• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you guys ran into Crystal MDMA?

Here in BFE people look at you like your crazy if you say " I will pay extra for
some clean MDMA pills" So molly hahahahahahaha. BFE covers middle GA to
North Fl

FWIW it's easier to get crystal or powder MDMA than quality pills in the UK for quite some time. in my experience anyway... :\

Yes i have run into it once 3 years ago :p

I want to find it again, it is a hard feat!!

As other people are saying, MDMA is getting to be very popular in areas of UK over pills. In my area its some brownish crystals that are going about, of course not completely clean but im guessing 95%+ anyway judging by how much is needed to dose with.

For the guy who said you never know what you are getting, it really seems like there isn't many people out to con people with cut/fake MD yet, suprisingly. I've got from 3 different sources around the area and its always been uncut from the source, albeit quite expensive at times but definitely worth it compared to pills right now.

Pure MDMA has almost no smell, color or taste. Best way to test it is to just try a little bit, like 50mg or so. You know it, when you feel it. The best material I ever came across was Italian in origin, although the San Francisco was not very far behind.

specialr

I'm pretty it definitely has a distinctive bitter taste even when its the glassy pure cleaned product.

err if it isn't at all bitter then it's not mdma...

also i've noticed a smell but it's hard to describe in words

I'm going to name my first born, Molly. God, I need to find some of this.

The first time I ever rolled it was molly (crystal MDMA). it came in geltab capsules and was super bitter. I rolled fucking hard.

yeah recently im getting mdma crystals they are expensive but they are sooo good i still have half a gram of those small grey/white crystals , great fun

Molly most definitely has a taste. If someone's sold you what they claim to be molly, and it doesn't taste of anything, it's fake. As in throw-that-shit-out-right-now fake.

And it's very rare to find Molly that's been cut. Mainly, this is because of recrystallisation problems (as mentioned earlier). But it is also due to the fact that molly has a very distinctive taste, and most people who take it regularly would be able to discern if it was cut with anything.

This isn't to say molly is always 100% pure MDMA, there will ususally be a few impurities that have made their way into the crystals. But these are few, so you're looking at about 97-98% purity as a worst case scenario.

I'd agree with quite a few people here that it's becoming more prevalent in the UK, especially around London and Universities. At my uni there's a guy on campus who regularly sells it, and freinds at other uni's have little problem getting ahold of it. Where I'm at, pills are harder to come by than Molly.

naatural said:
also i've noticed a smell but it's hard to describe in words
The smell of molly personally reminds me of anise, or licorice. I've come across many batches of molly which ranged from very fine, white powders to light-tan/brown crystalline shards and chunks that resembled crystal meth of an unusual color.

Yep and everyone asks can u smoke it?
well can u
its looked like ICE/pure good meth
its was good as well

I get my molly from a lab source. I get no powder, no crush. Just shards about 1-3 inches in length. Most pure MDMA you can get around my area.

i see it in MA/NY for over a hundred per gram usually. crushed white crystalline powder. tests strong with marquis and is fully active at 100mg so i assume it's pretty clean.

EducatedMandy said:
Move to europe, i find it so much harder to get pills than mandy.
Totally agree here. Went to Amsterdam for two weeks, best molly I have EVER dropped, and I get pretty damn good molly from my source.

In those two weeks I lost 30% of my brain to molly and marijuana.

yep it is hard to get pure stuff in the gta mine is usually tinted brown hard crystals i've never had white fluff in a capsule