a crowd that is more discriminating and prefers clean drugs so they can assess purity and weigh out their own more appropriate doses.

Pressed tablets are most common in many areas. What (ideally) goes into those tablets is MDMA. and that MDMA is readily available on its own.

I think its just uncommon if you are not very involved in the "scenes" that you'd find these types of drugs in, have bad connections, or buy your drugs from the "doses! doses!" guy at parties. or if you live in a very rural area or something. I think it gets easier the more you know and once you get a little older.

Keep looking! You will find it eventually. Demand is a big part of it. If people around you will happily eat dirty pills of unknown dosage, then thats what will be available.

I live in the US, if that helps. I don't know about a lot of other countries. It seems to be easy enough to come by in Canada and a lot of Europe as well.

Thank for for the encouragement! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who gives a shit what's I'm taking and isn't just trying to "get fucked up." (Except for my fellow Bluelighters! :D )

Pure crystal MDMA would be a blessing... no more worrying about what kind of bullshit I'm putting in my body and just having good clean rolls every time... *daydreams*

But yeah I guess I just need to get more involved in the "scenes" then and find some connects... I feel like I am very knowledgeable about MDMA and the bullshit that people try to pass off as ecstasy, but I find myself getting desperate when like a year goes by and I've seen nothing but fake ass G spots, and it's just frustrating. What you said about demand makes so much sense and I've thought about that a lot. Since the people around me will settle for anything they can get their hands on, that's exactly what my area gets.

Anyways, it's great to hear that crystal isn't as uncommon as I thought. I will continue to not settle for bunk pills!

My MDMA looks like chunks of glass. I don't think I'll bother with pills, not knowing what could be in them. It should also be much easier to get the dosage right since you can measure the dose precisely. With pills, you never know how much they contain.

I expected pure MDMA to be a white powder, never having seen it before.
The only after effects from its use were a bit of dull mindedness the following day and more variability in mood than is typical for me.

I also had the first sex dream that did not involve getting raped. Typically, I am raped by unattractive women with penises in my dreams. It is always unpleasant. I had a dream about having consensual sex with a woman two nights after my first MDMA experience, and this time she had a vagina.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
My MDMA looks like chunks of glass. I don't think I'll bother with pills, not knowing what could be in them. It should also be much easier to get the dosage right since you can measure the dose precisely. With pills, you never know how much they contain.

I expected pure MDMA to be a white powder, never having seen it before.
The only after effects from its use were a bit of dull mindedness the following day and more variability in mood than is typical for me.

I also had the first sex dream that did not involve getting raped. Typically, I am raped by unattractive women with penises in my dreams. It is always unpleasant. I had a dream about having consensual sex with a woman two nights after my first MDMA experience, and this time she had a vagina.

umm ok thats somewhat disturbing thanks for sharing

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:

I lol'ed, really hard.

drew345 said:
umm ok thats somewhat disturbing thanks for sharing

I find them more than somewhat disturbing. :(
Wait, that's a good thing! :)
I'd be really sick if I was not disturbed by them.

I suppose that bit of info did not belong in this thread. I guess I just included it because it seemed to be related to the recent MDMA use. Or else, just a coincidence.

Actually, now that I think of it, my dreams have seemed more vivid and generally more pleasant than usual every night since I dosed.

Theres been alot of pure going around Toronto these past weeks, its some good shit. Its kind of tannish very nicee :)

There are tons of labs in Canada more than in us i think. In east Europe where i lived u could get it sometimes. In pure forms its a greyish blackish color. Check out a pill that has black spots in it. People think its heroin but its indeed mdma or an mdxx substance. Its a bit uncommon because its harder to sell. If u have a pill that has a good reputation than u would rather buy that, or atleast i would. Its hard to trust people these days.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
My MDMA looks like chunks of glass.

Thats what i have been seeing around the area , clear glass looking chunks in clear capsules... <3

Sustanon said:
There are tons of labs in Canada more than in us i think. In east Europe where i lived u could get it sometimes. In pure forms its a greyish blackish color. Check out a pill that has black spots in it. People think its heroin but its indeed mdma or an mdxx substance. Its a bit uncommon because its harder to sell. If u have a pill that has a good reputation than u would rather buy that, or atleast i would. Its hard to trust people these days.

Pure MDMA, in crystalline form is pretty much clear, like glass or large chunks of table salt. If it has been crushed up into a powder it should be brilliant white.

If you have stuff that is colored, it is an impurity. Often times it can be a very small amount of a contaminant that causes a significant color change, though. But pure MDMA is definitely not black.

Black specs in a pill could be higher concentrations of dye, random garbage, part of the binders, or dirty MDMA that was not cleaned up. Stuff that is going into pills is probably not cleaned up as much, since it is a lot easier to hide the fact that its dirty.

fizzacyst said:
Pure MDMA, in crystalline form is pretty much clear, like glass or large chunks of table salt. If it has been crushed up into a powder it should be brilliant white.

If you have stuff that is colored, it is an impurity. Often times it can be a very small amount of a contaminant that causes a significant color change, though. But pure MDMA is definitely not black.

Black specs in a pill could be higher concentrations of dye, random garbage, part of the binders, or dirty MDMA that was not cleaned up. Stuff that is going into pills is probably not cleaned up as much, since it is a lot easier to hide the fact that its dirty.
800pxmdmacrystalsat4.jpg

Thats what pure mdma looks like. Ur mistaking it with meth. Most mdma produced is recrystalized, it has to be because some impurities can be fatal. Dye hasnt got much to do with it.

Seconded.

MDMA doesn't seem all that difficult to get where I am, it's just that I never seem to have the money when the opportunity arises.