• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you guys ran into Crystal MDMA?

where i am i wouldn't be able to get ecstasy pills anymore as nobody i know bothers with them; it all mdma...occasionally coke and ketamine but lots of friendly people with spare wraps of mdma :) haven't seen any clear stuff yet though, it's usually had some kind of hue to it, either brownish/beigy or slightly peach/pink colour

actually i kinda miss clean ecstasy pills they are so much easier to deal with if you're in a nightclub or something!

crystal_resize.jpg

mine looks more like that in a clear pill

^ Yeah. Thats what it should look like. Coloration is due to impurities.

The dye I was referring to was in pressed tablets. I have seen some that had specs from areas with more concentrated dye in them (which you can verify by getting it wet)... just saying that all dark specs in a pills aren't necessarily undistilled MDMA or whatever. Though, a lot of it is.

Sustanon said:
800pxmdmacrystalsat4.jpg

Thats what pure mdma looks like. Ur mistaking it with meth. Most mdma produced is recrystalized, it has to be because some impurities can be fatal. Dye hasnt got much to do with it.

That is no way pure, I've used crystal MDMA plenty of times and have never ever seen is come in grey, I'm guessing that would be more diluted, than the beige stuff that was doing the rounds for a bit even though that was hardly impure.
As fizzacyst said it should be clear, and be bright white when crushed. I dont see how you think that grey stuff is pure its got pieces of black shite in, the chemist was obviously lazy.

Do not EVER assume that any thing is pure or even that it is mdma.

You MUST test your gear whether it be a pill or in crystal form or powder.

without testing to prove what it is, it is anything.

Poiwder or crystal is a lot easier to cut than a pill.

never ever assume things, your playing with your life.

yeh, molly is pretty damn common these days.
much more so now than it was 5 years ago (at least for me).

seak and ye shall find.

ive seen chunks of molly that weigh up to a half oz.
at that size the rocks almost always have a tannish color.

I don't understand why people say "molly or nothing" because what people get that they think is molly could be literally anything from baking soda to actual 100% pure MDMA. I would actually trust a pressed pill with a good rep than some "molly" capsule that some guy is selling"

dtugg said:
I don't understand why people say "molly or nothing" because what people get that they think is molly could be literally anything from baking soda to actual 100% pure MDMA. I would actually trust a pressed pill with a good rep than some "molly" capsule that some guy is selling"

Its of course a goo idea to test the crystals just like you would a pill. But if you have very large, well formed MDMA crystals, you can be assured of a fairly high purity. It is not going to crystallize like that if its all dirty.

In a colored pill on the other hand, you could have pretty much anything. And those pills are pressed by organizations with a single agenda - maximizing profit.

I've eaten colourless and brown MDMA on several occasions and I think it's impossible to notice much of a difference in effects. Especially because MDMA isn't a drug you can take everyday, and because set and setting affect the high strongly. Just thinking about the high being dirtier due to the impure colour could make the high feel dirtier, so to speak.
The colour can be caused by a very small impurity. It could be possible(though not likely) that clear crystal is less pure than brown crystal.

ye it doesn't take very much to change the colour... purity could still easily be in the 99% range...

dtugg i think it's better to buy molly in wrap form because then at least you can see if it's crystals, in which case probably gonna be hard to dilute with something powdery :/

IDK, my general hypothesis is MDMA is MDMA is MDMA and there should be no difference between molly and a good clean pill. However, I have noticed, by my limited experiences with molly, that it has been cleaner and purer than pills. I recently had some molly....it was easier for me to get my optimal dose AND i particularly noticed a lack of side effects both during and after especially compared to most pills.

And i would suspect the supply chain is different compared to pills...Lab->wholesaler->dealer->dealer....someone, at some level, would have to go out of their way to make their stuff impure...sure they cut it....but to go ahead and take stuff you know to be pure and then crush up some caffiene pills, procure some procaine, or whatever, seems stupid to me. its far easier to cut it with salt and everyone is happy....i mean i dont do blow, but how much blow shows up with caffiene and meth added to it?

conversely, the crime syndicates that press pills are more interested in cost containment and are willing to empty the kitchen sink to "fuck people up". again, its hard to speculate, but those are my thoughts. nevertheless, if i could get my hands on pure molly, id never bother with another pill again.

in my opinion people selling pills tend to be out to be out to make a profit relatively speaking, whereas people selling mdma have always been friends of friends of friends who know a wholesale supplier...

>>Its of course a goo idea to test the crystals just like you would a pill. But if you have very large, well formed MDMA crystals, you can be assured of a fairly high purity. It is not going to crystallize like that if its all dirty.>>

Why couldn't you re-Xialize the MDMA with MSM?

ebola

Pills are invariably cut with fillers and sometimes cafeine and speed too.
If you get crystal just test it with marquise reagent. It should turn black almost instantly.
If you are not used to crystal you might find the high disappointing.

ebola? said:
>>Its of course a goo idea to test the crystals just like you would a pill. But if you have very large, well formed MDMA crystals, you can be assured of a fairly high purity. It is not going to crystallize like that if its all dirty.>>

Why couldn't you re-Xialize the MDMA with MSM?

ebola

This works to an extent with methamphetamine, but MDMA is a different chemical. I have never come across any that has been lab tested to contain MSM, and you'd think that would be an obvious (and very cheap) way to cut it... if it worked it seems like it would be fairly common.

I've never tried to mix the two and see if it would work, though. But I suspect it would not pan out so well.

A big reason MSM is used as a meth cut is due to the way it vaporises similarly to meth, and not many people try to smoke MDMA.

I don't even like to roll anymore unless I have molly.

There's some around sporadically, but if you want it all the time, you usually have to take a 2+ hour trip or just get it delivered.

It's all about who you know.

Is this stuff the same as "powder MDMA"? I've only ever seen/taken pills and when I've asked my people for "powder MDMA" they look at me all confused. What are some slang terms for this shit in the UK so as I can properly express myself?

DelusionalLDN said:
Is this stuff the same as "powder MDMA"? I've only ever seen/taken pills and when I've asked my people for "powder MDMA" they look at me all confused. What are some slang terms for this shit in the UK so as I can properly express myself?

MD, MadMan, Mandy, or just plain MDMA. its fairly common around london so if you keep looking you'll find it

just ask for mdma; if they don't know what it is their pills are probably wank too...

last time i was out clubbing, a dealer offered me mdma without any reference to ecstasy, so it's definitely reached mainstream in london (ps: everyone in the club was soooo off their face by the end of the night it was very funny to look at)