• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I bid you a fond farewell...its time to move on.

neverwas

Bluelighter
Hi Folks :)

I have reached the point now where I feel I must step aside. I can't dedicate my love to Bluelight as much as I would like to and my work situation is really taking a toll on my health and mind and I need to be able to focus on what is going on in my life. I need to sort things out mentally and emotionally and unfortunantly this is taking up all my time. I just wanted to give you all my love as I say farewell. I will still be around Bluelight, just not as a mod.

It pains me to sit here and type this as I have seen and been a part of many changes in the forum. People have come and gone but the best are always here. My love for Bluelight will always be here and so will me support. But I just don't feel it is fare to myself and to the forum to only give a half arse effort. Aus Events has been a big and good part of my partying days and I will remember them fondly.

Please say hello as you see me wondering the streets on Bluelight aimlessly :)

It was a pleasure being a part of what is really an awesome sight.

Hoptis, Fry-d, DJC*, CB and Leecie it was a pleasure working with you guys and thanks for all your love and support.

I am leaving it up to you guys in relation to a new mod :)

The changes will be effective immediatly :)

<3 x 1000

starfalls - Kelly

Bye Kel...

best festival random meet ever!!!

but well, i guess you aint going far!

All the best, Kel. Thanks for the work you've put in here. It's been much appreciated :)

Thank you SO MUCH for everything you have done for Aus Events over the years. You have been a wonderful moderator and really helped keep this little corner of Bluelight running in ship shape. You have left some incredibly big and sexy shoes to fill.

PS - you get to be one of the first to try out the new BL crew title!

Thanks for everything Kel, you will certainly be missed! All the best on your future endeavours. :)

You have been fantastic starfalls :) I wish you all the best in your real life endeavours. You will be missed, looking forward to seeing you pop in around the place!

You were fully awsome and stuff!

Good luck with work, its ruining me ;)

Make sure you check in and keep us in line once in a while hey... like this guy ^^^

=D

Awwww Kelski! Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all your hard work here :)

Fry-d- said:
You were fully awsome and stuff!

Like...thanks for that. ;)

Chopsy: yes agreed...best random festival meet ever. You did so well to spot me! Kind of stalker like... 8o <3

After being around for quite a bit im looking forward to trying out the new title ;)

Leec: just so you know..my shoes to fill are a 9-10 and I like the colour red ;)

*waves* heya stars
thanks for everything including the crazy ski trip ;) hope everything works out for you take care

^^^

haha im suprised you REMEMBER that one :p <3 all i really remember is DJC* with his head down the toilet bowl and seeing cohaa in the spa with blacklipstick...

*shudders*

Look... Do you want me to take the job.. Kel? :p

I still remember all those years ago when you got the position.. I was so pissed off because I used to whore this forum. Seems so so long ago now....

^^^
And now look at where we are... ;) Im sure you much prefer modding our house <3

*dusts off her mod stick one last time*

Time to let this drop down the page :)

<3